Chapter 3

Sacrifice

She opened her eyes and blink a few times .. She got up and look around.. She stop at the small table and took a look at the clock .. "Still 8:00 p.m , pheww.. so that was a dream .." .. She touch her lips , there's a slight of blush on her cheeks.. The sound of the door , making her wake up from her imagination .. She quickly lay back and pretend to sleep.. Chanyeol silently go nearer his wife .. He sit on the bed near Hyorin .. Her heart was beating like crazy as Chanyeol gentlely touch her cheek .. Chanyeol was mumbling something but Hyorin can't hear it .. Chanyeol slowly came to her face .. Their distance were a few inches away .. Chanyeol gentlely peck Hyorin's forehead and walk away .. *Dub dab dub dab* Hyorin's heart beats until she could heard it with using a stethescope /can you believe that?/ "How can I sleep like this?!!!!!!" Hyorin screamed mentally..

---Next Morning---

She wake up and saw Chanyeol sleeping soundly beside her.. Her husband look so angelic when he sleep.. No like when he abuse her the other night.. She got nearer and nearer to his face.. Then she quickly pull her face back.. "Hyorin , No ! Don't you date touch him without his will, Ughh ! I better go wash myself" She sighs.. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of white shorts, revealling her milky white legs .. She walk down the stairs, the maids greeted her warmly.. She just smiled cause to many maids there to greet back ..

She sat at the dining table and eat her breakfast took a glance at Chanyeol and saw him dressed nicely.. "Where is he going? There is no work today , I wonder where is je going?" she mentally talk to herself.."I'm going on a date with my girlfriend.. I'll be back late.." the words that came out from his mouth was too painful for her ..There is many question popped in her head .. "Girlfriend?" "Who is she?" "What am I doing here if he has a girlfriend?" "Who am I to you?" "What is the purpose you kissed on the forehead last night?" Her eyes were teary..

Chanyeol left her heartbroken state.. As Chanyeol close the front door and left to his car, Hyorin's tear rivering down hear cheeks ..She cried her heart out.. Jiyeon and other maids tried to stopped her from crying.. "Mistress, please don't cry.. you are very strong person.. please stop crying.." Jiyeon encouranged her.. "I'm t-tir-red I want t-to lay dow-wn" Hyorin stutters.. She get up, tried walk away and she fall.. She was too weak to walk , Chanyeol's words was a mental breakdown for her.. Jiyeon quickly help her to walk to her room.. "Get some rest okay? if the is anything you want just call me" Jiyeon said , Hyorin just nodded and turn away from Jiyeon .. She broke into crying again after Jiyeon left her alone..

TO BE CONTINUE