Chapter 15

Sacrifice

Luhan stand behind the door looking at the pale-faced Hyorin .. She looked weak , souless , lifeless .. And that is the fact that hurt Luhan in his heart.. Feeling guilt and pity crawled on him .. "Hanna must pay for what she did to Hyorin..I must get Chanyeol as soon as possible.." Luhan talked to himself.. Luhan walked forward , making his way to Hyorin who's lying on the bed.. Luhan hold her hand and kissed it..He placed Hyorin's hand on his chest, while lightly kissed Hyorin on the forehead.. "Just a little bit , Rinnie .. You'll get your happiness back from that ..I promise you that.." Luhan placed her hand down and walked out from the ward..

Baekhyun and Jiyeon already waited Luhan outside the hospital.. "Remember Luhan..When you arrived , you straight away to the villa where Chanyeol and Hanna stay.. You need to explained everything .. And make sure that Hanna also there.. We don't want her to escape .. Not this time.." Jiyeon reminded Luhan .. He just nodded showing he understand.. "Baekhyun-oppa will help and accompany you along the way to Jeju Island" .. Before Luhan and Baekhyun leave, Baekhyun hugged Jiyeon and give her a passionate kiss on the lips .. Luhan with a wide mouth opened along with his eyes watched that lovely kissing scene .. Baekhyun broke the kiss and Jiyeon wished him luck.. Luhan was still in the shocked condition .. "Yah ! Close your mouth and go do your work .." Jiyeon blushed , closing Luhan's mouth and pushed him along with Baekhyun towards the car.. "You're dating with her ??! And you never told me ..?? How could you .." Luhan pouted and Baekhyun just blushed and start driving..

----Chanyeol & Hanna----

----At Jeju Island----

Along the so-called-honeymoon with Hanna , Chanyeol doesn't even enjoyed himself .. He felt empty .. He felt something was missing, like something was incomplete.. And he kept remembering Hyorin's face.. Her smile, her innoncent face, her eyes when she's crying.. He even incidently called Hanna, 'Hyorin' ... Hanna noticed Chanyeol fell for his wife but he tried to denied .. Hanna actually doesn't even care if Chanyeol love his wife or not cause Hanna already had her own plan.. At first, when Hyorin hugged him before he was leaving to Jeju Island, Chanyeol felt his heart was heavy to leave Hyorin .. But the obsesation over Hanna was overdosed .. He became blind.. His heart said Hyorin but his mind said Hanna .. He confused and that made him crazy .. 

Luhan arrived at the villa where Chanyeol and Hanna stayed.. Luhan rang the bell with anger all over him.. Chanyeol opened the door and shocked to see Luhan and Baekhyun standing infront of the villa .. Luhan grabbed Chanyeol in the collar and pushed him inside, Baekhyun was shocked by Luhan's rough action.. Luhan pushed him , making Chanyeol fell on the ground.. Baekhyun tried to stopped Luhan but je was to strong.. Chanyeol felt the pain on his as he landed on the floor..

"You know what Chanyeol?! You're just a stupid guy.. You're being played by that from the beginning!! You know that?!!" Luhan yelled in anger at Chanyeol .."What did you said?!! " Chanyeol fought back .. Luhan harshly throw the envolope infront of Chanyeol.. All the photo spread on the floor.. Chanyeol eyes widen , observating the photos one by one.. Hanna who heard all the noise ran downstairs.. Unfortunately, she came on the bad timing.. She saw the photos and shocked .. "how did he get that photos?" .. All the photo was Hanna's photos with almost all rich man Seoul.. The were photos that Hanna linking hand with other men , some of them were their kissing .. There were even photos there.. "What is this , Hanna!!?" Chanyeol stand and yelled at Hanna, making her flinched-frightened..

Suddenly Luhan spoke, "Chanyeol, Hanna tricked you all along.. She doesn't even love you.. She did all this because money and richness.. Why can't you see that Hyorin always there for you ? Huh? Did you know that she sacrifice everything for you.. She let you abuse her, she let you hurt her feelings .. Not even once she fought back.. She love you as a husband .. She sincerely accept you although she was forced.. She love you as if you're her life , her soul.. She let do anything that you wished .. But not even once you asked her what she wished for.. Not even once you smile or laugh for her .. Not even once you look at her in the eyes and said how much you love her.. Not even once you held her in your arms and embrance her .. The more hurt she was , the happier of you with Hanna.. Since you left, she refuse to eat.. She locked herself in her room.. Every night she'll looked at your photo and cried, begging for you to come back.. She'll ended sleeping while crying.. Her tears couldn't stop flowing.. " Chanyeol felt guilt went all over him ..His eyes became teary after remebering her face , her sweet smiles , her cute laughs.. Remembering her tears and blood flowed down when he abused her.. Remebering the moment when he once nearly laugh at Hyorin's cute pout while he was spying on her.. He realized that all the moments he been through was the moments where he slowly fell for her, where she was slowing crawling into his heart.. Luhan continued, "And now she's the hospital .. She fell from the stairs and hit her head on the floor.." Chanyeol eyes winden and a crystal-clear tear fall from his eyes , flowing down his cheek.. "You better go before it is too late" Luhan added.. Chanyeol thanked Luhan for the information.. Luhan hold back his tears .. He felt regret because he let Chanyeol and Hyorin get together.. But because of his love for Hyorin was strong, he would be happier if he saw Hyorin happy with the man that she love..

Without hesitation, Chanyeol took his phone and wallet.. Leaving the Luhan and Baekhyun , ignoring Hanna's calling and left the scene.. He rushed out the villa.. "Wait for me .. Hyorin-ah !!!!" 

TO BE CONTINUE