Chapter 16

Sacrifice

Hyorin forced herself to open her eyes.. She felt warmth of someone's hands.. The atmosphere around her was a bit different.. Hyorin looked at Chanyeol , sitting next to her sleeping while his grip hold on her hand.. Hospital.. Hyorin trailed her hand to her painful head.. "Are you awake already ??".. Hyorin shocked by Chanyeol's sudden greet.. "You're fine Hyorin-ah .. The docter said that you lost a lot of blood but you're gonna be fine after a few days of rest..You don't need to worried .. I'm here.." With a sad-slow voice Chanyeol explained..

Hyorin broke the grip of his hand .. She swiftly turn around to another direction, showing her back to her husband..Chanyeol was a bit shocked with Hyorin's reaction, he quickly control his feelings.. "Hanna's gone , now you want to be nice with me..It is easy right? Hanna hurt you, you search for me.. It is easy right ? You nearly kill me , but you still had a feeling to worried about me ? .. For your information, I don't feel safe anymore being with you.." Hyorin herself didn't know how could she said those harsh words to that man, her own husband..

Hyorin sat up.. There were many things she wants him to know..."I don't want to see your face anymore.You don't have the right to call yourself my husband.." Her patient before was gone .. Chanyeol was dumbfounded with Hyorin's sudden change.."Just go home .. You don't need to worried yourself about me.. This girl doesn't need you anymore.. Stop with your acting.. I hate you, I'm sick with you.." Hyorin continues to rest herself back.. "This is what you want right?You're the who turned me into this..I felt too much pain treating you kindly.." Her heart hurts..Her warm tears slowly flowed down from her eyes...Brought her pain along with them..

------

Weeks passed , Hyorin still being cold with Chanyeol..He had tried everything to steal Hyorin's heart back but all of them failed.. Since she got back from the hospital, she never smile, she never laughs .. Even with Jiyeon.. Hyorin suddenly turned into a doll without feelings.. Hanna got away .. Until now Hanna was never been found .. Everytime Chanyeol tried to talk with Hyorin she will say harsh words and that gave Chanyeol very heavy guilt on his shoulder..

Hyorin's beauty sleep suddenly being bothered by soft sniffles sounds..She slowly open her eyes.. The room was brighten by the lights..She could clearly see Chanyeol sitting in the edge of the bed , crying.. Quickly she closed her eyes back, pretended she was sleeping.. Chanyeol came closer to his wife .. Hyorin's face being stared deeply and softly..The calm face gave chills to his spine.. "What do yoy wanr me to do to steal your heart back, Hyorin-ah …Please don't continuesly make me feel sinful to you..Please forgive me , love ~" Chanyeol gently trailed his hands to Hyorin's hair.. Hyorin felt guilt , treating her husband like nothing.. "Forgive me, Chanyeol.." But some people need to learn the hard way.. Hyorin control her feelings and hold back her tears..

------

"Why are you being like that with Chanyeol?" Luhan asked.. "Yeah .. Why ? Rinnie-ah ?? " Jiyeon supported Luhan.. "He need to learn his lesson.." Hyorin answered shortly.. "Yes of course but how long ?" Luhan replied .. "Untill he divorced with me" Hyorin didn't even know why she's being too cruel to say about 'divorcing' .. She herself know that she still love Chanyeol.. "What are you talking about Rinnie ? . You shouldn't say like that .. You need forgive him.. He is a human .. You're a human .. We're human .. And human make mistakes.. We can't run from mistakes.." Luhan protested.. Hyorin just stay silence and drink a sip of the hot coco that Jiyeon made for her.. "You want to know something , Hyorin?" Jiyeon softly said , making Hyorin paid attention to her.. "Remember when you're being abused the first night you camehere..?" Jiyeon haven't finished Luhan cutted her .. "You already being abused since the first night ?!!" "Stut Up !" Jiyeon said , making her eyes bigger that usual.. Luhan got scared and shut his mouth ..Hyorin nearly laugh just by looking at the scene infront of her.. But she controlled her emotion.. "Yeah .. What about it?" She asked Jiyeon.. "The next morning you woke up , you already being wrapped by bandges right? It was Chanyeol .. He is the one who take care of you that .. And all this time Chanyeol always texted me , he'll asked me about how is Hyorin doing? .. Has she eaten?.. He actually care about..I can see how much he love you.. But Hanna became the er between you guys.. He have feelings towards you but he'll denied it if he remembered about Hanna.. He love you so much .. But he didn't know that fact.. He thinks that was only feeling of guilt but it was actually love.." That day Jiyeon made Hyorin touched.. Hyorin was touched with what Chanyeol did.. Jiyeon's confession gave Hyorin her old self back.. Jiyeon's confession made Hyorin cried and felt sorry for all she say and did to her husband..

TO BE CONTINUE

Author's Note :

There you go Chapter 16 .. How was it .. I know it .. Next chapter would be i think .. Maybe.. According to my mood.. I hope you guys enjoy.. And please keep reading until thiw story end.. Thank you .. Please comment and upvote .. new readers please subscribe my story.. Thank you -again- .. (^_^)v *peace*