Chapter 25

Sacrifice

"Ahhh !!!!! Chanyeol !!! Come here !! Quickly !!" . Hearing Hyorin screamed from upstairs made Chanyeol panicked and he quickly ran to her. "What ? What happened ?" He asked , gasping for air . "Look! Here , look!" She showed it to him . His eyes opened wide when he saw it. "Seriously ? Are you serious ?!" . She excitedly nodded . "Yes !! I'm not kidding !!" She screamed in joy . "Ohh .. Hyorin-ah !! Come here , honey !" . Chanyeol placed his hand on her waist , lifting her up on the air and spun around . "Hahaha , Chanyeol put me down !" . "I can't believe that you're---

 

----That Morning----

 

The sunlight brighten up the room , Chanyeol snuggled to Hyorin's chest , not wanting to woke up yet.. The wife giggled as she watched her husband's childish side . "Hey , it's morning already , Chanyeol-ah ~ . You need to wake up ." She gently caressed Chanyeol's head . "Hmmmm~~" Chanyeol whined , tighten the hug. "He's really cute.." She thought .. At that moment , it came . felt weird . "Hmm ? Are you okay ? Maybe I hugged you too tight?" Chanyeol noticed her change. "I'm okay.." . She replied.

 

----Breakfast----

 

Hyorin stared at the food that's been served . Her face looked quite pale and that weird feeling in the throat was lingering . She put down the spoon on the table as she felt like she wanted to puke. "Are you okay , Hyorin-ah ? Are you sick ? Your face is pale you know ? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" Chanyeol worried . "It's okay . Maybe it's just a normal cold.. Maybe some rest and medicine would do.. You don't need to worry.. Just go ahead to work.. " She smiled , ignoring the weird feeling lingered. 

As she watched the car drove away from their lawn. She quickly ran to the bathroom  and ended up puke . Jiyeon quickly ran to her . She rubbed Hyorin's back as Hyorin continued her 'activity' . "Are you sure you're okay ? Hyorin ?" The maid asked . "I-i am okay . It's just maybe I ate something bad ." Hyorin watched the sink and . "Okay , I'll go to farmacy to buy you some medicine.." Jiyeon just about to walk away . Hyorin pulled her wrist . "It's okay . I'll go . I'll get lazy if I just stayed home like this.." . She rose and headed to the front door.

 

----Outside----

 

Hyorin walked down the street , pass a few of the food stalls . The weather was fine , it's not too sunny or too cloudy . It was cozy walking in the weather like that . She stepped in the farmacy search for the stomach ache medicine . She looked around and was attracted by the fruit flavoured vitamins . "Hahaha , I'm such a kid!" . She took the bottle and placed them on the counter . As the casher scan the items she bought . She looked around the counter and stopped at a certain place and there she reliazed. She took it and bought it too.

On the way home , she thought throught a lot . "Maybe it's true .. Or maybe it's just a normal food poisened . Hmmmm ~~ Maybe just that .. But come to think of it , we did it quite many times . Nahh ~ It's just a few month since we're made up after he knows Hana is deceiving him. It couldn't be . could it ?. Arghhh!! Just forget it . Maybe I'm just over-reacted ." She continued walk back home .

 

----Night----

 

"Hyorin-ah ~ I'm back ! Where are you , dear ?" . Chanyeol called his wife out as he closed the front door . "I'm here ~" Hyorin's voice was heared from kitchen. "Honey ? What are doing? " Chanyeol walk into the kitchen . "I'm helping Jiyeon for the dinner . It's been awhile since I've cooked." She walk to him gave him a kiss on the cheek . "Ohh ~ It must be tasty.." Chanyeol said. "Then , go upstair and clean yourself . After that , we can have dinner together . Okay ? Palli ! palli ! " . She pushed him out of the kitchen towards the stairs. "Hey , you haven't kiss me yet.." Chanyeol whined . "Yes , I have . Now go ~" . "No , that's on cheek not lips.." . "Okay ,  fine~" . Hyorin pulled Chanyeol's tie making thier faces got closer . She gently placed her lips of his. The kiss lasts quite long.

After dinner , "Have you eaten you medicine yet ?" Chanyeol asked  . "Ahh! That reminds me.. I put them in the room . I'll go now." . Hyorin quickly walk upstairs . "Carefully , Hyorin.. You might fall if you took a wrong step.." . "Okay~!!" . Chanyeol heared her yelled . He shook his head while chuckling at her attitude. 

Hyorin pulled the drawer and took the plastic bag out . "Stomach ache .. stomach ache .." . She searched for the medicine at stopped as she hold it . Her heart beats fast as she imagining things . She took it and walk nervously into the bathroom . 

She couldn't spoke a word as she looked at it . She blinked a few times to make sure she's not dreaming . The precnancy test showed her a positive answer signing her that she pregnant . "Ahhh !!!!! Chanyeol !!! Come here !! Quickly !!" .

----Present----

"I can't believe that you're pregnant !" Chanyeol hugged her tight . "Yeah , me too . I didn't expect this to happen.." She told him . Chanyeol look at her in the eyes , "I just don't know what to say right now . I'm overjoyed." . Chanyeol kissed her on the forehead while Hyorin was crying in joy.

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N : AHHH !!! It's been awhile !! Sorry for the long silence . I have an important exam this year (PT3) . So I'm quite busy . Since I haven't write in such a long time , my english are quite rusty . I'm so sorry . By the way , enjoy this chapter .. Ahhh~~ Hyorin is pregnant . ><

 

Do Upvote ! and Do Comment !

Thank You . :*