Chapter:18

Forever Mine.

"What's your name, w-what's your name? Lalalalalala." I sang.

As I was walking along the hallway, I admires the arichitecture of the building. I sang along the hallway as if I rule the world.

"Why are you so happy today?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"Hahaha, I don't know actually. I just feel good today." I smiled.

"I don't know what had happened to you but continue this positive attitude." He smiled.

"Heh, of course I will! I am a Happy-Go-Lucky-Girl!" I smiled.

He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

"Well, since you are free, wanna go out for lunch with me? My treat." He said.

"Sure why not? Let's go, I'm hungry anyway. Plus, who would decline it when someone wants to treat." I said.

He laughed and we went to a restuarant that was near to our building, we went in and the workers greeted us. Some fans were staring at us but we just smiled. We went to a table where there was not much people sitting around the area. 

The waitress came to us and obviously she was trying to flirt with Doojoon oppa but the funny thing is that, he didn't even look at her. He just said what he wanted without even looking at her and asked me what I wanted.

"The same thing as yours." I said.

"Alright, so 2 beef bolognese." He said.

He gave back the menu and that was the only time he actually look at her. The waitress sighed and walked away. I flicked his forehead and he just chuckled.

"What? I don't like it when girls flirt." He said.

"Haha, but you were so cold oppa." I said.

"I have the tendency to be cold at a girl who flirts ever since predebut." He said.

"Ahh... no wonder you only had a girlfriend last time." I said.

"Yup. Haha, lets not talk about me. Lets talk about you now. How has it been going? Are you still thinking about him?" He asked.

"No oppa. I have fully understand and accepted the fact that he has Eunji and now that he is now in love with her. They have my blessings. Maybe we are just not fated to be together." I said.

"Well, that's good. So, be like how you were last time. You haven't been shining on stage. When you have your next comeback, come back raw and new." He smiled.

"Of course! I have made my fans really worried." I said.

So, we talked and laughed a lot while waiting for our food. Then, a couple sat beside our table and we just ignore it because they weren't all crazy unlike the other girls 4 tables away from us. They were practically taking pictures of us, and squeling.

"Oppa! What do you want to eat?" The girl beside our table asked.

"Anything." The boy replied.

Gosh, the girl sure has an annoying voice, she keeps on asking her boyfriend what he wanted when the guy already said that he wanted anything. I decided to look up and saw Eunji and Hoya were the one who were sitting beside our table. 

"Here are your food." The waitress said.

After serving our food, Eunji called the waitress and she saw us. Oh, her fake smile is here.

"Omo! Min Jung-shi, Doojoon oppa!" She smiled.

"How about we seat with the both of you?" She asked.

Not waiting for our answer, she pulled Hoya to seat with us. 

"We will have the same with theirs." Eunji said.

The waitress nodded and walked. Both Doojoon oppa and I just ignored Hoya and Eunji and just ate our food. To be honest, I was quite uncomfortable sitting right across my ex. Maybe more like awkward rather than uncomfortable.

"So are you two like a couple now?" Eunji asked.

"Think whatever you want to think. Whats good for you." I said coldly.

"So you are!" She said in a high pitch tone.

Hoya was unexpectedly quiet but neh, wo cares about him. 

"Oppa." I called.

Surprisingly, the both guys answered me. I looked at Hoya and gave the 'who the is calling you' face. I turned my head back to Doojoon oppa and continued talking to him. 

HOYA POV;

Her expression change when she talks to me. The way she looks at Doojoon is like how she looks at me last time... NONONO, the way she looks at L.Joe is more like how she looks at me last time.

"Hahaha! I know right! Oppa, remember the time when we had a sleepover? HyunSeung oppa is so funny!" Min Jung said cheerfully.

I clenched my fist hearing the both of them talk. I swear, I was burning in jealousy. The way she smiles and the way she laughs, those were the things that she would always do when we are alone. And now, she is doing it with other guys. 

Then she suddenly had a phone call and she excuse herself. Curious about who is calling her. I lamely gave an excuse that I wanted to go to the gents. I sneak and heard her talking on the phone.

"Neh? Ah arraso, L.J- I mean Byunghun oppa. Don't worry oppa, of course I remembered! We promised to have a dinner date today in the evening. I'll be there. Yeah, the favorite restaurant we love to go during filming. Okay, bye." She smiled.

Right after she put down her phone, I went to her and grabbed her arm. She looked at me with cold eyes, telling me to let go.

