Chapter:3

Forever Mine.

HOYA POV;

"Bro, what's wrong?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"Hmm? Nothing." I lied.

"Dude, you know you can't lie to your bestfriend. Now tell me, what happened?" He asked.

"High chance that she would be in WGM..." I said.

"And you feel insecure?" He asked.

"Damn, am I like some kind of an open book to you? You know me so well." I said.

"I am your bestfriend for a reason. I know you more than yourself." He grinned.

Things are starting to get complicated. Not only I have to share her with all the fanboys, I have to share her with someone who is doing the job of what a boyfriend should do. That feels even more worst. Just by thinking my baby doing skinship with other guys, makes me cringe. Well, more like I hate it. Like it or not, whats mine is mine. I'm selfish. I want her for all myself. With a heavy heart, I started my practice.

END OF POV;

"That's it for today! Good work guys!" The dance instructor said.

All of us were already lying down on the floor, feeling really tired. It was only noon and we were all worn out. I still have tons of schedule to attend to. As all of us were lying down, Chan Ho oppa came and called mw to get ready for my next schedule. I quickly got up and bath before heading to the salon. I still have yet to know where am I going after this.

I was given a dress to wear and my makeup was different than always. After that, we were all done and I went in the van. The trip to the destination is long, so I had a short nap.

"Wake up, we're here already." Chan Ho oppa said.

I woke up and went out from the van. I was standing right in front of a cafe. I was told to go in and there were cameras all around. Damn, I felt like something is gonna happen.

"Please go up." One of the writers said.

I nodded and went up, and I saw a guy sitting at the corner, looking out at the window. I went to him, assuming that he is the one that I was supposed to meet since he was the only person there.

"Ah, Min Jung-sshi." He called.

I saw him and straight away bowed to him. He was a sunbae. I smiled and took a seat.

"L.Joe sunbae...." I said.

He smiled at me, not knowing what to do. Then, they told us to open up the envelope and my eyes buldge when I saw what's inside.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW COUPLE. WELCOME TO WE GOT MARRIED!"

"W-We are married!?" Both of us said in unison.

An awkward silence, followed through. L.Joe sunbae is my husband.... my number one idol is my husband. And Howon knows how much I fancy him. What will his reaction be?

"Uh... so what do we do now sunbae?" I asked.

"No need for the formalities. Just call me L.Joe. Well, let's know more about each other?" He suggested.

"Sure. Why not?" I said.

Both of us started talking until our next mission came. We were asked to go on a date.

"Shall we?" He asked.

I nodded and we hit the mall. Since we were still awkward, we just walked around, not talking. I was actually thinking on how can I tell this to him? I have to tell him before this is released. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my neck. I stood there, stiff when his face was so close to me.

"Don't leave your hubby alone." He whined.

"Ah I-I'm sorry." I replied.

He let go of me and we walked beside each other. We bought many things and most of the times he paid eventhough I was over there whinning at him to not pay for me. To be honest, I felt closer to him as we get along during the date. The date soon ended and he sent me back home.

"I had a really great time today. I hop you enjoyed too. Let's have more dates like this. I'm gonna miss you. See you next week wifey." He said.

"I enjoyed. Heh, yeah... see you next week L.joe." I smiled.

He gave me a flying kiss and I chuckled. I waited for him to be gone and also the productions before I headed to WoolimEnt.

L.JOE POV;

That girl, why does she seem to be so familiar. Its like I've seen her somewhere. Well whatever it is, I can't deny that she is really beautiful and it made my heart skip a beat. When I said I had fun, I really had fun today. I felt like as if I've known her for a long time. She also gives me a feeling of wanting to protect her.

END OF POV;

"Hey babe you called me? What is it?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know how to start this...."

"Why is there something wrong?" He cut me off.

"IGOTCHOSENFORTHEWEGOTMARRIED!"I spoke really fast, not wanting him to catch whatever I was saying.

"What!? Which bastard!?" He asked.

"L.Joe." I said.

"Its o-okay. I trust you. He may have your eyes, but I have your heart. Its something that he can never have." He grinned.

