Chapter 12

Sacrifice

After that inccident, when Chanyeol and Luhan fight over Hyorin.. Chanyeol had forbidden Hyorin to contact with Luhan ever again.. Usually, she never fought back but this time she's done it ..

---FLASHBACK---

As the sun rose higher, the time passed.. It is morning but Chanyeol was not seen there to have breakfast.. Hyorin was worried .. She asked Jiyeon to help get some food for her husband's breakfast.. Hyorin brought them upstairs... She knocked before entering.. She could saw Chanyeol is sitting on the bed while his face looked out the opened window.. Hyorin lightly placed the food on a small table next to the king-sized bed.. then she sat on the edge of the bed.. She could saw the colors on his face.. The purplish bruises caused guilt in her heart.. She said with a voice like silk, "Eat something Chanyeol.." . Silence treatment was given to Hyorin by Chanyeol.. With a sadden look she rose and tried to make her way out..

Suddenly the deep voice was heard,"I forbid you to contact with that guy again.. Not even being friends.. So on this moment on you and him are strangers, got that ?" .. Hyorin was shocked,"Who ? Luhan" .. Chanyeol, with his pissed face said,"I don't want to hear that name.. Don't you ever said that name infront of me again!! Arra?!" .. Chanyeol was really got on Hyorin's nerves.. "Yahh Chanyeol !! You don't have any right to order me around like I'm your slave.. I've been long being patient with you.. I respect you as my officially husband ! But do you treat me as ?!! I'm your lawfully wife, why don't you treat me like one ?! Huh?!,"

Hyorin voice cracked and her teary eyes end up falling its warm tears,flowing down her pinkish cheeks.. "Not even once you have treat me kindly.. Not even once you ever smile for me .. Not even a small space for me in your heart ? Not even a thin chance for me to have your love? ..I thought when I married with you, I'll be free from my parents' abusement.. I don't have anybody else beside Luhan.. Even you, my own husband abuse me, both pysical and mental .. You never open your arms for me.. You were never there when I needed you to.. Luhan, my one and only bestfriend that understands me, that care about me.. He was where I always feel relaxed and free.. To felt being love by someone, to felt that warmness.. And yet, you want take him from me?!!" Hyorin cries her heart out..

"How do you think I felt when I knew my husband having an affair with someone else? How do you think I felt when I saw my husband having infront of my own eyes?.. Do you think I'm a puppet that don't have a heart ? You're really a beast Chanyeol.." She cried and left Chanyeol dumbfounded on the bed..Chanyeol was speechless.. Hyorin's confession shoot his heart like a thousand times .. Despite of that, his love foe Hanna had made him blind and heartless.. Although guilt was all over him but Chanyeol didn't even had an instinct to go after his wife.. He just stood there like a heartless beast.. Hyorin cried and ran to her room..

She locked the door and slammed herself on the bed,crying her eyes out.. Thinking of her painful fate.. Remembering her past and present were the same .. Nothing changed.. The curse in her life never stops.. She lost her parents. She lost Chanyeol. She lost Luhan. She lost everyone that she love and .. And that is the most painful and traumatic curse to her ..

TO BE CONTINUE