Chapter 28

Sacrifice

---Hanna's POV---

 

Hanna was still felt unfair that Hyorin is living happily with Chanyeol . " you , damn !" She swore under her breath while slamming the the newspaper on the floor . The paper headlight was written ,

 

"THE FAMOUS SUCCESSOR , PARK CHANYEOL IS EXPECTING BABY"

 

"Huh, Do you think you can live peacefully after what you did to me?! You just wait !" She smirked . Then , her phone rang . She walk to the table where she place her phone . "Hmmm? An unsaved number?" She spoke softly to herself . She pick up the phone and answer the call..

 

"Hello? Who is this?" She asked. 

"We need to talk.." the man spoke .

Hanna smirked as she recognized the man's voice .

"Oh, Luhan . Sure , we can talk . Come to my apartment . Tonight at 8 . Okay? I'll text you my address later." Hanna said .

"Okay, sure.." Luhan sounded unsure .

 

Hanna knew that Luhan was still unsure with what he's doing but she'll make sure that he will be so sure to do the plan with her .

 

---Luhan's POV---

 

Luhan hung up the call and throw it on his bed . A few seconds later , Hanna's message came . 

 

He look at the screen on his phone .

 "God ! What am doing?" He argued in his mind .

He took a glance to the wall clock , "7:00 pm.." he mumbled .

 

He took his phone back and grab the keys of his apartment and car .

Luhan shut the door of his apartment and towards the elevator..

 

---Chanyeol's POV---

---Chanyeol's Office , 8:10PM---

 

Chanyeol placed the coffee cup on his table sat on his chair . Relaxing his body . "What a lot of work.." Chanyeol sighed .

 

There's a lot going in his mind right now . He took a glance at his watch . "I should be back already . I left for work at 6:30AM and usually got back at 11:00PM . How many hours is that?" Chanyeol frowned . 

 

"My wife in pregnant . I should spend more time with her and our baby . Not here ." Chanyeol sighed once again and look at the picture on his table . 

 

"What a lovely smile she have.." Chanyeol slightly smile at Hyorin's picture . The photo shows Hyorin in her wedding dress smile brightly while holding a bouquet of flower .

 

Chanyeol snapped out of his daydream as he heard his office's door was knocked by someone . 

 

"Sir , there's a guest wanted to meet you . The guest didn't make any appointment before requesting to meet you . Is it okay to let the guest in?" Chanyeol could clearly heard his P.A's voice , Baekhyun  said .

 

"Yeah , sure" Chanyeol sat up straight . "Come in , please ."

 

The door was opened , "Honey~" Hyorin cheerfully called Chanyeol .

 

Chanyeol's tiredness lifted away he saw his dear wife smile . 

 

"Love~ What are you doing here ?" Chanyeol stood up and quickly walk to his wife . "You should stay home rest ." Chanyeol gently pulled Hyorin's head and kiss it .

 

"I was bored and the doctor said that I need to walk around frequently ." Hyorin said .

 

"Okay , then .. Come sit down .." Chanyeol spoke softly . 

 

---Author's POV---

 

It's been 5 months now and the bulge on Hyorin's stomach was visible .

 

Chanyeol gently Hyorin tummy , feeling the baby inside . He could feel his child moving inside Hyorin . There's no word to describe how euphoric Chanyeol was that moment .

 

"Are you free this Saturday , Chanyeol?" Hyorin asked .

 

"I guess , I am . Why do you asked?"

 

"Well , I was wondering that we could go to the hospital to check the gender of our baby again . Because every time we check , the doctor said he could not see it . Can we go again?" Hyorin pleaded with her sparkly eyes like 'Puss In Boots' .

 

Chanyeol chuckled . "Sure , dear ~ What ever you want ." Chanyeol gently kiss his wife lips .

 

"After that we can go shopping for the baby's stuff together ." Chanyeol said .

 

"Yay ~" Hyorin smiled happily and hugged her husband .

 

---Hanna's POV---

---Hanna's Place , 8:20PM---

 

The door bell rang . Hanna walk towards the front door to answer it . Hanna unlock the door and invited Luhan in . 

 

"You're surprisingly late.." Hanna spoke .

 

"Traffic jam." Luhan answered short.

 

Hanna walk him to the living and sat down . "Sit , Mr.Xi Lu Han"

 

"Luhan . Just Luhan." the man said.

 

"Okay then , would you care to sit down Luhan?" 

 

Luhan did as he was asked to . Hanna could see how unsure Luhan is . "Don't worry , Luhan . I'm sure you'll help me on this plan ." Hanna smirked

 

"So ? What do you want us to talk about?" Hanna asked .

 

"What are you planning to do about Chanyeol & Hyorin?" Luhan asked seriously .

 

"As far as I know , you knew Hyorin since highschool right? " Hanna asked.

 

"Yeah , we've been bestfriends since highschool..Why?

 

"I don't believe that you look at her as bestfriend .." 

 

Hanna looked straight into Luhan's eyes and he drifted his eyes away from her gaze .

 

"Am I right , Luhan?" Hanna asked once again .

 

"Right know , I want Chanyeol and you want Hyorin . All we need to do is separate them . That's all . No harm done . So , what do you say?" Hanna asked .

 

Luhan sighed and , "So , what's the plan ."

 

Hanna smirked in victory.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED . GOD , I MISS AFF ! I HAVE PASSED MY EXAM (PT3 MALAYSIAN PEOPLE WILL KNOW THIS EXAM ! )

I GOT 8A 1B 1C !! I'M NOT VERY GOOD IN MATH SO I GOT 'C' FOR IT . BUT , NO HARM DONE ! ^_^ I'M SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS ♥

THANK YOU FOR WAITING ! DO UPVOTE AND COMMENT ♪