Chapter:28

Forever Mine.

"Come on, at least eat something." Woohyun oppa said.

Howon hasn't wake up for 3 days. Everything about him is stable and the doctor says that we can only wait till his awake. There I have not left his room eversince Byunghun oppa brought me here. I refused to sleep, nor eat. I wanted to be the first person he sees when he wakes up. After all it is still my fault that he is in this condition. 

"Ani, I don't want to." I said.

"Please, for the sake of me. You can eat here, while watching over him. Howon wouldn't like it if he were to wake up to see a weak Min Jung, you know he always wants you to be healthy right? I'm sure he rather sees a healthy Min Jung." Woohyun oppa pestered me.

I finally nodded and he smiled.

"Come on, let me feed my bestfriend." He smiled.

I opened up my mouth and he feeds me till the porridge is clean. I smiled at him and then went back to Howon, I held his hand and prayed that he would wake up soon. Woohyun oppa has been accompanying me ever since day 1. And he gave me moral support. He has also sent the evidences on my phone and I heard that Eunji is being questioned at this state. I was partly glad that things were getting better, I will never ever get to see Young Do and SunMi ever again. All Howon's and Eunji's fan apologized to me and felt really guilty till they all brought me gifts that literally flooded my ward room. Oppa came here running to Howon's room. I saw him and hugged him tightly not caring whether my body hurts. 

"I'm so sorry angel, I couldn't be there for you. I had overseas schedules and was only able to go home today. I'm so sorry. Are you okay now?" He asked.

"I'm okay oppa. I'm really oppa and you don't have to feel sorry. Its not your fault that you have overseas schedules. If you didn't have, I'm sure you would have already ran your off here." I joked. 

"I'm glad that you're okay. Aish that bastard Young Do. I'm going to make sure that he will never see the sunlight anymore." He said.

"Anyways, how is Hoya? Is he okay now?" He asked.

"Doctor said that he is stable but the only problem is that, he isn't waking up.We just have to wait till his awake." I sighed.

"Don't worry angel his going to wake up. I'm sure. Come on , lets' see how my brother-in-law is doing." He smiled.

I giggled and blushed. Just thinking about him being oppa's brother-in-law makes me smile. I sat back and my seat and continued holding his hand. Oppa put his arms around my shoulders and gave me reassuring smile.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be resting? You seem to be still in your hospital clothing." Oppa asked.

"The doctor allowed me to stay because my body is fine, its just that my hand that's hurt right now. No biggie." I smiled.

"Aigoo, make sure you don't overuse your hand alright?" He said.

I nodded and he took his leave because of his schedules. Oppa, these days has been successful and he and his group is very busy. So busy that they rarely stays in Korea. 

Woohyun oppa then came back with more food and I shook my head. He and his food. I smiled at him and continued looking at Howon. He may have bruised face just like I do, but to me he is still the handsome Howon I knew. I looked at myself, and can't help but to wonder whether he will still love me even if I have permanent scars on my body. 

Then out of nowhere, a doctor came and he said that he wanted  to do a checkup on Howon, I nodded and stepped out from the room while he checked on him. After a few minutes, he came out, smilling.

"He is more than just stable. I'm sure that he is going to wake up soon." He smiled as he wriggles his brows.

I nodded and bowed. I smiled, thinking about him waking up soon. I skipped my way through the door and saw a smiling Howon. I looked at him for a moment, and then slapped myself, which brought me a lot of pain because of the bruise. He chuckled and I realized that it wasn't a dream that he woke up. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and I smiled.

"I-I missed you so much Howon." I said as tears of joy started flowing out from my eyes.

"Aigoo... I miss you too." He smiled.

I smiled back and tried to hide my hand that has a scar back again after hugging him.

"What are you hiding?" He asked.

"N-Nothing!" I lied.

"Stop lying. I can see it through your eyes." He said.

I sighed and showed him my scar arm. He held my arm and kissed every part that has a scar.

