Chapter 31

Sacrifice

 

---Chanyeol's POV---

---Chanyeol's Office---

 

Chanyeol stormed to his office and harshly sat on his chair , throwing his head back at his seat in frustration . There were a lot of things going on in his mind .

 

The door was suddenly knocked . Chanyeol heard Baekhyun's voice and he let him in .

 

"You have a meeting this morning at 8:00am , sir ." Baekhyun being a personal assistant as he was , told Chanyeol his schedule for the whole day .

 

Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun from speaking and , " Can you delay the meeting and all the appointment for this morning . I'm free on the evening right? Change the schedule for this morning to evening . Can you do it?" rubbing his temples .

 

"Yes , I can . Are sure you not feeling well , sir ?" Baekhyun was concerned .

 

"Yeah , something like that ." Chanyeol answered .

 

"Alright , sir . I'll delay the schedule for this morning . You want anything else , sir ? Coffee ? Tea ?" Baekhyun asked .

 

"Y-yeah , sure . Please bring me a cup of tea ." Chanyeol said .

 

"I understand ." Baekhyun answered short and walk out the office .

 

Chanyeol sighed and closed his eyes , trying to calm down to help him think positively and rationally about what he just and will encounter  . 

 

---Hanna's POV---

---Hanna's Apartment , 10:05PM---

 

Hanna walk towards the front door to answer it . She turned the door knob and , "Come on , in" she said .

 

Luhan entered the apartment and went straight to living room . He saw Kwangsoo and greeted him . So did Kwangsoo . Hanna came back a few seconds later and sat on the sofa , opposite where Luhan and Kwangsoo sat . 

 

Hanna slammed her hand on the table between them in frustration . Luhan and Kwangsoo startled by the sudden action .

 

"Relax , Hanna ." Kwangsoo said . Luhan agreed .

 

Hanna's hand turned into a fist for a moment and calmed down .

 

"You're right ." She agreed .

 

"Now , what do we do ? The first plan didn't work and Hyorin due is coming ." Luhan asked .

 

Hanna nodded in agreement . "Look , Luhan this time , I need to do it a little bit harsh ." Hanna said sternly . 

 

"What do you mean harsh ?" Luhan raised his voice .

 

"It might hurt her a little ." Hanna told Luhan .

 

"How much hurt?!" Luhan eyes filled with anger .

 

Hanna sighed , "I'm not sure.. We're going to make a hit-and-run on Hyorin.." Hanna looked straight to Luhan's eyes .

 

"What? You're want to drive a car towards her ?! Are you insane ?! She'll die !" Luhan protested .

 

"Yes! I have paid a professional for this trick , not like the last time . And we're not gonna hit her ! We just need to threaten her !" Hanna  protested back .

 

"Threaten her ?! How ?!" Luhan asked .

 

"I'm going to explain it to you , can you calm down and sit down ?!"  Hanna said .

 

Luhan calmed down and did as she told him to .

 

Hanna sighed , "For a pregnant woman , they don't really have a good balance of their body , especially for the one that having their first pregnancy . So what we need to do is make her panic . Once she's panic , she'll lost her balance of her own body and fall back on the ground . That's all ." Hanna told Luhan and Kwangsoo

 

She continued , "Chanyeol who's confused with the cytotec will think that she did it on purpose and 'baamm' mission accomplished!" she smirked .

 

Luhan think hard and "Okay , but I want to be at the place . I want to see that the person you paid didn't hit her or you're the one will be hit-and-run next!" Luhan warned Hanna .

 

Hanna chuckled , "Fine , deal!" Hanna said .

 

"So , now me and Luhan will be there at the place to report back to you?" Kwangsoon asked .

 

"Yes!" Hanna said .

 

"Now , we just need to find a right time." Hanna smirked .

 

---Chanyeol's POV---

---Chanyeol's mansion , 1:15AM---

 

Chanyeol got back from work late . He locked the front door . As he was going to walk upstairs , he saw a figure sitting of the couch . He slowly walk towards the person and saw his wife sleeping soundly but doesn't look very comfortable . 

 

He saw something in her hand , it was a red clothes and a book on the table in front of her . He looked closer to book and saw that the book were written with instruction 'how-to-knit baby's clothes' . Chanyeol sighed and look dearly at his wife . 

 

"How can I tell her those things that was planning to tell her while she's here ,  studying how to knit a baby's clothes ." Chanyeol once again sighed .

 

Chanyeol placed his bag somewhere and closed the "How-To-Knit" book . He quietly took the knitting tools and the unfinished clothes and placed it on the table near the book .

 

Gently he lift his wife , bridal style and carried her upstairs carefully so that wouldn't fall . He was surprised that how decent her weight was even though she's pregnant . He notice that his wife was really thin before she's pregnant . 

 

"That would explain why she's not heavy at all ." Chanyeol entered their room and placed her gently on their bed . 

 

Hyorin stirred and Chanyeol stayed still so she won't woke up . After a few seconds , staying still Chanyeol walk to bathroom and wash up .

