Chapter 34

Sacrifice

 

---Luhan's POV---

 

"Luhan.." Hanna spoke with a low tone of voice .

 

Luhan smiled innocently which makes Hanna furious .

 

"Luhan! You ! You son of a ! You traitor !" Hanna screamed furiously at Luhan and tried to harm him but was hold back by the policeman .

 

"Traitor ? Me ? No no no . I can't betray you , I'm not even on your side in the first place ." He chuckled . "And don't you dare say my mother is a ! She's a good person ." Luhan glared at her .

 

"You--" Hanna was trying to said what she thought but Chanyeol cuts in . 

 

"Yes , Hanna . He's a spy . My spy ." Chanyeol said .

 

Hanna turned back to Luhan , "Yes , ! I'm a double spy ! Ahahaha !" Luhan laughed .

 

---FLASHBACK---

---What Actually Happened Back Then--- 

 

(Refer to Chapter 27)

(When Hanna meet Luhan to talk about her plan but Luhan rejected her .)

 

---Luhan's POV---

 

"Erghh!!!" Luhan groaned ..

 

He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and Hanna's number card was out as well.. Luhan stared at the card , the words that Hanna said kept repeating in his head.. He hesitantly took the card.. 

 

He typed the number , and pressed the green button.. 

 

"Hey? Whatcha' doing?" Luhan spoke .

 

"Nothing much . I'm working . Unlike you being free all the time ." the man mocked Luhan .

 

"Haha . Very funny . Hey , I got to tell you something ." Luhan's voice changed to a serious voice .

 

"Yeah , what is it?" The man asked .

 

Luhan told him what happened .

 

"Look , I need you to help me . Please just act along with her . This way , we can know what she's planning to do to Hyorin ." the man said .

 

"Okay . If it's for Hyorin . I'm in ." Luhan replied .

 

"Thank you , Luhan . Report back to me later if anything happens ." the man thanked him .

 

"You're welcome . It's my pleasure . I'm your wife's bestfriend after all ." Luhan could heard Chanyeol chuckled from the other side .

 

"Okay , I'm hanging up!" Luhan hug up the call .

 

Luhan sighed and became worried about his bestfriend .

 

"I'm so sorry , Hyorin-ah..Because no matter what , I have to do it!"

 

(Refer to Chapter 28)

(About one hour before Luhan went to Hanna's apartment . You can see the time was way too long for a traffic jam .)

 

---Author's POV---

 

Luhan and Chanyeol met up and talk about their plan . They discuss how to make Hanna believed that Luhan agreed about the plan and a few details . 

 

Chanyeol thanked Luhan for so many times and also was being sorry for him that he needs to do this behind Hyorin's back .

 

Luhan said it's okay . He would do anything to keep his bestfriend and her child safe .

 

They agreed to report back to Chanyeol on whatever she said to Luhan about her plan .

 

(Refer to Chapter 29)

(Luhan told Hanna he had to meet someone before he left Hanna's apartment)

 

---Author's POV---

 

Luhan met up with Chanyeol . He told him about the Cytotec . Chanyeol was shocked but he listened to every detail . They planned to place the Cytotec in drawer . So , Chanyeol could find it .

 

And Luhan planned a few details about how to make sure that Hanna thought that Chanyeol was tricked by the Cytotec . Chanyeol agreed to Luhan's plan .

 

(Luhan visits Hyorin to gave her his gift)

 

After Luhan chatted with Hyorin for awhile , he asked her to stay at the balcony while he place the gift somewhere in the room . Hyorin did as he said and Luhan placed the Cytotec where Chanyeol asked him to place .

 

After that , Luhan make his way to balcony once again and stand beside Hyorin , who's enjoying the nature and the breeze .

 

Luhan slightly smiled at her .

 

"Hey ." Luhan nudged Hyorin's arms .

 

"Hmm?" She hummed .

 

"I love you . You know that , right? Luhan said sincerely while facing where she was looking .

 

Hyorin turned to face Luhan , who's not looking at her .

