Chapter 26

Sacrifice

A/N : Since I've wrote a lot of Hyorin and Chanyeol's POV and storylines so this time I'll write Hanna's and Luhan's .

Enjoy!

 

----Hanna's POV----

 

Hanna slammed her apartment door hard , loud enough for her neighbors to hear the slamming sound . She stomped furiously to her room and threw herself on the bed . "!!" she cursed . "Damn you , Hyorin! Because of you , I'm living like a fugitive!" . Hanna let out her anger at her new apartment . She bought it and left her old house since that Baekhyun & Chinese guy searching for her . "I must be Chanyeol's new friend , that Chinese guy! Grrr.!!" . Thinking back about that night incident fuels her anger tank.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

"Who the hell? Haiishh ! " she hissed. She made her way to the front door. The knocking sound got louder. "Wait! I'm coming!" she yelled. Before she unlocked the door , she looked through the peephole. "Oh.. It's you.." Hanna spoke when she opened the door , inviting him in. "You better bring me something useful this time.. I'm being impatient day after day waiting for the news from you, Kwangsoo.." She sat on the couch . "This time , you'll be satisfied with the details I brought you." He smirked . She rolled her eyes, "You better make sure what you said match with the results.. What are waiting for ?! Sit !" . "Ahh! Yea , noona!" Kwangsoo startled . "Ughhh~" Hanna let out a sigh . Kwangsso took out a document from his bag and placed it on the table . He took out the items from the doc . There are a few papers with things written on them as well as a few photos . Hanna look through the photos and shocked , "This is-" she looked at Kwangsoo with her eyes widen. "Yes.." . He said , smirking.

 

----Luhan's POV----

 

It's been a while since Hyorin and Chanyeol made up . Luhan was happy to see his Hyorin smile again like she always did when they were in highschool . But a certain feeling in his heart felt really heavy to let Hyorin hands and gave her to Chanyeol. Truthfully , Luhan had always love Hyorin . He actually never looked at her as a friend . Since highschool Luhan already in love with her but she didn't look at him more than a friend..

 

----Flashback----

 

"Yah ! Pass it to me!" Luhan yelled . He caught the ball and dribbled a few times and shoot . "Yes!" he smiled in victory. "Nice! Lulu!" Xiumin high-fived . "One more time you call me that , I'll rip your mouth out of your face." Luhan warned while Xiumin zipping his up mouth then laughed. "Okay, That's it for today's practice. You rascals can go home now!" The coach blew the whistle . Luhan was gasping for air after the practice. "Luhan, hurry ! We're going home! You won't come with us ?" Xiumin shouted at Luhan who's lying on the bench . "It's okay~ I'll go back home alone..You guys go ahead!" He shouted back.. Xiumin shrugged and start walking towards the exit. "Be careful on the way home, Luhan!" Lay yelled before slowly disappearing from the scene with the others.

 

Luhan , still lying on the bench , stabilizing his breathing. He quickly sat up as someone called him , "Oii! Are you Xi Luhan?" One of the group of boys spoke. "Yes. Why?" Luhan replied , taking his shirt and wear it *since he took of his shirt after the practice* . "Listen, I've heard all around that you have quite a lot of fangirls.." the teenage boy said . "Not much actually , just a few.." Luhan was being modest. "I just want you to stay away from my girlfriend , okay? I've also heard rumors that you and her were clinging to each other." he warned . "Hey, it's not my fault that she's obsessed about me .. For your information, she's the one who's being clingy . I too don't have time to spend it with some --" Luhan was cut as a fist landed on his face , stumbled down. Luhan rose and fought back but was interrupted by his gang and ended getting beating up by them. After they satisfied , they left Luhan there , wounded . He groaned in pain as he tried to get up.

 

Not long after that , suddenly , Luhan heard someone entered the gymnasium . "Oh my.!" Luhan heard the girl gasped. She ran to his direction and landed on her knees. "Are you okay? What happened?" She wrapped his arms around her nape , helping him to sit. She placed Luhan's back against the bench. "Stay here, I'll get the first aid kit . "Uuggghhh~" Luhan groaned as the pain strike through his body. She ran back to Luhan and sat next to him and tended his wounds. At first , Luhan didn't saw her face since he was bearing the pain. But just then , he realized how beautiful she was ."Wow , her hair is long and suits her really well. Her eyes are very captivating and her lips , don't let me start describing it." Luhan mentally drooled over her fair skin. The girl then move to Luhan's face to tend the bruises at the corner of his lips and there the moment when Luhan's heart was beating abnormally. Their eyes met and how Luhan's heart melt as she smiled sweetly-shyly when she realized that he was staring at her. "Umm~ Thank you for helping me . Umm.. I-i was wondering , w-what's your name? My name is Xi Luhan" Luhan suddenly spoke after the long silence . "It's Kim Hyo Rin.. Nice to meet you.." she replied while handing out her hand and smiled. 

 

----Flashback Ended----

 

And from that moment on , Luhan had fall in love with Hyorin but he never spoke about his feelings since Hyorin isn't a kind of girl to search for love when they were in highschool . She was more focused on her studies but that fact changed at the end of the year of their senior year. Luhan witnessed a scene where that Park Chanyeol  , the captain of the basketball team from XOXO Highschool gave his umbrella to her when they finished the match. He saw some sparks from her eyes when Chanyeol were talking to her.. Luhan knew it because it's all written on her face how she was captivated by Chanyeol just like Luhan first time meeting Hyorin . 

 

Luhan chuckled after remembering those memories . It's sweet but painful . Just then , he heard the bell of his house rang . Luhan spoke mentally , "I wonder who is it?"

 

To Be Continue 

A/N :

There you go Chap.26 .. Well ? Tell me what do you think ?

Do Upvote & Do Comment