Chapter 4

Sacrifice

[This time I'll make the nappuen namja's (Chanyeol) POV .. Thanks to dyotokki for the idea ^_^v .. There will be 2 chapters for his POV (Chap.4 & 5) ]

Chanyeol stand near the door, "Wah she's beautiful... wait (2x) you already have Hanna, Chanyeol !! Wake up !!" he scoulded to himself.. As she place the veil and a shining silver tiara n her head properly.. He said'' Wow, you really are beautiful''..Chanyeol walk straight to her, making her took a few step back.. He caught her waist, she startled by the sudden action.. He gives a smirk,''Don't worry you'll be my toy soon'' Chanyeol whisper.. Chanyeol smirk. Then, ''Miss Hyorin it's time for you to get your father'' a maid to Hyori said with a smile on her face.. She quickly broke Chanyeol's hands and walk away.. "She is lucky cause the maid was there" Chanyeol monologed, stormed out from the room..

The whole church was filled with guest.. Chanyeol saw Hyorin look a nervous.. As she take is father's arms, the music started to play.She walk through the guest with the lead by her father.. Chanyeol look at her with a pokerface .. He saw her turns away making Chanyeol pissed off.. Mr Kim broke the grip in his hand and gave Hyorin's hand to Chanyeol.. ''Take care of her well,Chanyeol'' Mr.Kim said. Chanyeol took a glance on Hyorin eyes were getting teary..'Over reaction much,-_-' Chanyeol said mentally.. 'Take care of her oh please, she will get punishment for ruining my life with Hanna.. I'll make sure she'll pay !!" 'God !! this is what i hate the most !! I need to kiss her ?!! Luckly Hanna is not here right now if not she'll totally gonna break up with me' Chanyeol leaned and kiss Hyorin's lips lightly .. He saw the reaction of Hyorin .. He kinda of pissed by that !! 'Okay, this time i swear, I'll make her pay!!'

-----AT HOME-----

Chanyeol park the car while Hyorin entered his house 1st .. When he just about to spin the door knob, his phone rang.. He look at the phone screen and say -Honey♡- (Hanna is calling him) .. He pick up the call.. "Yeoboseyo?? Honey! what is it?" | "You married today ?!! and you didn't tell me?? How could you ? What happped to all your promises? huh?!!" Hanna shouted on the phone.. | "Honey . i can explain .. Hear me okay.. Meet me at XOXO Cafe tomorrow at 9:00am okay? I'll explain to you" | "I don't want to hear anything from you, I want you to breqk me with me arraseo?!!" Hanna hung up he phone.. | "Yeoboseyo ?? (2x) Yahh!! Hanna-yah !!" Chanyeol shouted but there is no reply from Hanna.

Chanyeol was furious, he couldn't control his anger what in his mind now is to punish Hyorin.. he stromed into his house and walk angerily to his room.. He harshly smashes the door of his room.. "All the maids get out!!" he yelled.. The maid stutters "B-but-" " I said GET OUT!!" He shouted.. ''Why are--'' As she wanted ask Chanyeol slapped her face hard..''Oucchh'' She scream in pain.. Chanyeol continue to slap her, making her fell from the bed and landed on the floor.. Chanyeol kicked her is the stomach continuosly.. Chanyeol felt a bit of statisfication, he felt like all the burden slowly go away .. but cause of his anger is controlling him, he continue to kick her abdoment.. he know Hyorin can't do anything to protect herself,she was too weak for that..She was ran out oxygen..She was crying and in pain.. Chanyeol grabbed her face.''This is what you get for ruining my life'' Chanyeol resume to abuse her all over again..

After a few hours abuse her, he stopped and left her crying alone on the cold floor.. The maids was rushing to her.. Chanyeol painted he was out of oxygen.. Then, a maid run to his direction and informed to him that his wife fainted.. He rushes to his room and "Hyorin-ah !!" He shouted.. He kneel beside her and hold her in his arms.. He light slap her face "Hyorin-ah ??(2x)" .. Bring me the emergantcy box.. He lift her bridal style and placed her in the bed .. The maid rushed to him with the emergantcy box .. "Jiyeon, the bandge and some cottan and please take some water" ..Chanyeol lift her shirt.. He gentlely wiped the blood that flowing.. Jiyeon came back with a bowl of water, Chanyeol dive some cottan in the cottan and wiped Hyorin's abdoment again.. He t said..hen put some medicine and wrapped her wiast with bandges .. Chanyeol asked the maids to change Hyorin's outfit.. The maids do what Chanyeol said swiftly.. Chanyeol grabed jiyeon's arm and whispered "Don't tell her arraseo?"Jiyeon just nodded..

TO BE CONTINUE