Chapter 33

Sacrifice

 

---Hyorin's POV---

---The Hospital---

 

"Hanna" Hyorin spoke girl's name .

 

Hyorin froze in her position . She was frighten by the sight that she's looking at . Hanna was holding a pair of sharp scissors . Hyorin could see that scissors was covered by blood . Her eyes widen in shocked . 

 

 

She was afraid .

 

 

She was frighten .

 

 

"W-what--" Hyorin stuttered .

 

"You wanna know , what am I doing , here? " Hanna cuts in .

 

"Hahaha , I've been watching you and Chanyeol since that day he dumped me . I've been planning to kill that , wretched baby inside of you and failed every time ." Hanna confessed .

 

How Hyorin wanted so much to shout for help but somehow her voice won't come out . Her lips shut tight . Her muscles won't move as she wanted to . It felt like there's something blocking her body from receiving the orders from her brain .

 

 

She can't move .

 

 

She was paralyzed .

 

 

 

"Since I failed each time and the people I ordered to do my dirty works disappoint me every time . I thought to myself , why don't I do it myself , right?" Hanna said , showing the scissors to Hyorin .

 

"N-no , you can't do that . You can't kill my daughter ! You--" Hyorin shouted and Hanna shut Hyorin's mouth using her hand .

 

"Shh~ I know , I know . I know you'll be sad to if you lost your precious daughter . You know , I'm not planning to kill your baby ." Hanna whispered to Hyorin's ear .

 

Tears fell slowly down from Hyorin's eyes . Hyorin was so scared . She couldn't move because of the scissors that Hanna held was pointing to Hyorin's belly . 

 

 

She cried so hard .

 

 

Tears won't stop falling . 

 

 

Her tears kept on coming out from the edge of her eyes .

 

 

She screamed behind Hanna's hand . Mumbling and begging , 'stop' and 'no' for more than a thousand times . 

 

 

"Shhh~ Hyorin-ah ~ Don't cry . You know why I wouldn't kill your , baby ?" Hanna whispered once again .

 

Hyorin could only scream from behind Hanna's voice .

 

"Because , I'm gonna kill both of you ." Hanna smirked .

 

Hyorin's eyes widen . She shakes her head from side to side . Screaming 'stop' and cried so hard .

 

"If I can't have Chanyeol . Then , you too can't have him ." Hanna said .

 

She pulled the scissors far from Hyorin's belly . Aiming the sharp blade towards Hyorin's .

 

Hyorin screamed and shouted . Tears streaming down her eyes like a waterfall . But , Hanna's hand that pressed to , blocking her voice to be heard .

 

"Good bye! Hyorin-ah ~~" Hanna shouted her farewell .

 

Hanna pushed her scissors towards Hyorin .

 

Then , everything went pitch black .

 

 

---Author's POV---

 

 

Chanyeol ran .

 

 

He ran towards the hospital .

 

 

The elevator was too slow .

 

 

He took the stairs .

 

 

He ran and ran .

 

 

He was out of air , but he ignored it .

 

 

He ran towards her ward .

 

 

Hoping she's alright .

 

 

Hoping she will be there , on her bed .

 

 

Greeting him with her warm loving smile like nothing had happened .

 

 

Hoping that she's safe .

 

 

He ran towards her .

 

---

 

Hanna shouted her farewell to Hyorin , "Goodbye! Hyorin-ah ~~"

 

Hanna pushed her scissors towards Hyorin .

 

Hanna laughed as the scissors was getting nearer .

 

Suddenly , Hanna's hand was grabbed by someone's hand and pulled back .

 

Hyorin fainted on the bed .

 

"What the ?" She cursed and turn around .

 

She was shocked , "C-chanyeol?" Hanna stuttered .

 

Chanyeol looked at her furiously . Hanna pulled her hand from Chanyeol's grip and tried to stab Hyorin again and Chanyeol caught her hand once again .

 

"Stop it!!" Chanyeol shouted at her .

 

"No!! I won't !!" She screamed back .

 

Hanna pointed the sharp blade towards Chanyeol . She pushed the scissors with all her might . Chanyeol tried to hold her hand back .

 

"If I can't have you !! No one can !!" She pushed the scissors harder .

 

Chanyeol fought back but she was strong . Her desire to kill was strong . Automatically , made her stronger . The scissors was getting nearer to Chanyeol .

 

Hanna's hand once again being grabbed by someone . She looked to person and found out that a police was the one who grabbed her hand .

 

The police twisted her hand making her groaned in pain and lost grip on the scissors . The weapon fell down to the floor . The police once again twisted her hand and this time to her back . Seconds after that she found herself being chained by handcuffs .

 

"What the ? How did you?! How did you know?!" Hanna shouted to Chanyeol .

 

Chanyeol gasped for air . "Do you think that all that time that Hyorin was saved was just luck ? Do you think you're the only was who's with a cunning brain.." Chanyeol smirked .

 

Hanna's face showed how much shocked she was .

 

"He knew it , from me ." a voice suddenly was heard .

 

Hanna gasped . 

 

She knew this voice . 

 

She recognized the voice . 

 

This voice belong to someone she knew for a quite some time . 

 

She turned to the person who was just spoke .

 

 Her eyes widen and spoke in a dumbfounded state .

 

"Luhan." 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : YEAY ~ CHAPTER 33 ~ IT'S SHORT THOUGH BUT DON'T WORRY . TODAY IS A SPEACIAL DAY . I'M GONNA DO A DOUBLE UPDATE . ♪♥

SO , I'M GONNA UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS ~~

Do UPOVOTE !! PLEASE COMMENT !! 

THANK YOU AND ENJOY ~~~~ ♪♥