Chapter:32

Forever Mine.

After I was done, getting ready for the anniversary party, we were led to the limousine and I'm anticipating for the party because Infinite is going to be there, which means that I'm seeing my Howon in suit. Just imagining it, is already making me go crazy. 

"Yah! Stop dreaming and get down. We've reached." HaeRa unnie said.

I quickly got down and we walked along the red carpet, there were reporters around taking photos of us. We were being interviewed and we just answered all their question with a smile. We soon went in to the hotel and we caught up with BEAST. Doojoon oppa looked really dashing with his hair back-combed and black suit. Well, of course the other BEAST members look great too. Then, I saw Teen Top coming too and I went to them and hugged Byunghun. He smiled at me.

"Wow, someone look really beautiful tonight." He smiled.

"Hehehe, thank you." I smiled.

"Hhaha, welcome darling. Anyways, thank you for inviting us. And for your imformation, your loverboy is coming in soon. I suggest if you wait for him at the door." He winked.

I nodded and walked away. Byunghun has already got over me, and recently, he told me that he is interested in someone, but he isn't really that sure whether he is into that girl. Hhaha, the both of us, became like siblings. Ahh, I think there's a week left before his concert. I was told that he already booked a ticket for me. Aish that guy, so impatient. Anyways, I walked to the entrance and just in time, Infinite is coming in. I smiled and make my way to Howon, who looked the best out of everyone in Infinite. I went  to him and hugged him. He kissed my hand and I blushed. And of course, the reporters were taking photos of our moment and all. But we didn't really care that much. We went in and all along, he had his arm around my waist.

"My Lady, you look really beautiful." He whispered.

"You look really handsome." I whispered back.

He kissed my temples and I blushed. As the party went on, we talked with the other artist who were invited and suddenly, the CEO went up to the stage and started his speech.

"I would like to thank all the guest and of course all my artist, who have attended this party. There were many things that happened in the past, and now everything is back to normal. And now, we even have one of our artist who is going to get married early next year. Yes, its really true, our artist, Kang Min Jung and WoolimEnt artist, Lee Howon, will be getting married early next year." He said.

The spotlight went to us and I shyly smiled at the crowd who was looking at us. Then, I saw them signalling me to go up the stage with Howon and I nodded. I pulled Howon to the stage and we went up.

"So, what are your plans ahead?" Cube sajangnim asked.

"After we get married, I hope that we would have a honeymoon and we will probably just work as per normal." I smiled

"Hmm... don't worry. Of course you would get your honeymoon. And who knows there will be little angels walking around soon." He joked.

"Sajangnim~" I complained.

"Alright alright, we won't disturb you both." He smiled.

We soon went down the stage and people started congratualting us. We just thanked them and bowed. Everything was great and after a few hours, the party came to an end. Also, Howon was also gone. I tried finding him, but in the end I bumped into Byunghun. He smiled at me and took my hand, signalling me to follow him. I just let him pull me into his car and he just drove me to god knows where. He didn't say anything along the way. Then, he told me to get off. I just did as what he said and went off. To my shock, he drove away without me. Then I looked to the front and I saw a sign.

"Please follow the arrow."

I just followed, asuming that this is for me. As I followed the arrow, there were times where I have to stop because people gave me flowers and notes. After a long way of walking, I think I finally reached the place. The place is really decorated and it look heavenly. I went in and saw all my memories with Howon. I smiled as I saw all the photos, letters. 

Then, from the back, I heard a melodious voice and I smiled because I recognize that beautiful voice. I turned around and saw him singing Destiny.

He finally was done with the song and he slowly walked up to me. He kneeled down and took out the old ring. He took out another box and showed me a diamond ring and smiled.

"I thought that I should make a better proposal. Hehe. So, Kang Min Jung, be my wife?" He asked.

"You know my answer sweetheart." I smiled.

He smiled and put on the ring on my left ring finger. He stood up and I hit his chest.

"God, you just spent on that second ring. Now a third ring?" She chuckled.

He didn't say anything and just cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I put my arms around his waist and lean in towards him. I really like it when he kiss me passionately. Its not too rough. Just perfect. We broke the kiss and he carressed my face lovingly.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He stared at me with loving eyes and hugged me, I lean on his chest and smiled. Then, suddenly there was a camera clicking. I looked and saw Myungsoo oppa taking a candid photo of us. I smiled and then looked back at Howon.

"Thank you for this proposal. Its really sweet. I'm really lucky to have you." I smiled.

"I will do anything for you. Anything that makes you happy, makes me happy." He smiled.

Then he took my hand and we walked along the park. It was really peaceful and the stars really made the night beautiful. 

