Chapter 11

Sacrifice

Chanyeol opened his eyes, he felt like in his head emerging explosion ... He slowly got up and sat on the bed ... After a few minutes passed he recently realized that there is a person who is asleep is next to him... He look around... He found they were in his bedroom ... Chanyeol points growing up, ' Where is Hyorin? ' The incident happened yesterday came back to Chanyeol ... He is rushing out early wearing his coat ... '' Where are you going? '' the voice of Hanna suddenly sounds ... Chanyeol ignores Hanna then ran out to find Jiyeon ... '' Yah!! Chanyeol!! '' Hanna screamed but Chanyeol still rushed out ... '' Jiyeon! Chanyeol called the woman..

She walk quickly to Chanyeol '' Yes, Sir. Is there anything I can help? '' | '' My wife, where is she? '' Jiyeon squelch to him.. | '' I ask you, where is she?!! '' Chanyeol's anger traveled around his mind ... | Stuttering Jiyeon replied '' she ran away ... She went to Luhan's house last night when you-- '' Jiyeon couldn't continue her sentence anymore | '' What?! and you let her go just like that? Tell where is this Luhan ?" Jiyeon can't do anything but to give him Luhan's adresss..

Chanyeol get his car keys and walk towards the exit door.. Chanyeol called Hyorin like a billion times along the way but she didn't pick it up.. "!!" Chnayeol throw his phone away.. He was driving in a full speed.. He even nearly got into an accident.. He stopped in front of Luhan's house.. He walk straight without any hesitation.. He knock door furiously .. "yah ! Luhan ! Hyorin!! open up!! " The Chanyeol heard someone is unlocking the door .. When the door opened Chanyeol saw Hyorin's face.. She look really pale and her eyes clearly showing how much she cried last night..Guilt came over him.. Then he was Luhan walk to Hyorin.. Luhan pulled her waist ocassionly hug her in front of the husband..Chanyeol turned his blazing gaze at Luhan.. "Let her go!" Chanyeol warned him.. Luhan let her go and faced his direction to Chanyeol..

"I don't think you have that right to said that anymore" said Luhan with a smirk on his face.. "You don't even once treat her like your wife .. what kind of husband are you ?!! Or maybe you shouldn't call yourself as a husband of Hyorin's".. Luhan's behaviour really got on Chanyeol's nerves.. Chanyeol gave Luhan a fist on his face,making Luhan fell back.. Luhan stands take Chanyeol on his collar and slammed him hard at the wall.. Luhan punch him rapidly makes Chanyeol start to bleed .. Luhan also felt the sensation on his hand.. Hyorin cried for Luhan to stop but she was ignored.. She stopped Luhan by taking his hand .. He stop and look at Hyorin.. She look at Luhan with a begging eyes .. Luhan put down his fist down and loosening his grasp on Chanyeol's collar..

Chanyeol breath heavily.. Hyorin cried while wiping her husband's blood away.. She gently put Chanyeol's arm around her neck and bring him to his car .. Leaving Luhan dumbfounded.. Luhan look at the car that slowly gone from his sight.."Why can't you look at me? Just once it's enough.." His heart sank..

---Chanyeol's House---

"Oh my.. What happen?" Jiyeon looked in disbelief.. | "Jiyeon help me" Hyorin said.. Jiyeon carefully put the other side of Chanyeol's hand around her neck.. They walk Chanyeol to his room and landed him on the bed.. Jiyeon quickly get the first aid and a bowl of water.. Hyorin notice that Jiyeon is usual in this kind of situation.. Hyorin drown the cotton in the water and gently wiped the blood away.. After finished, she put some iodine on the wounded place.. She noticed that the were no sign of Hanna in this house .. 'Maybe she's gone already' she silently spoke.. She the realized that Chanyeol is already sleeping.. Hyorin chuckled at his cute husband.. He sleeping soundly.. 'If only you were nicer and gentler to me' she said mentally.. I softly kissed his forehead and walk away from the room...

TO BE CONTINUE