Chapter 5

Sacrifice

Chanyeol opens his eyes lazyly.. He reliaze his not in his room .. He was in one of the guest room.. He got up and sit on the corner of the bed.. The scene when he abuse his wife throw back to him.. A slight of regret appear in his heart.. But what Hanna said last night was heartbreaking.. The guilt just now, ran off .. He took his towel and closed the door of the bathroom..

----Dining Table----

Chanyeol took a glance on his watch 8:30am.. Hyorin isn't there with him eating breakfast.. 'Should I ask the maid to bring the food upstairs' he thought to himself.. As he just want to call Jiyeon.. He saw Hyorin walking down the stairs.. He anger again controlling him whenever he saw her face.. 'Haishh!! I really hate her..' Chanyeol left the dining table to go meet Hanna at her house cause he know that she will not come to XOXO Cafe when she said she wanna breakup with him..

----Hanna House----

"Hanna, I'm at your house right now..Could you please open the door.. -Chanyeol_Oppa- " he texted to Hanna while stepping in her house compound.. A few minutes later, the door open .. "What do you want, huh?!" Hanna said in a high tone of voice .. Clearly enough to show Chanyeol that she is mad.. | "I want want to explain about yesterday.." | "I don't want to hear anything from you!!" Hanna said and wanted to close the door.. Chanyeol stop her by pulling her into his arms.. He hug her tightly, "Please hear me out Hanna-yah ~ I love you.. The marrige was arranged by our parents they were bestfriend since they are in middle school.. I don't want to tell you the truth cause I know it you'll hurt" | "Do you think I'm not hurt right now? Hanna said with teary eyes,she tighten the hug .. | "I really sorry.. i swear I don't have any feelings to her.. I hate her .. I love you .. Please me okay?" | "I'll you but on one condition, make her suffer, just do anything.. I want her suffering cause marrying my boyfriend arraseo ?" | "Dae.. Arraseo.. I'll do anything for you Hanna ..Saranghaeyo~♥" .. She chuckles .. "I have work bye Honey ~" Chanyeol kissed her and walk away.. She wave her hand as she saw Chanyeol's car moving.. She get in her house and closed the door .. She smirk as she walk away from the scene..

----Night----

He walk in his room and saw his wife sleeping soundly on the bed.. He sit beside his wife.. He softly touch Hyorin's fair cheek.. On that moment he remembered what Baekhyun said..

-FLASHBACK-

"Channie, you can't do that to your wife.. It's wrong.." | "Like I care?! She is my propety I have the right to do what I want to her, and how the hell did you know what happend ?!" Chanyeol said while sitting in his chair.. | "I heard it from Jiyeon, you--" | "Wait(2x) Jiyeon ?? Are you dating with her?" Chanyeol cutted Baekhyun's sentence.. | Baekhyun blushed and silent for a moment then he pouted "Hey.. Can you please don't change the topic.. Remeber what I say okay? Don't hurt her" .. Baekhyun left Chanyeol's office before he dig even more about his relationship with Jiyeon.. 'Why is he so over protective about Hyorin?Whatever.' -END FLASHBACK- 'What Baekhyun said is right.. maybe I'm too harsh with her.. But Hanna asked me to make her suffer .. haish!! this is so complicated..' Chanyeol said mentally.. He stare at Hyorin.. "I'm sorry Hyorin.. But have to do it cause I only love Hanna.. She is my everything" he lean nearer .. He kissed gently on her forehead.. 'I'll make sure this is the last time I'll be nice to her..'

TO BE CONTINUE