 

"Of course , and I love you too . You are and always be my bestfriend~" She smiled .

 

Luhan turn to her and return the smile .

 

Hyorin giggled and look at the sky once again while Luhan look at the drawer where he placed the Cytotec .

 

He looked at Hyorin back and watched as she enjoyed herself with the breeze .

 

"I'm sorry , Hyorin-ah . I'm sorry that I need to do this behind your back . If you ever find out , you don't need to love me anymore , you can just hate me as much as you want . You can curse this stupid bestfriend of yours until there's no more curse word that you haven't said.." Luhan looked at his bestfriend dearly and curved a fake smile .

 

(Refer to Chapter 30)

(Chanyeol found the Cytotec)

 

Chanyeol acts like he was looking for his pen drive because Luhan said that Hanna's has spies around him . He needs to act like he knew nothing about the plan . 

 

Once he found the Cytotec he just kept on acting like he's confused . 

 

 

He drove to his company and parked in front of that building . He remembered that Luhan said that to always be cautious . He looked around him from the car and he saw a tall man , who's looking at him through a camera in a bushes nearby . So , he started to act .

 

As he finished his fake rage . Chanyeol thought to himself , "Oh my god! I could be an actor if this trick end up successfully ." Chanyeol laughed as he walk towards the elevator .

 

(First step , bathroom incident that Hanna planned)

 

Luhan told Chanyeol about Hanna's plan so Chanyeol took an action . Since , he can't go home and he can't make the maid he trust the most , Jiyeon freak out about Hanna's plan so Chanyeol just told her to don't let Hyorin take a bath before checking bath water each time Hyorin's about to take one .

 

The good thing that the plan was failed and unfortunately the bad thing was Jiyeon fell in the bathroom . Luckily , she's not injured badly . Maybe just some bruises .

 

(Refer to Chapter 31)

(XXX Mall , Hit-and-Run incident)

 

(Chanyeol's Side)

Chanyeol was furious about the next plan that Hanna told Luhan . Luhan was angry too . Luhan told Chanyeol that they need to stop this double spy thing already because Hanna was going hardcore about this .

 

With a heavy heart , Chanyeol refused to stop because he explained that they can't catch her if we don't have any strong proof .

 

Luhan and Chanyeol argued a little about what will happened if Chanyeol can't save her . Chanyeol was scared to lose her too but he wants to end this once and for all .

 

(Luhan's Side)

Luhan watched everything that happened at XXX Mall . He was so scared to lose his bestfriend . He felt so angry and sad that he needs to watch his bestfriend face that horrifying car drove towards her . How he wants to just run to her and help her but Chanyeol doesn't want that .

 

Luhan looked at the pair once again . Gritted his teeth and walk away with Kwangsoo . "That was close , Chanyeol . A little centimeters left before she gets hit . I swear I'm going to kick you're later for that !" Luhan frowned .

 

(Refer to Chapter 32)

(Luhan was remembering the his memories with Hyorin)

 

Luhan looked at the photo , he and Hyorin . She was holding his arms , Luhan was holding the umbrella , both of them looked back and smiled at the camera . It was raining . They were playing in the rain . Luhan smiled , remembering the past .

 

Luhan sighed , "Why must you face this problems , Hyorin-ah . You don't deserve to live like this .." Luhan Hyorin face on the photo with his thumb .

 

Suddenly , the photo fell from his hand . The frame's glass break and spread on the floor . There's something bothering him . He felt something was not right . He was worried about Hyorin . Luhan took his car keys and dialed Chanyeol's number . He ran about from his apartment .

 

"don't have a good feeling about this ." 

 

(Chanyeol got the call)

 

Chanyeol looked at his phone screen . "Luhan's calling?"

 

 

"Hello ." 

 

"Chanyeol ! I don't have a good feeling about Hyorin ! I don't know what but I just feel it! I think Hanna is up for something . Something crazy !" 

 

Chanyeol could heard that Luhan was rushing , "Hmm?!"

