Chapter:2

Forever Mine.

"Neh, kamsahamnida!" We chorused.

It was the end of our schedule and guess what? Its our freaking free time! Oh yes, the day I have always been waiting for. I was getting ready to meet Howon for our secret date. 

"Jagi? Where are you?" I asked.

"I am at the back of the building." He replied.

I quietly went to the back of the building and hop on to Howon's car. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly. We decided to hit Myeongdong area since its crowded and we won't be able to be recognized by the crowd.

"My dear baby, what do you want to do?" He asked sweetly.

"Let's watch a movie!" I said.

"Aite! To the cinema!" Hoya shouted.

People started to stare at us. We apologized to them and they shook their head at our behaviour.

"Yah, what if they recognize us!?" I hissed.

"Mian... I'm still not used to it. Keeping our relationship in secret." He said.

"Actually me too. But, what to do. Whatever it is, let's ust go to our date jagi." I smiled.

He took my hand and we went to the cinema. We purchased our tickets and got the couple seats. We watched the movie alone since it was like late at night. After the movie, we went and had some shopping. Although we are dating secretly, it was indeed fun and exciting. Its been a long time since we get to spent time with each other. My worries for him instantly disappeared when I saw him. Every single day, I would always think of him, whether he has eaten or not, sleeping early or not. I can't deny that I feel empty without him. I miss meeting him every single day, I miss doing all sort of things with him. And finally today, I get to do things with him that I never get to do for a long time. 

"Baby, did you have fun today?" Howon asked.

"Of course I did!" I smiled.

"Glad you did! I too, did have fun today. Although its late and I have schedules early in the morning tomorrow, its worth it. I'm gonna miss you." He said.

"I'm going to miss you too. I'll text you later on jagi." I winked.

He gave me a one last kiss before I headed out from his car. I melted in his kiss and put my arms around him and deepened the kiss. Howon switch off the lights inside the car and cupped my face. It was passionate and I loved it.

"Okay go, before I won't let you go." Howon said.

I chuckled and pecked his cheeks before going out from the car. Today was indeed a fun day. I went to the dorm with a happy face. The members look at me with a confuse face.

"Yah, why is your face so red? Are you sick?" HaeRa unnie .

"No! I'm not!" I said.

"Oh okay, go and wash up and then sleep. The boss want to see you tomorrow morning. Chan Ho oppa will wake you up." She said.

I nodded and did as I was told to. After bathing, I laid down on my bed, texting my dearest.

"Jagi!" I texted.

"Yes baby?" He replied.

"Nothing, just wanna text you heh." I replied.

"Someone's is missing me?" He texted, obviously teasing me.

"Yah! I'm not missing you!" I replied.

"Are you sure?~" He texted back.

"Gosh, I hate you jagi. For knowing me so well!" I replied.

He suddenly called me after I sent the text. I answered the call and smiled at what he said.

"To my baby, you're not the only one who misses you. In fact I miss you more!" He said.

"Whatever jagi. By the way, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just lying down on my bed with the other members. You?" He said.

"Me too. Lying down." I replied.

We soon talked for long hours till I felt like my eyes were going to closed. Howon told me to put to put down the phone since my voice was like half- dead.

_______________________________

NEXT MORNING:

"Wake up, the boss wants to see you today." Chan Ho oppa said.

I slowly opened my eyes, and dragged my legs like a sloth to the washroom. I bathed and got ready before heading to the headquaters.

Once I reach CubeEnt, I straight away. I wonder what does he want to talk to me about. I softly knocked the door and he told me to come in.

"Yes sir? What do you need?" I asked.

"Ahh, just wanna tell you that you might be going for We Got Married." He said.

"What!? With!?" I asked.

"Why are you so agitated? Anything bothering you?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing sir." I said.

"Well, its just a maybe. That's all, because we have submitted your name. Just waiting for the comfirmation." He said.

"Ok sir." I replied.

"You may leave." He said.

I bowed and went out. My eyes started to get watery. Why didn't they asked me first whether I want to be in the show. What if I get selected and the guy isn't Howon? How am I going to tell this to him? Ahh! 

"Omo! Why are you tearing sweetie?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"Oppa, I don't know what to do.... I might be going to WGM." I said.

"Oh no, maybe you should just tell the truth, before they submit your name." He said.

"The problem is, they have submitted it." I cried.

Doojoon oppa wiped my tears and he pulled me up. I really don't know what to do now. Howon is going to hate me. I'm pretty much sure. 

"Sweetie, don't cry okay? Hoya is going to understand. WGM is just variety." He said.

"If you can't tell him, do you want me to tell him instead?" He asked.

"Its okay, it will be better if I tell him, but instead, can you accompany me?" I asked.

"Of course, anything for my favourite Hoobae." He smiled.

He drove me to WoolimEnt and I greeted the security guard. I went there and saw Howon. He saw me and he smiled. I looked at Doojoon oppa and he gave me a sincere smile, signalling me that things are going to be alright. He followed me from behind and I went up to Howon.

"Yah, what are you doing? What if we get caught?" He asked.

"Jagi, I got something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I...I....I might be in WGM." I said as I looked away.

"A-Are you serious?" His voice cracked.

"Yes, I'm sorry. They just submitted my name without me knowing." I said, still looking away.

"I apologize on behalf of CubeEnt. I wish I could help but, once its submited, there's no way out." Doojoon oppa said.

"Baby? Look up." He instructed.

I timidly look up to him, meeting to his eyes.

"Its okay baby, it can't be help anyway. We love each other right? This is nothing. We can overcome it." He smiled.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I? Its not like you're the one who want it. Its because you had to. That's why I am not mad." He said.

Not caring about the others, I hugged him and smiled, at least he cleared my doubts. I soon left the building with the burden off my chest.

"See? Told you. He would understand." Doojoon oppa said.

"Komawo oppa!" I said.

HOYA POV;

Everything is going to be alright right? Truthfully, my heart sunk. To hear that my girlfriend might be in WGM is the worst thing that I have ever heard. I'm really insecure right now. What if Min Jung develop feelings to the guy? I really hope nothing will happen. I trust her. She will only love me.

END OF POV;

________________________________

Heyyyyy! New updateeeee! Please do comment alright? And also don't forget to subscribe!!

XxheartsxX

(PS; shall I do a new fanfic too?)