Chapter 22

Sacrifice

Hyorin and Chanyeol were having their moments together in a candle light dinner that Chanyeol organized .. The scenery of the calm sea made the mood even more relaxing.. Chanyeol stared at his beautiful angel in front of him as she shove the food in her small kissable lips .. "Why are looking at me like that?" She asked with a slight of blush on her cheeks ..

"Nothing , you're just so beautiful tonight ,, I can't resist you.. " Chanyeol confessed .. "Only tonight?? Oh, then before , I'm not pretty ? " she asked with a gloomy face .. "Aniya ~ You're look beautiful everyday .. But tonight , you look too wonderful..Especially if you smile , you making me addicted to you.." Chanyeol said , pulling one of his infamous smile .. Hyorin was speechless , she can only return his smile and cover her blushful face..

After they finished the dinner , they both change their outfit into more suitable and comfortable ones.. They walk along the seashore , held each others hands , swinging them back and forth .The crystal clear sea , sparkled by the moonlight looked beautiful.. The calm waves slowly making their way towards the seashore , passing through the married couple's legs .. "Omo ~ its so cold >< " Hyorin jumped a little after the cold water made a contact to her skin .. Chanyeol pulled her waist closer to his body ..

The breeze were blowing above their skin , making both of them shivers .. "Woah , tonight sure is cold .. You're okay ? " Chanyeol asked .. "Yeah, I'm okay ~" She said while resting her head on her husband's chest.. Both of them enjoying their moments , facing the bright moon and sparkling stars in the sky .. While they were having their time together.. A pair of eyes were spying them from head to toe , glaring both of them..

"Aren't you cold ? " Chanyeol hugged Hyorin from the back , securing her with his warmth .. "Yeah , maybe its time to go back to the villa.." Hyori replied .. "Are sure ? Because its kind of dangerous go to back now .. " Chanyeol said .. "What? Dangerous ? What do you mean ?" She looked at him weirdly .. "I could '' you if we go back now" He whispered naughtily in her ears , showing that he really was in 'need' .. Hyorin laughed , "Hahaha , '' me ? please do , I'm not scared .. " Hyorin husband .. "Owh , really ? You're not scared ? Then-" Chanyeol lifted her .. "I'll make sure you'll take back you words"

He pulled out a smirk .. "Yah !! Put me down ~ " Hyorin hit Chanyeol's chest gently-hard , not wanting Chanyeol to get hurt.. SHE watched them as Chanyeol lifted Hyorin and making their way to their villa.. SHE pissed by the happiness that Hyorin achieved .. SHE was envy of her .. Revenge is what SHE seek .. SHE will not stay still until Hyorin paid for what she did..

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N : Yeay ~~ At last , I can update ... I'm sooo ~ sorry for the late update.. I was kinda busy in this month .. And I won't update until 28/7/14 .. Because next week I have test (UK2) .. so PLEASE BE PATIENTS AND KEEP WAITING FOR ME !! again I'm Sorry For Everything ..