Chapter:7

Forever Mine.

HOYA POV;

"What!? She went Bungee Jumping with L.Joe!? Not to forget, she said she likes him!! Arghhhh! What is this!? Why is she getting closer with L.Joe nowadays?" I said to myself

I have just finished watching their latest WGM episode and let me tell you, I am not happy with it. I was burning with anger and jealousy. 

"Yah, why is your face so red?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"Shut up, I'm not in the mood." I said as I went out from the car.

END OF POV;

________________

"AHAHAHA, Byunghun oppa! Stop it!" I shouted.

"No I won't! You deserve it." He said as he continued tickling me.

After what happened from the last episode, we became even closer and we understand each other more. 

"Jagi!" He called as he backhugged me.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You're really beautiful." He said.

I blushed and covered my face. I swear, I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks. He turned me around and stared at me. I refrained from looking at him in the eye, because I was too shy. He chuckled and flicked my forehead softly.

"Cutie." He said and then walked away.

Ahhhh, so embarrassing!!! I catched up with him and we headed back to our house. And just as we reached the living room, a red envelope was place neatly at the coffee table. Looks like it is a new mission for us. L.Joe took the envelope and read the mission aloud.

"Its time for you two to do a housewarming. Invite your friends and enjoy!"

"Jagi, let's start our shopping!" L.Joe said enthusiastically.

"What!? We just arrived." I pouted.

"But I can't wait for our housewarmimg! So, can we go to the supermarket?" He aegyo-ed.

"Aigoo, arrasso!" I said as I pinched his cheeks.

He blushed and pecked my cheeks. I froze at the spot. I immediately shook myself to the reality and quickly walked to the door. I heard him chuckling and it made me even more embarrased. This guy is such a teased. I swear, one day I am getting my revenge.

"Jagiya! What are you doing right in front of the door?" He said as he was holding his laughter.

I realised I was in an awkward position. I mentally slapped myself and went out. Gosh, I am really clumsy! He soon came out from the house and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and went in the car. This guy, I really need to teach him some lesson. I really need to. 

"So what kind of housewarming do you want to do?" He asked as we were on the way to the  supermarket.

"I don't know... maybe something normal?" I said.

"Sure then, okay.. how about this, let's start to invite our friends." He suggested.

"Call!" I smiled.

L.Joe called his friend first and after a few rings the person picked up.

"Yeobosaeyo?" L.Joe said.

"Oh, L.Joe-ah!" A girl voice spoke.

"Sohyun-ah! Are you free this friday?" He asked.

"Hmm... I think. Why?" She asked.

"I am having a housewarming party. So please do come!" He said.

"I'll try!" She replied.

And then they cut the line. I looked at him and pouted, because I was about to call Sohyun unnie. Hahaha, well because they are in the same company as me, I should at least invite them.

"Yah, I was about to call her!" I said.

"Bluek, first come, first serve." He said as he sticked out his tongue.

I rolled my eyes and started to call Woohyun oppa.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I called.

"Oh, Jungie! Wae?" He asked.

"Are you and Infinite free this friday?" I asked.

"Yeah! Why?" He asked.

"I am having a housewarming party, so I was thinking if you guys could come." I said.

"Of course we will go!" He said cheerfully.

We talked for awhile and put down the phone. We soon called all our friends, members and  anybody we knew. Well of course I invited VIXX and also my lovely bestfriend Eunyoung. By the time we finished calling our friends, we reached the supermarket. 

We took the basket and started throwing in food inside our basket, well its gonna be a lot of people attending, so obviously the amount of food will be a lot. We continued our shopping of food till our basket were filled. We pleaded the director to pay for us and he did! L.Joe and I smirked in victory as we gave the cashier the card. 

"Isn't it too heavy?" L.Joe asked.

"No its not. I can handle it yeobo." I said.

"Nonono, I will help you." He insisted.

Without waiting for my reply, he snatch the plastic bags away and carried all of it. Well, I feel abit bad for him, he has to carry so much things, while my hands are empty. I ran to him and interlocked my arms with his. Its at least the least I could do. (HEH XD)

"Gomawo yeobo." I smiled.

"Anything for my wife." He smiled back. 

He then put all the plastic bags at the back of the car and carefully place them. He then came inside the car and straight away lay his head on my shoulder. I stiffened but relaxed afterwards. I kinda got used to his skinships already.