"Min Jung-ah... I-"

"Quit talking. Talking to you is just wasting of time. Now, let go of me." She said coldly.

I let go of her hand and she walked away from me. I ruffled my hair and look at her leaving me. She became so cold to me. Aish! This is all my fault! That ing . I hate her. Uhhh, how can I have Min Jung back to me? Her hatred for me increase. Is this a karma for hurting her so much? 

I walked back to the table and saw the both of them leaving already. She just walked past me as if I was invinsible and at that moment, I swear a tear slid off my mind. So this is how she felt when I ignored her. 

"Face it, she hates you now." Eunji said.

"Forget her and come to me." She said again.

"I will never forget her, liar. You ing lied to me, about everything." I hissed.

"Hhaha, you were the stupid one to believe me." She chuckled.

I glared at her and she just laugh it off. Not caring about her, I left the restuarant, leaving her running after me.

"You could have waited for me." She pouted.

"Its just a ing waking distance to your building." I said.

"Aniya, I want oppa to walk me there. I mean, I am Apink's Eunji, people might kidnap me." She said.

"Stop with your wild dreams and just walk faster." I said coldly.

She smiled and interlocked her arms with mine, I sighed and let her do whatever she wanted. Soon, we reached and she suddenly pulled me into a kiss and just in time Min Jung went out to throw her junk. She saw us kissing but she just threw her junk and walk in, like nothing had happened. I looked at her junk and saw something that caught my eye. I pushed Eunji and went to the area where she threw her junk. 

"She threw it....." I muttered.

I picked up the teddy bear that I bought for her and grabbed it tightly, that teddy bear is her favorite teddy bear. She would hit anyone, if she caught them touching it.

"Ewwww... why are you picking up something from the junk? Just throw it away." Eunji said as she tossed the teddy bear that I was holding.

I clenched my fist and took the teddy bear. I glared at her with teary eyes.

"Never ever touch this bear!" I shouted.

I walked away from her and left the place. I went to my car and cried. 

"She threw it.....She threw it. Which means, she wants to really end everything." I cried.

FLASHBACK;

"Why are you throwing that away?" I asked.

"Why should I keep the things that Young Do has given to me?" She said.

"I know,but I remembered that you really like the things that he bought you." I said.

"Oppa, one fact about me, if I were to throw something that is precious to me means that I no longer care, I want to leave everything behind, ending every single thing." She said.

END OF FLASHBACK;

"ITS ING OVER." I shouted.

"Please don't end this, Min Jung-ah. Be by my side, I need you." I said as I hit the steering wheel.

END OF POV; 

__________

I threw the teddy bear, yes I am dead serious. I really want to end every single thing. He caused me so much pain all these months. He made me cry like a fool, he made me wait for him like a fool. Like I said, I have given up on him. I still have his things with me, all of the clothes that I used to steal from him. I decided to pack most of the stuffs and put it inside a bag. I carried it and went to my car and drove to WoolimEnt. 

I soon reached WoolimEnt and went up to the practice room. I knocked the door and saw all of them sitting down, eating chicken. Woohyun oppa came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and walked towards.

"Yah, what's with the bag? Are you going somewhere?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Of course not. I am here to returned Hoya's stuff. It doesn't belong to me anymore. Here are all the clothes that I used to steal from you." I said.

"Well, I came here for that. So bye guys. See you when I see you and by the way, Woohyun oppa call me later at night." I said.

He nodded and I smiled. I went back to my car and drove back to CubeEnt.

__________

AUTHOR POV;

Hoya just stood there not moving at all. The bag that Min Jung had put down hasn't move an inch. He kicked the bag away and clenched his fist. He pushed the members that were getting in his way and walked out from the practice room. 

"Dude, have you realized that you only appreactiate her after she is gone from your life?" Woohyun asked.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Hoya shouted.

"Stop adding oil to the fire. I'm ing not in the good mood right now." Hoya added.

"Now you know how she felt when you shove her just like that? What you are experiencing isn't even half of what she felt. You may be heartbroken right now, you feel torn, you feel frayed but let me tell you this, she experience even 2 times more than you. She loves you a lot and you doubt her love for you. You are ing lucky to have a girl like her, you just wasted your chance. Your chance to be with the most amazing girl. If I were you, I will cherish her like there's no tomorrow." Woohyun said.

"What goes around, comes around." Woohyun added.

He left him and walked away. Hoya felt miserable. 

"I'm the most terrible person on earth." He muttered.

__________

Hii! A new update.

XxheartsxX