Chapter 13

Sacrifice

That night Chanyeol called Hanna .. She was still mad with Chanyeol cause he left her alone that morning.. Chanyeol ask her for forgiveness.. It took a while for Hanna to forgive Chanyeol..But she did it anyways.. "Hanna…" Chanyeol whisper like a ghost in the phone.. "What?" she answered short.. "I think I want to bring you for vacation with me for a week," Chanyeol invited her..

"Vacation ?? Where to ??" She asked excitedly.. "Jeju ?" Chanyeol asked for an opinion.. "Jinjja?? I want to go there.. It's been a long time I haven't go there" she happily.. Chanyeol slightly smiled imagining his girlfriend's cute reaction.. "When we're want to go ?" she asked her boyfriend .. "Tomorrow?" Chanyeol said short .. "Tomorrow ?? Okay , I'll packed tonight.. "Bye .. Jagiya.. Saranghaeyo ~" She said before end the line.. Chanyeol chuckled lightly at his beloved reaction..

On the other side, Hyorin still locked herself in her room... She sat on a chair next to the window.. She facing out the window, looking at the moon and stars.. Thinking how wonderful are them, that they always together.. They shine together in the clear sky.. They hide together behind grey clouds.. They fade together when the sun rises.. Thinking how wonderful it could if she was one of the stars.. The cold breeze softly blow to her face.. Her long straight hair lightly waved by the breeze.. Remembering how she yelled at her husband that moring.. Guilt came over her.. She rose and make her way to the bed..

Hanna happily packed for tomorrow's trip with Chanyeol.. Hanna felt satisfied with Chanyeol actions.. Although sometimes he after his wife not her ..Hanna knows that Chanyeol actually I like his wife.. By looking at how he always said that she is nice and pretty but to cover it up he always said that Hanna more prettier.. But she actually doesn't care anyways.. As long as her plan go in the ways she wants.. Everything is gonna work the way she planned .. She's gonna make sure of that..

Next morning, Hyorin woke early.. She was ready downstairs to apologizes at Chanyeol for yesterday's action.. She was shocked when she saw Chanyeol making his way down the stairs with a bag.. "Where are you going Chanyeol?" Hyorin had a bad feeling about this... Chanyeol just stay silence and walk straight to the exit door .. Hyorin stopped him by taking his hand.. "Are you going to leave me?" she asked with a cracked voice.. Chanyeol didn't answer her, then harshly pulled his hand from Hyorin's grip..

As he just wanted to walk, Hyorin hugged him tightly from the back.. "I'm sorry for yelling you yesterday.. I didn't mean to.. I was too mad.. I'm sorry.."Chanyeol could heard her sniffles at back of him.. "I love you Chanyeol .. Please don't leave me behind.. I need you" she cried even more it was ignored by Chanyeol .. Chanyeol let off the hug at walk awat without looking back.. Hyorin fell on her knees,crying.. She didn't thought her husband would leave her behind..He was mental breakdown.. Her sight became blurry and her head felt really painful.. She could saw a figure were running towards her screaming her name.. She reconigzed that very same voice .. "Luhan" she called him before fell on the floor..

TO BE CONTINUE