We soon reached our house and got everything in placed. There is still few more days before our housewarming. After getting all the things packed, the both of us sat at the living room and discuss about how the party will be like. Since it will be after music bank, we decided to do a normal one.

_________________

HOYA POV;

"How am I going to face them now!?" I asked.

"Dude, its gonna be alright." Dongwoo hyung said.

"How is it gonna be alright!? I will have to see my girl with her number 1 fan member being all lovey dovey in front of me! You think I will be able to stay still!? Aish!" I shouted.

"And plus, I am still not over their last episode. Uhh, it." I sighed.

"You know what? This is just a test, you should trust her. She is just doing it for the sake of the show. You know that she loves you right? So, come on! Cheer up!" He said.

Aish, I don't know what am I feeling right now! I just feel insecure. Their touches have gotten so much more natural and she doesn't seem to mind it anymore. Instead, she would smile and respond back to him. I don't know who to believe, I'm confused. 

END OF POV;

__________________

Days after days, it was finally our housewarming party. L.Joe and I have put in a lot of effort cooking and decorating the house. We had a lot of fun decorating while shooting. A lot of laughter was heard. It was totally worth it.

"Jagi, go upstairs and change." L.Joe ordered.

I nodded and did as what I was told to. My makeup artist followed me upstairs and she gave me my clothes and did my makeup.

After I was done, L.Joe was already done too. Damn, boys just gets ready fast. The both of us got seated and waited for our guest. Soon, Infinite came with gifts on their hands. Everyone looked happy except one, who else if its not Howon. Uhh, I feel guilty. But I had to be professional. I greeted all of them and of course hug Woohyun oppa because the whole world knows that we are bestfriends. As much as I wanted to sit beside Howon, I can't. I have to sit beside my husband. We all started talking while waiting for the next guest.

"Ding Dong!" The bell rung.

I opened the door and saw 4Minute and Beast smiling at me. I invited them in and they started making a lot of noise. Hahaha, as usual. CubeEnt people are always noisy. Doojoon oppa, who is the most closest to me in Beast came to me at the kitchen and nugde me about L.Joe and Howon. I shrugged my arms, not knowing what to do. Oh god, I hope nothing will happen tonight.

Soon one by one came and we welcomed them warmly. When EunYoung came, I hugged her like there was no tomorrow, I introduced them to Teen Top, 4Minute and Beast since they did not know her. 

"Oh god, bestieeeee!" I squel.

"Calm down! Hahaha!" She awkwardly said.

"Anyways, look what I got for you, And of course.... L.Joe-sshi." She said.

She passed me the paper bag and she told me to opened it, it was a box, I opened the box and saw a friendship band made from Pandora, all the charms has their own meaning. I hugged her again and straight away, I put on the bracelet and stared at it. 

"Jagiyaaaaa~ Stop looking at the bracelet!" L.Joe whined.

"Ahahhaha, arrasso!" I said as I patted his head.

From the corners of my eyes, I could see the raging Howon. He didn't seem happy about this. I looked at him and he gave me a sign to meet him after this shooting ends. I gulped my saliva and nodded. Its been a long time since I saw him this angry. I tried my best to refrain from being close with L.Joe because I really don't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Okay guys, since all of you are here already, let's dig in!" L.Joe said.

All of them nodded and started to get their food, we all had fun and laugh together. 

"L.Joe hyung, let's play a game! I think we have eaten enough." Changjo said.

"Hmm, sure. What game do you wanna play?" L.Joe asked.

"Call me cliche, but let's play truth or dare." Changjo smirked.

"Call." The others said.

We all sat in a circle and I was in between L.Joe and Howon. Yeah, it was awkward. This is like how it was last year when I was in between Hakyeon and Howon. I could feel both arms brushing against mine. I mean they were both sitting really close to me. Then, I felt a arm hugging my waist, the arm belong to L.Joe's. He pulled me closer to him, as a result making me go further away from Howon. I could see Howon frowning as I went closer to L.Joe. I sighed and acted as if nothing happened.

"You guys ready?" Changjo asked.

All of us nodded and we proceeded with the game. He spun the bottle and it landed on EunYoung.

"So, truth or dare?" Chunji asked.

"Truth." She said.

"Anybody here you are interested with?" He smirked.