"Any more other parts that has a scar? Look, I don't care about you having scars or not. You are still the most beautiful girl I know. I still love you even if your body is full of scars." He smiled.

"You really don't mind?" I asked.

"I don't. You're still beautiful to me." He smiled.

I smiled and blushed. He lean forward to me and pinched my cheeks. 

"Yah! You shouldn't move that much!" I scolded.

"Aigoo, I'm fine. I'm still strong!" He smiled.

"Strong my . You're just going to rest! I'm going to make sure! If not, I will not be your girlfriend ever again." I said.

"Pfft.... fine.....WAIT! What did you just say!?" He shouted.

"I said something? You must be dreaming. Anyways, keep your volume down, you're not the only patient you know." I teased.

"Hmm... I thought you said something. Maybe its just my imagination...." He muttered.

I giggled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Babo." I smiled.

Then Woohyun oppa cam back once again, he was about to talk to me until he saw Howon smiling at him. I swear his eyes disappeared and he came to his bro and hugged him. 

"Glad you're awake now! I gotta call the members!" He smiled.

He walked out of the room to call s and I shook my head. Woohyun oppa, he is really cute. I went back to Howon and he looked at me with those loving eyes. I smiled and gave him a peck on his forehead. 

"Thank you for everything Howon." I smiled.

"Its nothing. I mean, this is what I get for hurting you..." He said.

"Stop. Just stop talking about the past. The past shall stay as a past. I don't want you to talk about it. I want us to create new memories, let's forget everything and start anew." I smiled.

"I'm more than willing to start anew with you." He smiled.

As we were talking suddenly a noise came and we knew who was it. I turned around and smiled at them. The whole Infinite were all gathering around him and I thought that I should give them some space. I went to Myungsoo oppa and told him that I would be going back to my room. After all, I was getting abit tired because of lacking of sleep. I headed to my room and lied down on my comfortable bed, and within a second, I was already asleep.

_____________

I woke up by the sudden noise in my room. I looked and saw Teen Top walking towards me.

"See, I told you guys to keep quiet. We just woke her up." Byunghun oppa scolded.

"Its okay oppa. After all, I had more than enough sleep. What brings all 6 of you here?" I asked.

"Our filming are just nearby, so we thought that we could stop by here for awhile to see you." CAP oppa said.

"Ohh, and by the way, Howon is already awake! You guys can go see him too!" I smiled.

"He's awake? That's a relief. I'll make sure that we will go there later on." Chunji oppa said.

"Anyways, are you alright now?" Byunghun oppa asked.

"Yes oppa, I am. Everything's fine. I will be discharged soon. Chan Ho oppa will be informing me when will I be discharged." I smiled.

"That's great then." He said as he pinched my right cheek. 

"Uhm guys, can you like leave the both of us for some time? I need to talk to her, alone." Byunghun oppa said to the Teen Top members.

They nodded and told him that they will be going to Howon's ward. He nodded and they left.

"What is it oppa?" I asked.

"I-I think we need to talk... about us." He said.

"I don't know, its just that. The more I want to get close to you, the further you go. I want you to tell me straight to my face. Do you like me like how I like you? Or do you like Hoya?" He said.

"Byunghun-ah..." 

"Tell me! Straight to my face! I don't want to give myself high hopes.." He said.

I could clearly see tears forming around his eyes.

I held his hand.

"I'm sorry Byunghun-ah, my heart belongs to Howon. I have ever tried liking you, but I couldn't. I-"

"That's enough. I understand." He said.

He stood up and wanted to take his leave. I held his hand and pulled him back.

"That doesn't mean our friendship will end. I don't want us to end to cut our relations. You are one of the people that I cherish. I know I'm being selfish, but I dn't want to lose another good friend of mine." I said.

"But, if I continue being friends with you. I'm afraid that my feelings won't stop. I don't just like you Min Jung, I love you, do you know that?" He said.

"No, Lee byunghun, you have to get over it. If you keep avoiding me, nothing is going to change. I can totally assure you that." I said.