 

"Look ! Don't 'hmm?!' me ! Just go to the hospital and l'll come , later !" Luhan kind of shouted at Chanyeol .

 

"Okay , I'm coming !" Chanyeol rushed off .

 

---FLASHBACK ENDED---

 

 

Hanna who was speechless . She couldn't say a word and stopped struggling . She was too shocked and just gave up . Chanyeol asked the policeman to bring her out .

 

 

While , Luhan stick his tongue out at Hanna ."Serves you right!"

 

Chanyeol rushed to his wife on the bed . He called her name but she stirred and open her eyes . She slowly remembered what had happened and swiftly touched her tummy to check if her baby was safe . She felt the bulged on her tummy was still there . She sighed in relief and pull herself to Chanyeol's chest . Tear streamed down her face . Chanyeol patted her back coax her down .

 

After she felt a little better , she suddenly scream as he felt an extreme pain coming from her tummy . Chanyeol panicked ,  so did Luhan . "Ahh!!" Hyorin screamed once again .

"What is it ?! What happen??!" Chanyeol asked . 

 

"Uhhh.. Chanyeol .. I think the water just broke .." Luhan pointed at the wet bed .

 

"What the--"

 

---

 

Three years later ,

 

Hanna was sent to jail for her crime of trying to kill Hyorin and the baby and was sentenced to jail for 15 years .

 

--

 

Luhan visits Hyorin's daughter once a week and she has took a liking on him . 

 

--

 

"Ah Young-ah ~ Where are you , my dear?" Chanyeol called for his daughter . 

 

"Garden , dad!" Chanyeol heard his beloved daughter's voice .

 

Chanyeol walk to the garden and sat on the ground beside his daughter , "Whatcha' doing?" 

 

"Nothing . I like morning breeze . I like flowers too ." she said , showing him the flower that she picked .

 

"Hahaha , you're so much like your mother ." Chanyeol told her .

 

"By the way , where is your mom?" Chanyeol asked her daughter .

 

"Last time , I see mom , in library ."

Ah Young said .

 

"And now I'm here ." Hyorin's voice suddenly was heard .

 

Hyorin walked towards the both of them and sat beside Ah Young . Ah Young was in between them . 

 

"What are you doing , sweety?" 

 

"Nothing , I like breeze . I like flowers too ."  she said , showing her the flower that she picked .

 

Chanyeol did the exact same thing . Ah Young looked at her father and giggled . Hyorin laughed at his silly husband .

 

"I knew you're going to say that ." Chanyeol grinned .

 

Hyorin and Ah Young giggled .

 

"Love , I thought I want to bring us to a vacation since our lovely daughter here haven't gone to a vacation before.." Chanyeol said while softly pinching his daughter's cheek .

 

"Yeah , that's a good idea . We can relax for awhile since you've been working a lot these days ." Hyorin agreed .

 

"Where do you want to go , sweety?" Hyorin asked .

 

"Hmm.. Don't know.." Ah Young seemed down all a sudden .

 

Hyorin looked at Chanyeol and looked at her back .

 

"What is it , dear?" Chanyeol asked .

 

"Is there anything that you want?" Hyorin patted Ah Young's head .

 

"Ah Young want brother.. Luhan-ajusshi , haven't visit me , lately.. So , I'm bored . I want a brother fun as Luhan-ajusshi ." Ah Young struggled with the words .

 

Chanyeol chuckled at her daughter's request . "Hmm~ Mom and Dad will try to get you a brother , okay ? Ah Young just need to be patient ." Chanyeol said , grinning at Hyorin .

 

Hyorin saw that face . Her fave felt hot and she blushed by the statement that Chanyeol said to his daughter .

 

"Right? Mom?" Chanyeol asked Hyorin mischievously .

 

Hyorin looked away , "Hmmm" and hummed in reply .

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : The story has ended !! *crying* I hope you like the plot twist !! Hahahhahahhah xD

Do UPVOTE !! Please COMMENT !!

Thank you ~ Enjoy ♪♥