Chapter 1

Sacrifice

She look at her own reflection in the mirror.The white dress suits well with her fair skin.She smile to herself,''It's okay Hyorin..Don't take what he said yesterday so seriously''.

She place the veil and a shining silver tiara on her head properly..Suddenly, a deep voice was heared,'' Wow, you really are beautiful''..Chanyeol walk straight to her, making her took a few step back.. He caught her waist, she startled by the sudden action.. He gives a smirk,''Don't worry you'll be my toy soon'' he whisper.. 

Her face went pale and she froze..'''God save me, God save me!!'' that words were playing in her head like a thousand times..''Miss Hyorin it's time for you to get your father'' the maid *that  saved her life*said with a smile on her face.. She quickly broke Chanyeol's hands and walk away..

The whole church was filled with guest.. Hyorin getting a bit nervous.. As she take is father's arms, the music started to play.She walk through the guest with the lead by her father..She saw her husband-to-be was standing there watching her.. quickly turns away making Chanyeol pissed off.. Mr Kim broke the grip in his hand and gave Hyorin's hand to Chanyeol.. ''Take care of her well,Chanyeol'' Mr.Kim said, making her daughter's eyes getting teary.. ''I will, sir'' Chanyeol said.. ''As if?!''

Both of them turn their head to  the priest.. ''We gathered here,in this beautiful day, are to unite this couple together as husband and wife''..

''Will you Mr.Park Chan Yeol take Miss Kim Hyo Rin as your officially wedded wife?"..''I do''

''And you Miss Kim Hyo Rin, will you take Mr.Park Chan Yeol to be you lawfully wedded husband?'' .. ''I do''

''By the power invested by me, you are now Mr and Mrs Park''..'' You may kiss your bride''

Chanyeol lock his arms around her waist, his face and her's are like inches away..He kiss her lightly on the lips..Hyori felt like she flying in the sky,playing with the fuffy clouds.. He broke the kiss after a few second..The guest clapped their hands joyfully..Some of them are crying in happiness..

-----AT HOME-----

Chanyeol's house was big..She follow the maid who'sshowing her room.. The room is also big, ''Why are rich people are obssesd with size?'' Hyorin thought to herself.. As she just about to sit on the he bed.. Chanyeol stormed, barge in the room ''All the maids get out'' Chanyeol said in a high tonr of voice.. ''B-but-- '' '' I said GET OUT!!!'' He yelled.. The maids quickly run away from the scene..

''Why are--'' Hyorin's sentence was incomplete caused by a really hard slap land on her fair skin..''Oucchh'' She scream in pain.. Chanyeol continue to slap her, making her fell from the bed and landed on the floor.. Chanyeol kicked her is the stomach continuosly..Hyorin can't do anything to protect herself,she was too weak for that..She was ran out oxygen..She was crying and in pain.. Chanyeol grabbed her face.''This is what you get for ruining my life'' Chanyeol resume to abuse her all over again..

After a few hours abusing her,Chanyeol had enough. he kicked her for the last time and stormed out from the room.. She was crying hard, sobbing loudly..clear enough to make the maid notice.. he floor was full with blood...The maids are running to help her.. The last thing she her before she close her eyes is somebody is screaming her name..

TO BE CONTINUE