I chuckled at what he said and felt relief that he understands the situation I am facing. Its really great to have someone like him. I smiled and gave him a kiss before heading back to my van.

AUTHOR POV;

Little that Min Jung know, Hoya felt broken. He felt really insecure. How was he going to look at his baby with other guys, doing skinship. Her being in We Got Married is the last thing that was on his mind. Was he even ready to see Min Jung smiling and laughing with other man? Was he ready to see the guy being close to her? Most importantly, was he ready to see her spending more time with him? All sorts of questions was on his head.

"The only thing that I should do is to trust her. She will only look at me. I'm positive about it." He whispered to himself.

END OF POV;

________________________________

"Yahhh, stop calling me L.Joe already! Call me jagi!" He said.

"Aish arrasso!" I said.

Its been weeks since my We Got Married had started. You can say that we got closer as time goes by. L.Joe has been a great 'husband' that always take care of me, on and off camera. I am also recognized by being his 'wife'. I have been spending so much time with him till I didn't get to have the chance to meet Howon. The least we can only do is just texting.

"I wonder what is he doing now...." I thought.

I can't deny, but I really miss him. I feel really empty without him. Yeah, L.Joe may have made my days fun, but the fun is not even half the fun Howon made. 

L.Joe came and he held my hand, he is also another skinship freak, but I prefer Howon's touch. Sometimes, when he does skinship with me, my body will automatically stiff. Well, a lot of our fans that so called ship us thinks that I am just playing hard to get but the truth is, I got used with only Howon's touch.

"Min Jung-ah, are you okay?" L.Joe asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I replied.

We went to have a short break before continuing our date at the amusement park. We soon started our shooting again and we continued our date. Soon, the day came to an end and we went back to our house. Our house is really beautiful. The garden felt like paradise, and its my favorite place out of all the the places in the house. 

"Its so nice to be home, don't you think wifey?" He asked as he put his arms around my waist.

I acted as if nothing happened and go along with the flow. I smiled and nodded and what he said. Shooting still continues as we showed our marriage life. I was busy cooking when I felt a strong pair of arms hugging me from the back.

"Mmmmm... looking good. I can't wait to try your cooking." He said.

He leaned his chin on my shoulder as I was cooking. I told him to sit down and wait for me to be done cooking but at last I got a pout from him. I went up to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Stop whinning and we can spend time later on hubby." I smiled.

He nodded like a little kid and did as what he was asked too.

AUTHOR POV;

"Its just acting. You know that Min Jung only has her eyes on you." Woohyun said.

"But they became so much closer for these past weeks." Hoya sighed.

"Bro, I know her, she's still into you. I'm really sure. We Got Married, its not real. So don't worry about it." Woohyun replied.

Hoya could only just sighed. The WGM has been taking so much time from Min Jung. He just wants to see her. Call him a clingy boyfriend, but he is yearning for her hug. He just needs her to clear his doubts. He really need her at this very moment. 

Then he recieved a call. It was Min Jung. He quickly answered the phone with hopeful eyes.

"Jagi, I need you now. Meet me at the park." She said.

Before he could answer her back, the line was cut. Without any hesistation, he went to the park. When he reached, Min Jung was already there, waiting for him. Hoya came closer to her and sat beside her.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I just need you." She said as hugged him.

"I'm here. I'm always here for you." He said.

"I-I feel bad for you. You have to see me being with other guys. It make me feel like a two-timer. I always think twice before I do anything with L.Joe, I always think of you. Things are getting tough for the both of us. I hope that you will stay strong, this WGM will end in just a blink. For the time being, be patient. Remember the ring you gave me? As long as I keep this in my ring finger, I still love you. We will fight this together." She said.

"Don't blame yourself. It isn't your fault. I will wait, I will wait till the moment we can publicize our relationship. And also, I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too. I really do." I smiled.

"How about this? Lets go on a date?" He asked.

"I'm more than willing enough!" I grinned.

END OF POV;

___________________________________

Heyyyyy, its finally friday which means a new update.Sorry for the long wait. School is just too hectic. Heh. Please subscribe and comment too!

XxheartsxX