 

He wear his pajamas and laid beside his wife . He turned to look at Hyorin . Hyorin stirred once again lean closer to Chanyeol's chest and snuggled into his neck .

 

 Chanyeol softly Hyorin's head and hugged her to sleep .

 

---Next Morning---

 

It's Saturday , Chanyeol woke up first and saw his wife still sleeping . As he promised the other day that he would bring her to the hospital to check up and buy baby's stuff together . 

 

Chanyeol still confused and was afraid to talk about the cytotec . There's a lot possibilities and Chanyeol was afraid that he made the wrong choice . He promised to himself and Hyorin that he would not be hot-blooded and easily lose control like when the first time she stepped in this mansion . He promised that he will think thoroughly before making an action . 

 

Chanyeol could feel Hyorin moved , "Honey . Wake up , we need to see the doctor and go to the mall , right? Like I promised ."  Chanyeol smiled at her .

The sleepy Hyorin tried to sit down and Chanyeol quickly help her .

 

"It's Saturday already ?" Hyorin tried to adjust her eyes with the light their room.

 

Chanyeol hummed in reply . "Jiyeon , just made the bath for you . Here , let me help you to the bathroom ." Chanyeol said and swiftly get off from the bed and walk Hyorin to bathroom .

 

---Author's POV---

---XXX Mall , Parking Floor---

 

Chanyeol and Hyorin was extremely happy that they now knew their baby is a girl . And as promised  , Chanyeol brought her to the mall .

 

Chanyeol parked the car and exit the car . He opened the door for Hyorin and helped her . The walk further , straight to the lift . 

 

Hyorin was talking about how excited she was to buy their baby girl's stuff . Chanyeol chuckled at his wife . Wasn't sure that his wife was ready to be a mother judging by how childish she was . That moment , Chanyeol thought about it again . But his daydream was stopped by a person . He's a foreigner and was asking about how to get to Y hotel from the mall they're at . Chanyeol told them how get there and looked at beside him and he couldn't find his wife .

 

He saw her a bit farther than him . She was calling him . Chanyeol chuckled . As he about to walk , he saw a black car drive towards Hyorin in a very high speed . 

 

"Hyorin-ah ! Look out !" Chanyeol shouted and started to run towards her .

 

 

 

Hyorin look at the car that drove fast towards her .

 

 

 

She panicked her mind goes blank .

 

 

 

Her muscles doesn't move as she wanted to . 

 

 

 

She felt lost control of her body and feel unbalanced .

 

 

 

As she was about to fall Chanyeol grabbed her arms towards him and pulled her to his arms . The force was so sudden Chanyeol lost balance too but luckily his back landed against the wall that help him to stay in a standing position . 

 

Chanyeol looked at the black car trying to see whose driving but the window of the car were pitch black . He then he tried to look at the flat number of the car but the car turned to its' right and Chanyeol didn't have a chance to look at it .

 

---Kwangsoo's POV---

---XXX Mall , Parking Floor---

 

Kwangsoo and Luhan look at the scene that just happened through each others camera . From Hyorin and Chanyeol walk out from the car to when Chanyeol shouted at Hyorin to how Hyorin was about to lose her balance to how Chanyeol saved her in time .

 

Kwangsoo and Luhan couldn't believe that how fast was Chanyeol ran to Hyorin even faster than the car's speed . Kwangsoo took some photos of Chanyeol saving his wife and when Chanyeol hugged Hyorin tight in his secure arms . Kwangsoo could see that Chanyeol was comforting his wife .

 

Kwangsoo sighed , "Let's go . It seems like this planned didn't work as planned as well ." he patted Luhan's shoulder . 

 

Luhan looked at the pair once again . Gritted his teeth and walk away with Kwangsoo .

 

--- Hanna's POV---

---Hanna's Apartment---

 

"What?! Failed ?! Again ?! Are you ing kidding me ? I don't have time for jokes!" Hanna shouted at Kwangsoo through her phone .

 

" it! I'm hanging up!" Hanna hung up the call .

 

" it ! !" Hanna cursed under her breath .

 

Hanna took a pair of scissors and walk straight to the wall where she placed Hyorin's photo .

 

"Damn you! Damn your ing luck!" She stabbed the photo continuously .

 

"Urghh !! Ahhhh !!" 

 

Hanna screamed in frustration . 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Chapter 31 guys ~ Phewww ~~ I went to school in the morning to help the teachers for the school stuff . What can I do , right? I'm a prefect after all . I got back home around 1:05pm and was dead tired . I thought I want to write Chapter 31 but I fell asleep instead . Hahahah xD . So , I woke up around 5:30pm and took my phone and started to write until now . It's 7:00pm or something . 

SO THERE YOU GO ~ Chapter 31 !

ENJOY THE STORY ~ ♪

DO COMMENT AND UPVOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ♥

THANK YOU ~ AND ENJOY ~ ♪♥