Chapter 30

Sacrifice

 

---Hanna's POV---

 

"Hey ." Hanna spoke through her phone .

 

"Have you placed it in her room?" She asked .

 

"Yeah , I did ." Luhan replied short .

 

"Good Job , Luhan. I'll call again before we start the next step ." Hanna press the red icon , hanging up the call .

 

Hanna smirked in satisfaction .

 

"Now , I need you to keep an eye at Chanyeol and report back to me.." Hanna said to KwangSoo .

 

"I will." KwangSoo replied and walk away from the cafe .

 

Hanna sipped her warm caramel macchiatto and start planning the next move .

 

---Chanyeol's POV---

---Chanyeol's Mansion , 6:45AM---

 

Chanyeol cascaded the stairs quickly , trying to find his wife . He looked every inch of the places she usually at . But , he couldn't find her . Chanyeol called Jiyeon and she came out from the kitchen . 

 

"Jiyeon-ah . Have you seen Hyorin?" Chanyeol asked .

 

"Yes , sir . She's at the backyard ." Jiyeon answered .

 

" Okay , Thank you ." Chanyeol swiftly walked towards the backyard and found his wife sitting on a bench , enjoying the morning breeze .

 

"Hyorin-ah , have seen my pen drive ? I need it for the meeting this morning ."  Chanyeol asked .

 

Hyorin turned her attention to her husband and try to remember where did she saw it . After thinking hard , "Oh , I saw it somewhere in our room in one of the drawers . I'll take it for you ." Hyorin stand up , started to took and was stopped by his husband .

 

"No no no , you sit here . I'll find it ."

 

"But--"

 

"No buts , just sit here . I'll go ." Chanyeol held his wife's hand to help sit down again . He kissed her forehead before made his way inside house .

 

Chanyeol quickly climbed the staircase and went to the bedroom . He started search his pen drive in every drawer at the cupboard but he couldn't find it . He turn to the table near the stacks of gifts that he and Hyorin received .

 

He pull out the drawer and saw his blue pen drive as he about to push back the drawer he saw a box . It seemed like a medication . Chanyeol picked up the box and look closer to look was written on the box . 

 

"Cytotec?" Chanyeol spoke softly to himself .

 

He flipped the box to see the description of the medication . His eyes went bigger than its' normal size . He squint his eyes to make sure that his eyes isn't playing tricks on him . Chanyeol took it and place it in his pocket along with his pen drive and went out from his mansion without any delay . With a frown on his face , he started his car and drove to work .

 

---KwangSoo's POV---

---Cafe near Chanyeol's company , 7:10AM---

 

"There's still no sign of him , Hanna." Kwangsoo talked through his phone .

 

"I'll call you when the plan went as planned." Kwangsoo talk again and hung up the call .

 

He sat at the cafe and watch the entrance , waiting for Chanyeol to come . As he saw that familiar sports car he quickly stood and took his camera along with him . He walk closer to a bush and looked through the camera , zooming to the car .

 

Kwangsoo saw Chanyeol parked his car right in front of Chanyeol's company . He zoom even more closer to the side the window of Chanyeol's car . Kwangsoo moved to the side to get a better view of what was Chanyeol doing in the car . Kwangsoo was Chanyeol was frowning as if he was angry and confused . Kwangsoo saw Chanyeol took out a small box from his pocket and Kwangsoo knew what was it . 

 

He saw Chanyeol suppressed the box into his fist and throw it away , somewhere in the car . He took a few photos showing Chanyeol's frustration as prove that it is going well as planned . Kwangsoo looked again through the camera and saw the frustrated Chanyeol threw his head the seat of the car and angrily ran his hand through his hair .

 

Kwangsoo pulled the camera from his face , placing it in his bag . He walk out from the scene with a smirk on his lips .

 

---Hanna's POV---

---Hanna's Apartment---

 

"Kwangsoo said that our plan is working . He came right away to give the photos of Chanyeol ." Hanna placed the photos , one by one , on the table .

 

Luhan looked at the photos carefully and nodded .

 

"So , we can start the next step , right?" Luhan asked .

 

"Yeah , now . I have successfully lure a maid named Shin Hye . She work at Chanyeol's mansion . As I told you before we'll just do this in a simple way . I already paid the maid to sabotage Hyorin . But , don't worry . It will not hurt her ." Hanna said while showing the photo of the maid she paid to do her dirty work .