"Aish, fine. Anything for you." He said.

"That's better. Now come on, let's join with the others at Howon's ward." I smiled.

He nodded and we walked to Howon's ward. I looked at him secretly, and I know that he isn't okay. Well, obviously. Who would be okay after getting rejected. We went in and saw the others happily talking to Howon.

"Guys, let's have Byunghun oppa to talk to Howon alone. They have a lot to talk about." I said.

All of them nodded and we left them alone.

HOYA POV;

Why did Jungie asked everyone to get out? I looked at L.Joe and can't help but to feel awkward. The both of us have never been in good terms. And no one can deny that. 

"Uhm, you have anything to talk about?" I asked,

"Well in general yes." He replied.

"Spill it." 

"I'm gonna say this once and for all. You better take care of her this time. She gave you the 4th chance, you better use this wisely. You make her cry, I swear I'm gonna kill you. And because Min Jung loves you, I'll give her up. If that makes her happy, I am more than willing to do so." He said.

"No worries, I have learnt my mistakes and I won't disappoint you. I will make her happy this time. I will. And I'm gonna take this chance to apologize to you for all the harsh words I said to you. I know, we were quite childish, fighting over a girl. But let's just change, for the sake of her. I'm sure she doesn't want us to be enemies." I said.

"Agree. I apologize too. Well, everything is in the past so yeah. Forget it. Hahaha. Brothers?" He asked as he reached his hand out.

"Brothers." I smiled as I reached my hand to him.

We smiled and at least another thing is settled. I can't help but to think that things are finally getting back to place. L.Joe went out to bring the others in.

END OF POV;

_________________

And so I have just been discharged from the hospital after a week and eventhough my hand is still fractured. Chan Ho oppa help me with the admin as I wait inside the car. Howon is still being warded and was so jealous that I was able to get out from the hospital. Well no matter what, compared to me, his injuries are so much more worse than mine. Soon, Chan Ho oppa is all done and I told him that I want to go to CubeEnt first. He nodded and drove me to CubeEnt, well I'm going there because Doojoon oppa asked me to. He said that there is something serious I have to do.

I went up to the lounge, since he told me to go there. Andd got shocked to see the whole United Cube all there, the lounge was filled with balloons and decorations.

"WELCOME BACK KANG MIN JUNG!!!" 

"So this is the serious thing you are talking about?" I chuckled.

"Yes, honey! Now let's have fun and you can eat all of this all you want. You must be really sick and tired of the hospital food." Doojoon oppa smiled.

"Oh yes, I'm really sick of the food is hospital." I said.

We all started eating and had fun in my 'welcome back party'. Everyone bonded even more. I really do miss my second family. Haha. As we were all having fun, I can help but to think how is Howon is doing. I heard that he would be discharged next week. Since his wound isn't really healing he has to stay on bed for the next one week. Pity him though, if it was not because of me, he would have been practicing and having fun with Infinite.

"Aww, babygirl what's wrong?" Gikwang oppa asked.

"Nothing's wrong, just thinking about Howon." I smiled.

"Aigoo, falling in love already?" He smirked.

"Oppa! What does that supposed to mean!" I blushed.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

Soon, the party is over and Chan Ho oppa said that I have to rest. And I pouted. I can't believe I can't do anything for the time being. All I do is laze around, and be a couch patato. I want to practice and do things with my members, but Chan Ho oppa didn't allow at all. 

"Now lie down and don't do anything just for today. Tomorrow, you can visit your dear Hoya." He said.

"You mean it oppa?" I asked,

"Yes my dear Min Jung. Now rest, if not no going out tomorrow." Chan Ho opp said.

I quickly went to my bed and lied down. Chan Ho oppa chuckled and went down to cook something I think. I soon drifted to sleep.

______________

Heyyy, a new update! So all the drama is over and I'm afraid to say that the story is going to end soon.  It will be a good ending guys. Hehehe, anyways please do comment and subscribe.

XxheartsxX