"Yeah, N oppa." She said confidently.

Teen Top got shocked at her being direct, Infinite and VIXX just stood there and chuckled softly. Well, no one knows that they are in a relationship. Then the bottle was spun again, and this time, it hit Howon.

"Dare." He said.

He never changes, always daring someone to make him do something. They made him do aegyo, which made him regret choosing dare. Aegyo was something he do except when we are alone. To other people, it looked awkward, But for me, I was already used to his awkward aegyo. I quietly pressed his hands to tell him to just do it. He looked at me and stood up.

"Hiyoong Hiyoong." He aegyo-ed.

OMGGGGG... SO CUTEEEEEEE. One of the most natural aegyo that I have ever seen him do. Everyone started laughing out loud except for Teen Top, they just smiled because they don't know that Howon hates aegyo. 

"Yahh! You had that in you!?" Ken oppa asked while laughing out loud.

"I know right!? You should have told us that you were good in aegyo!!!" Hakyeon said while trying to contain his laughter.

"Yah Ja- Hoya-sshi! I thought you hated aegyo! HAHAHAHAH." I laughed.

"Shut up guys!" Howon pouted.

"His pouting!!! Aegyo king!!!" I said.

He tickled me and told me to keep quiet. But, i just couldn't contain my laughter. And so, the game continued with Howon's head hung low because of embarrassment. The bottle begun to spin again and this time it pointed to L.Joe.

"Hahahahah, just as what I wanted!" Chunji said.

"Truth or dare?" Chunji asked.

"Dare!" L.Joe said.

"Bad choice buddy. Go and kiss your wife." He smirked.

Howon who was drinking his juice almost choked, my eyes buldge. What!? KISS? Is he crazy? 

"Uhh, no kissing please?" I asked.

"No." Chunji said.

I pouted as L.Joe came closer to me and brush his lips against mine. He quickly gave a peck and sat quietly. I got shocked at the sudden kiss and I know this isn't gonna be good. I ruffled my hair and tried looking at Howon's facial expression, but its just unreadable. But, obviously is not gonna be a good expression.

The game soon ended and the housewarming was over. I hugged all of them and then saw Howon signalling me to meet later on. I timidly nodded and he left. L.Joe and I started to clean the mess and the shooting was done for the day.

____________

"Oppa, bring me to the hangout place. Howon is waiting for me." I said.

"Alright." Chan Ho oppa said.

He soon drove me to the hangout place, where Howon is waiting for me. I went in and saw him sitting down with a dark aura around him. I quietly sat beside him and waited for him to talk.

"Do you know why am I like this?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Of course you wouldn't know, you were too busy with your 'Jagi'." He said coldly.

"Why are you acting like this!? You know I love you right?" I said.

"Do you remember what date is yesterday? From what I know, you didn't have any WGM shooting, where were you? You were with him. Its our damn anniversary! And you totally forgotten about it! I waited for you at the restaurant like a fool! I called you but you didn't answer! You were the one who wanted me to be free on our anniverary and I did, I gave 1001 excuses to just be excuse from my schedule. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!" He said as tears started flowing from his eyes.

Oh , how could I forget the most important date ever!? I mentally slapped myself for agreeing to go out with L.Joe. 

"I'm so sorry. I forgotten, I admit, I forgotten." I said.

"Sorry? Not only that? After feeling agitated about yesterday, today I was forced to come to your housewarming party. Do you how many times my heart broke when I saw you two doing skinship and plus, he kissed you! Uhh! I hate the fact that my girl is doing WGM!" He shouted.

I hugged him tightly. I really hate myself. How can I forget!? I understand that he is mad and I'm not gonna be angry at him. Its entirely my fault. 

"I'm really sorry. I should have taken notice. Shh, don't cry anymore. Its my fault this time. Please, just don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry." I said.

"Give me time to relax myself." He said as he pulled away from the hug.

And he left me alone. I could see that he really doesn't want to show his anger in front of me. I walked out from the hangout place while crying. Chan Ho oppa saw me and he quickly opened up the door to refrain from people to know. He drove me back to the dorm while hearing me sob. Its entirely my fault.

_____________

Heyyyyy! Its a new update! Sorry for not updating heh. Busy with school and also with my dad naggings. gosh. HAHAHAH

XxheartsxX