"Howon-ah, I'm cold." I said.

"You're cold? Come here." He said.

I ran to him and he backhugged me. We walked like that all the way back to the car. He opened the door for me and I entered his car and he drove me all the way back to my dorm. Once we reached, he held my hand and I pulled him to a kiss, before going out from his car.

"I love you baby. Thanks for the wonderful proposal once again." I smiled.

He nodded and I went in to the building. I swear, my mouth can never stop smiling. I can't stop smiling. How can that boy, be so sweet? I think I can die with his sweetness. Oh my, I'm so in love with him. I think I may be obssess with him. I can't never get over him. Stupid Howon, you are making me crave you . I guess I have for Howon.

"Oh god, can you like stop smiling? You practically look like a scary clown." Jayoung unnie said.

"I'm just so dead. Howon proposed to me again today. So sweet!" I smiled.

"You and your Howon." She said. 

I smiled and went in to my room, with the smile not leaving my face. 

________________

"Aigoo... what do I do??" I said as I cupped my face.

I'm so nervous right now. I'm going to get married to Howon, in a few minutes time. I took a deep breath and saw oppa coming in, looking handsome as always. 

"Aigoo.... my twinnie is getting married already. Time flies so fast." He said.

I could see some tears forming around his eyes. 

"Aigoo, don't cry oppa." I smiled.

"Its just that I'm glad you have found someone that loves you more than himself. As a twin, I can feel that you are really happy with him. Really." He said.

I wiped his tears and hugged him. 

"Thank you for everything oppa." I smiled.

"Ahhh, its going to begin." He said.

I nodded and link my arms with his, and the door opened. They were reporters and also people whom we have invited. But most importantly, I saw my soon-to-be husband, looking at me. I smiled and we walked through the aisle. Soon we reached and oppa handed me to Howon.

"Take care of my twinnie. You are the only one she got other than me." He said.

"I will." He smiled.

Soon, we said our vows and he faced me and cupped my face and kissed me gently. I smiled in between the kiss. We soon parted the kiss and I'm finally Lee Min Jung. Soon, we had an after party and we entertained the guest till Teen Top came to us and Byunghun jokingly warned Howon to take care of me because he gave up loving me for him.

"Hahaha, I will bro." He laughed.

Then BEAST and 4Minute came to us and they did the same thing as what Byunghun did. I laughed because everyone is ganging up on him. I decided to step in and told the guys to stop. They all laughed and then VIXX plus Eunyoung came. Gosh, a lot of people are seriously attacking my dear hubby. I decided to let them have their lecture to Howon and I just laughed at the sidelines. Eunyoung came to me and she hugged me tightly.

"Congratulations~ I know that Howon would do a great job in taking care of you. But is he ever make you cry, you have to tell me. I'll make sure that his bones will crack into pieces." She said.

"I'll be sure to tell you babe." I smiled.

And so, the both of us had some bestfriend till my other bestfriend came, Eunyoung then took her leave and went to her boyfriend who is still lecturing Howon. Woohyun oppa came to me and hugged me. He patted my back and I could really feel that he is happy for me.

"You're a grown up now. You are finally a married woman. I'm so proud of you." He smiled.

"Hehe, thank you oppa. I feel that this is the most happiest day of my life." I smiled.

He nodded and we started talking with the other people there.

_____________

Soon the ceremony came to an end. Straight after the ceremony, our stuff were already packed for our honeymoon at Bora Bora Island. I changed into a comfortable clothes and went to my hubby. I hugged him and we headed to the airport to depart to our destination. 

We went into the airplane and sat down. He looked at me and touch the tip of my nose. i blushed and lied my head on his shoulder.

"Jagi.. I want to sleep. I'm tired." I said.

"Go ahead, we shall sleep then." He smiled.

He laid the blanket and covered the both of us. We soon fell asleep.

______________

"Thank you for choosing XXXXX airlines. May you enjoy your trip." 

We soon woke up and got ready to go off. We took our luggages and we were welcomed by a driver. He greeted us and we went in the car. He then drove us to our hotel and soon we reached. We went in and checked in. Our room is the at the highest floor, so I guess it would be suite. Once we went in to the room, I gasped at how beautiful the room is and our scenery is really beautiful. If we looked out, it would be the beautiful sea.

"Wow, our bosses really put in alot of effort. The room is so nice!" I said.

"Pfft... its going to be a total mess soon." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll know." He smirked.

I shrugged my shoulders and lied down on the bed, with my hubby beside me.

_______________

Hehehe, they are finally married!!!!! HAHAHA, so I hope you enjoy this update!

XxheartsxX