Chapter 24

Sacrifice

The sun rose , spreading the warmth and light on the earth . Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes . He then noticed his lovely wife is cuddling him . "Ahh ~ she's really pretty in the morning.." | "Honey , wake up ~ " Chanyeol gently caressed Hyorin's hair . "Uhnn~" she moan lazily.. "She must be tired from last night , I wonder how many rounds we went thro7ugh.." | "Honey , we have a date today remember?" . Hearing that , Hyorin quickly rose from Chanyeol's chest making him startled . As she was about to go to the bathroom , Chanyeol pulled her . "Woah, what's the hurry?" Chanyeol smirk . "It's j-just , it's our first date so--" she replied shyly . "Aww, I really can't stand you .. Since you're so cute how about we take a bath together?" Chanyeol whispered naughtly .. Hyorin blushed crazily .

---On The Way---

"So, oppa ~ where are you taking me?" Hyorin asked curiosly . "It's a secret..I know you'll love it there.." | "If you said so.." | "Don't worry , I've already planned for this.. I'm sure you like it.." Chanyeol softly her hair.. -------- "Oppa , this is real right? i'm not dreaming right? | "Nope . This is real.." | "Seriously , oppa ? I'm not ?" | Chanyeol chuckled , "Yes honey , you're not dreaming , this is REAL.." | "I can't believe Chanyeol brought me to THE carnival . Why 'the' you asked ? It is because a SHINee fan meeting are held in this carnival . And  I am their biggest fan." | "Since you like 'your' SHINee oppas so much , I bought two tickets for VIP service , so you could see them in a private room.." . It felt like a dream but it is not . Hyorin felt like she wanted to scream so the whole world can head her voice but she controled he feelings and hugged Chanyeol instead . "Oppa~ jinjja gomawo ~ " Hyorin pulled Chanyeol's face to her's and kiss him on the lips . Chanyeol was startled and happy at the same time.. She broke the kiss and smiled at him .. "U-uh , okay then . Let's go !" | "By the way oppa , why two tickets ?" Hyorin asked . "Because I'm coming inside too . I don't want them to touch my cute wife." Chanyeol gently pinched Hyorin's nose..

---At Fan Meeting---

"Wah , so many fangirls here.." Chanyeol was stunned by the amount of fans in front of him . Chanyeol then quickly pulled Hyorin's waist hugging her from the side.. "Eh , oppa .. Wae? " Hyorin startled by the sudden action and at the same time embarrassed because most of the fangirls were watching them.. "I just want you to stay close to me , I don't want to lose you.." | "I don't want to lose you , I don't want to lose you .." The sentence echoes in her head . Chanyeol walk her to a worker and asked him where is the VIP service room and the worker lead them straight to it. Hyorin's little hearts was pitter patter when she was in front of the door . The door signed 'SHINee' makes her felt nervous . Seeing that situation , Chanyeol held her hand , "Don't worry , I'm right by your side.." he smiled and they entered the room together..

---During The Activities---

"Oppa ~ Are you still sulking?" Hyorin tried to do an aegyo again but failed just like before . Since they went out from the fan meeting Chanyeol had giving her a silence treatment . *Flashback* ("Jonghyun-oppa, I love you so much.. I fell in love with your voice.." | "Well then , should I sing you a song..?" . Jonghyun sang for her while she was in her dream-come-true-land , Chanyeol was surrounded by jealousy , "You love him? Fine! Love him all you want.." Chanyeol mumbled to himself .) *End Flashback* Hyorin sighed . She pulled Chanyeol to a quiet place where the wasn't many people around. "Oppa , I'm sorry.. I didn't meant I love him in the same way as you.." She explained but i was useless.. Chanyeol still in the same state he doesn't even looking at Hyorin . Hyorin suddenly felt sad and her eyes become teary . She didn't know why is she so emotional these past few days . Hearing her sniffles Chanyeol looked at her direction , "Damn! I made her cry." He cursed in his thoughts . "I'm sorry, Hyorin.. I didn't mean to make you cry.. Please stop?" Chanyeol try to comfort her . But she didn't stop ."If you don't stop I'll kiss you.." Chanyeol threatened her. Even if he said that , the tears won't stop falling . Chanyeol pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead then moved to her wet cheek and lastly in her lips.. He broke the kiss and started to Hyorin's eyes , wiping her tears away . "Hnn~" Hyorin moaned softly . Chanyeol parted their distance . "There, you stopped crying.." Chanyeol pulled her into a hug , "I'm sorry , honey." Hyorim hugged him back , "It's okay.." Chanyeol kiss her lips again before , "So , wanna go to the ferris wheel ?" Hyorin nodded happily .

---Home---

Hyorin turn the door knob and entered the room . As she stepped in she smells it . "Lavender?" . She was stunned by how change of the house . Their house was full with the violet-colored flowers . "You like it?" | "Like it? I love it!!" . Chanyeol chuckled , "I'm glad." | "Ah! How do you know I love lavenders?" | "Of course I know! I'm your husband.." He smiled . While they were smiling at each other , suddely a slow-romantic music was played . "Nice , Jiyeon-ah! *thumbs ups*" Chanyeol celebrate in his mind.. Then Chanyeol bowed to Hyorin and reached his hand out to her , "Can I have this dance?" He smiled . "U-uh , I'm not much of a dancer.." Chanyeol chuckled and pulled her to the middle of the living room."Put you feet on mine .. I'll lead you.." Hyorin blushed and do as he said . Chanyeol wrapped his hand around her slim waist and with his other hand, Chanyeol took Hyorin's right and intertwined them as they began to sway from side to side. Chanyeol swayed her to the soothe sound from the speakers . Then suddenly Hyorin spoke , "Oppa , thank you for spending time with me for a date.." the petite blushed . "What are you saying ? Of course I'll spend time with you .. Your my wife .. " Chanyeol slightly smiled at his silly wife .. Chanyeol then took her head nearer to his , "Hyorin-ah , I love you ." | "Hmmm~ me too.." Hyorin replied . Chanyeol her lips and kiss her .

To Be Continue

---

Author Note :

YO GUYS ~ I'm so sorry for the long silence , this chapter is boring . But still I hope you enjoyed it . Comment what you think about this chapter!!  Since I haven't write in a long time my english are quite rusty .. Since English is my 2nd language.. Anyways ,

Do Subscrice / Upvote / Comment