Chapter 32

Sacrifice

---Author's POV---

 

Months passed , Hyorin's due was getting nearer . Chanyeol felt worried and scared . He notice that Hyorin often faced a lot of incidents . But , fortunately that she always been saved . 

 

Hanna's getting frustrated . Luhan doesn't even know what to do . Every attempts failed . Like each one of them failed because there was always someone that save her when she's in trouble .

 

Now , Hyorin was already at the hospital . Chanyeol thought she's safe at the hospital . If anything happened the doctors know what to do   

 

Hanna is getting impatient . She lost ideas . She's furious . She's frustrated . She's angry and she's out of control of her own feeling . It felt like she was on roller coaster of emotions .

 

Luhan felt like he wanted to let go . Like , move on . He wanted to feel free . Free from  the burden he felt on his shoulders .

 

 

---Luhan's POV---

---Luhan's Apartment---

 

 

Luhan sighed . "This isn't going no where . Hanna haven't call me for along time . I wonder if she's already have no idea in her cunning brain ."

 

Luhan rose from his bed and walk to table near the window . He looked at the photos that was placed on the table . He examined each on . 

 

He slightly smiled as he lift one of the photo . "We look so idiotically happy in those days ." 

 

Luhan looked at the photo , he and Hyorin . She was holding his arms , Luhan was holding the umbrella , both of them looked back and smiled at the camera . It was raining . They were playing in the rain . Luhan smiled , remembering the past .

 

 

---Hanna's POV---

---Hanna's Apartment---

 

 

Hanna was sitting on her bed . Hyorin's torn photos was all over the floor of her room .

 

 

She angry and furious , she kept cutting the picture of Hyorin . She scream out of frustration at times . 

 

She looked at the blade from the scissors . Her eyes focus at the blade , she pressed her finger on it and blood came out from her finger .

 

She looked at the blood that flowed down her finger . She pressed her finger and more blood came out . 

 

She stares at it . 

 

She rose from her bed and walk out .

 

---Chanyeol's POV---

---Chanyeol's Office---

 

Chanyeol sat on his chair . It's about 30 minutes before he's last meeting of the day and then he'll be by Hyorin's side .

 

Chanyeol sipped his coffee flipping the page of the file that he's reading . 

 

Baekhyun suddenly came in , "I'm sorry , sir . The meeting today is canceled because our guest have an urgent matter back in England ." he explained .

 

"Okay , no problem . Please make a call to schedule a new meeting with them ." Chanyeol said .

 

"Yes , sir ." Baekhyun replied .

 

Chanyeol closed the file and took his coat . Since his job had ended , he wants to see Hyorin .

 

Suddenly , Chanyeol's phone rang . Chanyeol looked at the screen to see who's calling and swiped the button to the green area .

 

"Hello . Hmm?! Okay , I'm coming ."

 

Chanyeol walked out his office .

   

 

---Hyorin's POV---

---The Hospital---

 

 

"I'm scared , Jiyeon-ah ." Hyorin confessed .

 

"You're gonna be fine.." Jiyeon said .

 

"Are you thirsty? I'm going to get something ? Want anything?" Jiyeon asked .

 

"I want something warm . Anything would do ." Hyorin said .

 

"I'll going out just a moment , okay?" Jiyeon said and closed the ward door .

 

The ward was first class so it was just Hyorin in that room . Hyorin flipped the book she was reading , "The Series Of Unfortunate Events Book 12 (THE END)" . She loved the story so much . She have read it so many times already .

 

She remembered , when the bad guy , Count Olaf kissed a woman who was from the good guy and die on next to her . She was pregnant , the main character , Violet , Klaus and Sunny help her when she's giving birth and she died along with Count Olaf .

 

When read it again , how she was impressed how the woman can gave birth without having doctors assist her but just two teenagers and a child .

 

Hyorin was focusing on the book . She heard the sound of the doors opened . "That was fast , Jiyeon . I thought--" Hyorin chocked when she saw the person in front of her . 

 

The person in front of her is the person the afraid the most . She thought it was over and done for . 

 

But , right now . In this moment , the person was holding a pair of sharp scissors in her hand . 

 

She looked furious . Her eyes filled with anger , hatred , pain , frustration .

 

Hyorin froze on the sight that she's looking .

 

"Hanna" 

 

TO BE CONTINUE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I wanted to make it in Chapter 31 . So , tried to edit it and write it in Chapter 31 . But , It's not working so . I made it Chapter 32 . Hahahah XD . Double update . But short chapter !

 

CLIFF HANGER !!!

 

UPVOTE ! COMMENT ! THANK YOU ! ENJOY !

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! HELLO , 2016 !! 

 

I'M GONNA BE 16 YEARS OLD SOON !!! ♪♥