Chapter 29

Sacrifice

---Luhan's POV---

 

Luhan sighed and , "So , what's the plan? ."

 

Hanna smirked .

 

"First of all , we need to get rid off that baby from Hyorin ."

 

"What?! She wants to kill that baby?" Luhan was shocked .

 

"What ? Get rid off the baby ? You mean kill it?" Luhan asked .

 

"Yeah , if that Hyorin lost the baby I'm sure Chanyeol will be furious . And hey , you don't want someone else's child in your relationship with her later right? Come on , no one wants that . Believe me ." Hanna said , seductive enough to let Luhan fall for what she said . Well , she wouldn't be called silver–tougued for nothing .

 

Luhan fall for it , "You're right .I don't want that bastard's child in my relationship with Hyorin ." Luhan said in despite . 

 

"Good . About the plan we need to make it like it's not an incident though ." Hanna smirked .

 

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked again .

 

"It means that we need to make Chanyeol think she doesn't want the baby . We need to put a Cytotec some where in her room . Make sure Chanyeol found it . " Hanna said .

 

Luhan think hard and asked , "Then , how are we gonna make Hyorin lost the baby ?"

 

Hanna think , "There's a lot of possibilities for that." Hanna smirked .

 

Hanna told Luhan what she's going to do to Hyorin so she lost the baby . Luhan listened carefully to every detail . Make sure he remember the plan right .

 

"So , in conclusion , you just need to hide the Cytotec somewhere in her room . That's all . The rest of it , I'll manage it ." Hanna smirked .

 

"So , how are we gonna know that Chanyeol find the Cytotec  ?" Luhan asked .

 

"I have a lot of eyes around him , don't worry ." Hanna said .

 

Hanna stood and took the Cytotec from her room and handed it to Luhan . "You're work is simple , right ?"

 

Luhan took it and , "Any progress make sure you tell me , understand?"

 

"Sure , partner ." Hanna shake Luhan's hand .

 

Luhan took a glance at his watch . "It's already 9:30PM . I have work to do . So , I'll call you when I have placed the Cytotec ." 

 

"Tomorrow ." Hanna said firmly .

 

"Tomorrow ? Isn't it too fast ? We should wait--" 

 

"I've done my waiting . Do it tomorrow . Faster is better ." Hanna cuts in .

 

"Fine!" Luhan said walking his way to the front door .

 

---Hanna's POV--- 

 

Hanna sighed . She walk to the front door and lock it . She make her way to her room . She took a scissors and looked at the photo that attached at the wall . 

 

"Laugh all you want Hyorin.." She said while her hand playing with the sharp blade .

 

"Because that is the last thing you'll ever do." Hanna throw the scissors at Hyorin's photo and the sharp blade struck , straight at Hyorin's tummy .

 

Hanna laugh in a very scary way you can ever imagined .

 

---The Next Day , 9:30AM---

---Luhan's POV---

 

Luhan stand in front of Chanyeol's mansion . Waiting for someone to answer the door . Luhan could heard the door was unlocking by someone .

 

"Oh . Mr.Xi Luhan . What are you doing here?" Jiyeon was surprised by Luhan's sudden appearance .

 

"I just wanna visit the mother-to-be , is she here ?" Luhan asked the maid .

 

"Yes , please come in ." The young maid invited Luhan into the house .

 

"Miss Hyorin is in her room , I'm gonna bring her here while you wait ." Jiyeon said .

 

"No no no , She's pregnant . I'll go upstairs . Which room is it?" Luhan insisted .

 

"When you reach upstairs , go to the third room from the right . I'll come later ,  right after I make the tea ." Jiyeon said and walked away .

 

"Sure , thank you ." Luhan replied .

 

Luhan make his way upstairs , bringing his gift along with him . Luhsn walked to Hyorin's room . He stand there . Look at the door .

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

"Come in!" Luhan heard Hyorin's voice from the room .

 

Luhan entered the room , he was expecting Hyorin's on the bed . Lying down , reading a book or something . But , she wasn't there . Luhan walked further inside and saw the was a balcony behind those curtains . Luhan walk towards it with his bag of gift. Luhan peaked behind the curtain .

 

"Luhan! Gosh , I haven't seen you like forever~ " Hyorin make her way to Luhan and hugged him. Luhan gently hugged her back and let go .

 

"Hey~ How are you doing? You're fine?" Luhan asked softly away the hair blocking Luhan to see Hyorin's face .

 

"I'm fine ~ I guess . Of course , the morning sickness makes me sick . That's why I'm here . To get some fresh air . But , other than that , I'm totally fine~" Hyorin smiled .  

 

Luhan's gaze gets softer than before , after seeing Hyorin's smile .

 

"Here , present for your baby~" Luhan showed to Hyorin .

 

"Ohh~ How sweet of you , Luhan . What is it?" Hyorin asked .

 

"Nahh~ Nothing much . I don't know if your child is a girl or a boy so I bought something that any gender can use.." Luhan smiled .

 

"Thank you~" Hyorin said , reaching her hand to take gift .

 

"No no no , open it later . I'll put away . You stay here and enjoy the fresh air ." Luhan pulled the gift away and hid it behind his back .

 

"Okay~ Fine~" Hyorin shrugged and turned around , tilted her head , facing the sky . 

 

Luhan go back inside . Placed the gift on a table . He glace at Hyorin who is unaware of her surroundings . Luhan took out Cytotec and place it in a drawer where he think is a right place to make Chanyeol find it later . Luhan make his way to balcony once again and stand beside Hyorin , who's enjoying the nature and the breeze .

 

Luhan slightly smiled at her .

 

"Hey ." Luhan nudged Hyorin's arms .

 

"Hmm?" She hummed .

 

"I love you . You know that , right? Luhan said sincerely while facing where she was looking .

 

Hyorin turned to face Luhan , who's not looking at her .

 

"Of course , and I love you too . You are and always be my bestfriend~" She smiled .

 

Luhan turn to her and return the smile .

 

Hyorin giggled and look at the sky once again while Luhan look at the drawer where he placed the Cytotec .

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : There you go ~ Chapter 29 ~ I hope you enjoy the story . Kekekeke . There's a lot of you that really love Luhan and really hate Hanna . Hahaha xD . I'm glad that you guys enjoy the story . Thank You ♪ Please participate the next chapter too ~ ♥