Chapter 19

Sacrifice

Chanyeol woke up , feeling a cold body cuddling him tightly .. He hugged her back .. Chanyeol stared at her peaceful face , thinking how could he hurt her in the past .. The girl slowly opened her eyes slowly , she couldn't see clearly since her eyes isn't fit with the surrounding yet.. She saw Chanyeol face in front of her, she could see the tears , flowing down his cheeks .. "Why are you crying?" Hyorin asked her husband as she wiped his tears away ,while doing her cute face.. Seeing it made Chanyeol cried even more.. Hyorin started to panic.. Chanyeol pulled Hyorin body closer to his .. He hid his face in Hyorin's chest , wrapping his arms around her slim waist .. Hyorin was a bit shocked but then she hugged him back.. "Are you--" | "I-i'm s-sorry Hyorin-ah~ .. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I don't deserve to have you..You shouldn't marry me at the first place .." Chanyeol mumbled in her chest , cried even more.. Hyorin smile gently, caressing her hand through his soft hair.. "Actually you're wrong.." she pulled his face to hers..

She kissed his lips lovingly.. "I'm lucky to have you.. You deserve to have me.. I'm destined to be with you.. If you asked me why .. It is my secret.. But for sure , I'm yours forever and so do you.." Chanyeol sniffles cutely and dry his tears away.. He kissed all part of her face, then moved to lower.. He kissed and her sweet neck , leaving another mark on her.. She moaned softly, letting her husband do as he want.. His tongue trailed down to her then suddenly a knock was heard.. Chanyeol and Hyorin startled by the sudden shock.. Without hesitation, Jiyeon came in the room, "Sir , Baekhyun came and--" Her eyes widen as she saw Chanyeol and Hyorin in one bed , hugging each other .. She could clearly see that both of them are although the sheet were covering them.. "Opps.. I'm sorry .. I didn't know .. Uhh.. Baek is waiting downstairs.." she then ran and closed the door shut..

Behind the door , Jiyeon was hitting her head several times in embarrassment.. On the other side, Chanyeol growled , because of Jiyeon , his mood gone.. He sighs.. Hyorin from behind tied her arms and locked her hands together , comforting him .. She chuckled , "Don't worry.. We still have many night to spend together.. Forever is a really a long time , you know?" Chanyeol smiled and kissed his wife's chubby cheek.. "Should we took a bath together?" he pulled a smirk, teasing his one and only wife..

---Downstairs---

"Yo , Bacon ! what's up?" Chanyeol walked down the stairs with Hyorin by his side.. "Yah!! My name is not bacon.. I'm not a food .." Chanyeol could clearly saw that Baekhyun was angry, just by looking at his flushed face.. "Okay-okay .. I'm sorry..What is it do you want?" He said while leading Hyorin to Jiyeon.. Jiyeon then pushed Hyorin into the kitchen .. Chanyeol laughed silently at them.. He sat beside Baekhyun .. And Baekhyun told him the news.. Jiyeon asked Hyorin sat on the chair.. "So what happen last night ?" Jiyeon asked excitedly.. "W-what? N-nothing happen..Really.. Nothing at all" Hyorin stuttered , trying to hid the fact that Chanyeol and her made love last night.. "Ohh , really ? So what's with the ' Ahh~ mhmnn~ Ch-chanyeol Ah!' I heard last night? Hmm ? That's nothing?" Jiyeon teased.. Hyorin's face was as red as tomato on that moment.. Jiyeon laughed at Hyorin's cute reaction.. Since Jiyeon know it already, Hyorin told her what happend last night.. What did Baekhyun told Chanyeol ? You will find out in the next chapter.

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N : This chap. is the worst and the shortest .. I think.. Anyways , I'll try to make the next chapter interesting.. KEEP READING !! COMMENT AND UPVOTE (^_^)v