Chapter 17

Sacrifice

Hyorin still confused with her own feelings.. She always argued with herself about how she should act to get husband.. kindly or harshly .. Chanyeol treat her very well.. He even bought her roses every time he got back from work.. Although Hyorin never accepted them but he'll bought them anyway.. Chanyeol really change after Hanna left him.. The weird thing was Chanyeol always stared Hyorin.. She even sometimes got goosebumps by the way he looked at her.. Those eyes were full with something that Hyorin not used to.. Eyes that she never seen before.. When she asked Jiyeon and Luhan , just smile and not answering the question.. She sometimes pissed when they did that..

---Night---

Hyorin was tired playing with Jiyeon and Luhan from morning until evening.. She incidentally slept right after she lied on her bed.. When she got up she suddenly got hungry.. So she took a bath and decided to wear a pair shorts and a t-shirt since she was too lazy to find her pajamas.. When she opened the door of her room, she could smell a very nice scent "Roses.." she whispered to herself .. As she walked down the stairs, she saw Chanyeol standing in the middle.. Hyorin was impressed..She got nearer to Chanyeol and, "What's all this?" Hyorin asked.. Chanyeol took her hands and pulled her into a hug.. Hyorin struggled, trying to recall our from Chanyeol's grip.. "Yah!! let me go, you pabo!!" Chanyeol tighten the hug, pulling her body near his.. Chanyeol buried his face into Hyorin's neck.. His breath sends shivers to Hyorin's body.. "Hyorin-ah~~ I'm sorry.. I admitted, I was being a beast to you.. I treated you like you were a doll.. I'm truly sorry.. If could freeze time, I'd go back to the time, when I married you.. " Hyorin felt very weak in Chanyeol's strong arms.. She let her tears wetting her cheeks as Chanyeol relies her from his grip.. Chanyeol took her hand and placed it on his cheek..

"Slap me as much as you want.. Punch me until your heart contend.. Do whatever you what to me.. If life that it need, then kill me.." Hyorin widen her eyes as Chanyeol asked for that ridiculous wish.. "What are you talking about? I wouldn't kill my own husband.." she said as her tears flowed.. Chanyeol looked down, "But you don't love me, Hyorin.. There's no meaning for me to live if you don't want me to be by your side .." Hyorin raise Chanyeol's head, making their met.. They stared to each other so passionately.. Chanyeol then draw his hands around Hyorin's waist, pulled her into his arms .."Hyorin, I love you so much" Chanyeol cried in Hyorin's shoulder.. "I-i miss y-you" At last, Hyorin replied Chanyeol's hug, snuggled her head in Chanyeol's chest.. Chanyeol can't express how happy and thankful he was.. He hugged his wife and kissed her forehead.. Chanyeol then knelt down.. Hyorin was a bit shock by the sudden action.. Chanyeol pulled his hand from the pocket and took Hyorin's hand.. He placed the bracelet in the hand of his wife.. Then he said, "Happy Anniversary, Hyorin-ah" .. Hyorin completely forgot about their anniversary..

Thankfully Chanyeol remembered .. and that was the most memorable thing to Hyorin.. That night, they spent sweet time together .. Having candle light dinner that Chanyeol arranged for Hyorin.. They watched movies and Chanyeol sang for her .. They both were very happy and they promise to each other that they will be forever together.. But what will happen when they were in the same room, same bed and for the first time they will sleep together..? Since the first night after their marriage Chanyeol never touched Hyorin .. But what will happen , when Chanyeol suddenly feel towards his wife ..? Hahaha, better find out in the next chapter.. (^_^)v

TO BE CONTINUE

Author Note : Yeay !! At last , I can update .. School holidays for 2 weeks guys !! I can update more , yeay !! Next chapter , ALERT !! Better watch out .. hehehe… :3