 

"Now , I asked her to make the bathroom's floor slippery enough before she enter the bathroom to make Hyorin fall . We only have one chance for this tactic , if it fails . I'm sure Chanyeol will make sure all the maid to make sure the floor is not slippery at all cost ." Hanna said .

 

"All right , but are sure this plan is safe for her?" Luhan asked with a straight face .

 

"Don't worry , she'll be alright . A little bump will not make her hurt . But , the child will ." Hanna smirked .

 

"If anything happen to her , I'll find you." Luhan pointed his index finger at Hanna's face .

 

Hanna chuckled , "Well then , you know where to find me ." she smiled .

 

---Author's POV---

---Chanyeol's mansion---

 

Shinhye saw Jiyeon walk out from Hyorin's room . Shinhye plastered a fake smile in her face , "Jiyeon-ah . Have you ready the bath water for Miss Hyorin ?" she asked .

 

"Yes , Ah Ran said she already prepare the warm bath . I'm gonna bring her upstairs . Do you know where she is ?" Jiyeon who not knowing anything , asked .

 

"Yes , I saw her in the living room just now ." Shinhye said .

 

"Oh , thank you . Where are you going?" Jiyeon asked .

 

"I'm gonna clean the library . Sir Chanyeol asked me to placed back the book he left on the table to its' shelf ." Shinhye lied .

 

"Okay , sure ." Jiyeon smiled and walk away . 

 

After Jiyeon slowly disappear from the scene . Shinhye swiftly entered Hyorin's room and next , the bathroom . She quickly pour the shower foam all around bathroom floor and spread an enough amount of water to make it slippery . She felt the floor with her hand to make sure it's slippery . 

 

"This will do." Shinhye monologued .

 

After her work was done she walked out from the room and walk fast to the library and enter it . The timing was just right and Hyorin and Jiyeon was upstairs already . 

 

Shinhye sighed in relief and quickly do her work like nothing happened .

 

---Hyorin's POV---

 

"Thank you , Jiyeon-ah . For helping me to walk upstairs ." Hyorin walk along Jiyeon to her room .

 

"Certainly ! It's my job ." Jiyeon smiled sweetly .

 

Jiyeon turned the door knob and they both entered the room . Hyorin slowly walk to her bed where the maid placed her bathrobe . 

 

"Okay , Jiyeon . That's enough . I can go bath by myself ." Hyorin said .

 

"Okay , but ! I need to do something first ." Jiyeon turned and started to walk .

 

"What are you going to do ?" Hyorin asked .

 

"I'm going to check the water temper-- Ahh!!" Jiyeon fell on the floor .

 

"What happened ? Jiyeon-ah ? Are you , okay ?" Hyorin quickly walked to the bathroom . 

 

As she about to enter , Jiyeon stopped her . "No! Don't come in! You'll fall" Jiyeon said , bearing the pain on her .

 

"But you're--"

 

Hyorin's bedroom door was slammed open . "What happened? I heard someone screened . Is anyone alright--" Shinhye shocked as she saw Hyorin was still standing there , not injured . 

 

"! What the happened?" Shinhye looked dumbfounded .

 

But , Hyorin thought she was shocked because Jiyeon was on the bathroom's floor .

 

"Jiyeon fell . The floor must be slippery .  I think she's injured . Could you help her? She doesn't allow me to enter ." Hyorin asked .

 

The dumbfounded Shinhye snapped out from her daydream and , "O-okay" Shinhye walk to the bathroom and carefully help Jiyeon . Just before Shinhye wanted to bring Jiyeon out , "Don't enter the bathroom , okay?" Jiyeon said .

 

"Okay , I will not." Hyorin replied .

 

"Ughh~ Why is the floor is slippery ? God! " Hyorin could heard Jiyeon groaned in pain .

 

"Is she gonna be alright" Hyorin was worried .

 

---Hanna's POV---

 

"What did you say ?!! You failed ?!!" Hanna shouted through the phone .

 

"I'm sorry truly Miss Hanna , I've done what I was suppose to do but Jiyeon walk in the bathroom first instead.." Shinhye whispered as quiet as possible so no would heard .

 

"!" Hanna hung up .

 

"! ! !" Hanna cursed .

 

Then after awhile , Hanna chuckled . "Do you think you'll get away with this? I don't think so!" Hanna shot a glare to Hyorin's torn photo on the wall .

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Finished ! Chapter 30 ~ ♪ Pheww~~ I didn't ate anything yet just to finished this chapter . Now , I gonna eat !

Please upvote ! Do comment ! Enjoy ♪ and Thank You ♥