Chapter:25

Forever Mine.

Ever since that day when Hoya and Byunghun kissed me that night, I felt disturbed. I didn't know what to do. Whenever I see the both of them, I would try my best to avoid them. But unluckily, today was one of the days where I cannot avoid one of them, which is Hoya. The both of us are having a photoshoot and I felt really uncomfortable. He gave me his loving eyes and I felt awkward. I know I should be used to it, but it didn't seemed to be that way at all. 

"Alright, Hoya-sshi, I would like you to put your hands on her waist and stare at her lovingly. Min Jung-sshi, please lean of his chest and close you eyes, smiling." The photographer said.

We did as what we were told and the photographer is satisfied. After a few hours, we were done and I went out from my makeup room. Hoya was waiting for me and so I acted as if I was in the phone, hopefully I could pass through him. But he didn't buy that excuse. He held my hand and stopped me from walking.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug. I got shocked and he hugged me tightly. 

"Y-Yah, we are in a public and you have a girlfriend. What will the others think." I said as I pushed him away.

"We have a image to keep. Don't so anything rashly. I don't want to have any rumors with someone's boyfriend." I said.

I walked away and went back to CubeEnt. Just as I entered the building, Eunji was talking to Yoseob oppa. I rolled my eyes and just walked away. 

"Min Jung-sshi!" 

I turned around and saw Eunji acting so nice to me. I fakely smiled at her and waited for her to come to me.

"Min Jung-sshi, I just wanna tell you that you and Vintage Dolls is invited to my party tomorrow!" She smiled.

"Party? Isn't your birthday still far away?" I asked.

"Well, its just a party where we all can have fun!" She said.

"Oh really? Okay then, I'll make sure that we will be there." I fakely smiled at her.

I walked away and made a face. 

"Have fun? What the ?" I muttered to myself.

I went to my practice room and met with my members, they were just eating chicken, sitting down on the floor. I joined them and tossed the card to the floor.

"What's that?" Semi asked.

"An invitation from Eunji. She has invited all of us to come to her party tomorrow." I boredly said.

"So are we going?" Jayoung unnie asked.

"What do you think?" I said.

"Alright then..." She replied.

HOYA POV;

Now I am driving to the park to meet that annoying girl. Just what does she want now. Until now, she doesn't seem to understand that I absolutely have no interest in being with her. What on earth can make her understand?

"Oppa!" She smiled.

"What? Just go straight to the point. I don't have much time." I said coldly.

"You're invited to my party, alongside with Infinite! Be sure to come!"  She said.

"So Min Jung will be going right? I'm only going for her." I said.

"Oppa, can you just give up on her and be with me? I can't be waiting for you all the time." She said.

"From the start, I already told you that I love Min Jung. I love her and only her, its just that you don't freaking understand! Can you just let go of me? I want to be with her and not with you! She is the one for me!" I shouted.

I could see her eyes being watery but i give no about it. 

"Oppa! What does she have that I don't!?" She shouted.

"You wanna know? She has everything that you don't! She's way better than you! She's more beautiful than you, she is more than just perfect. She isn't as annoying as you! You know what? You are the most annoying girl I have ever known! I'm so sick of you being like this! I have my own life." I shouted.

Yes I finally said everything. This time, she is crying.

"Oppa, please tell me you're just lying.." She cried.

"I'm not lying. Whatever I said is true." I said.

I walked away and she backhugged me. I pulled her hand away.

"No one except her can hug me. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

I went back to my car and drove back to WoolimEnt. A part of me felt so much better after spilling out everything to her.

END OF POV;

AUTHOR POV;

Eunji was left at the park all alone and she felt really mad. She is annoyed by the fact that Hoya still loves Min Jung. She clenched her fist and took out her phone. She called SunMi and they talked. 

She is going to make sure that Min Jung is going to suffer, as well as her group. Seeing Min Jung happy is the last thing she wants to see. She thinks that its because of Min Jung, Hoya doesn't even look at her. She wiped her tears and promised to herself that she will make her miserable.

"If I can't have Hoya, so does she." She said to herself.

_______________

THE NEXT DAY;

Min Jung got up and she was happy because she had no schedules except for the party later on. The others were still sleeping and she went out to the kitchen and cooked some breakfast for her members. It has been a very long time since she has cooked for her members well because most of the time she is not at home and usually by the time she is home, her members are already asleep.

She looked inside the refrigerator and took out the ingredients to cook the breakfast. Within an hour she was done and some of her members has went out and were waiting for the food to be served.

"Here you go guys, since I'm always not at home, maybe during my free times, I will cook." She said.

They nodded and they soon started to dig in. There were still a lot of time before the party starts. The five of them decided to just rot at home while waiting for the time to pass. As much as as Min Jung didn't want to attend the party, she has to because they will be reporters around and it wuld be weird if she doesn't attend it.

Min Jung went back to her room and she lied down on her bed. She really missed her bed, she took her controller and switch on the TV. She never felt anything comfortable than this. But then, as she was watching the TV, her eyelids were getting heavier and she switch off the TV and went back to dreamland. She was really tired with her endless schedules. She barely had a full sleep because she has been in many commercials, photoshoots, variety shows. The most that she can sleep is 4 hours plus minus.

END OF POV; 

"Hey wake up, we are getting ready." 

I forced myself to opened my eyes and saw HaeRa unnie waking me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5:30pm." She said.

"Wow, I slept that long!?" I asked.

"Yeap, you slept like a log. I mean literally you never move at all. Hahaha, at elast now, you have some good sleep. Alright, now, come on, go and bath and get ready for the party." She said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom and bath. I felt so much after having that long sleep. After weeks, I finally got a good sleep. After I was done bathing, I went to my closet and look through my clothing. I was lazy to dress up so I took any shirt I see. Well, one thing because I really have no mood to see that . Why bother dressing up for an occasion that you don't really want to go.

I was finally done and waited for the other members to finish getting ready. Soon, the others were ready and we went to the party. When we reached, they were reporters swarming around us. We walked our way through and saw Eunji, well because the media was there, I hugged Eunji and thanked her for inviting us. I fakely smiled at her and went in to the party. BEAST, 4Minute, Teen Top, VIXX, Infinite and Two-X and some other groups were there. I ran to VIXX and Two-X, well more to me running to Eunyoung. I greeted her members and went back to my bestfriend. Eunyoung has recently debuted and sadly I wasn't able to attend her debut stage due to my clashing of schedule. I wasn't able to meet VIXX. Maybe coming to this party was a great thing to do. I went to Taekwoon oppa and hugged him as if there is no tomorrow. I miss being with VIXX. I hugged the other members and Taekwoon oppa slung his arms around me and he smiled at me. I feel lucky that I'm one of the people that he really smiles sincerely. At leas now, he isn't really that camera shy. Hakyeon and Eunyoung are busy catching up and I'm quite jealous at the fact that they were still able to keep their relationship alive eventhough they couldn't see each other that often.

As I was talking and having fun, I saw two figures coming to our direction. I couldn't see their faces clearly because they were many people, but as they came closer, my eyes buldge. I could feel the chill running down my spine.

"Y-Young Do... SunMi...." I muttered.

Woohyun oppa looked at me and he looked at the direction I was looking at and he hid me behind. Just when I saw YoungDo, I felt really scared. Subconciously, I ran to Hoya and tears were flowing. I hugged him tightly.

"W-What's wrong baby?" He asked as he soothe my hair.

"Y-Young Do....h-h-he is back." I cried.

He looked and I could feel him hugging me more tighther. All the idols and reporters got shocked to see Hoya hugging me and I was crying in his arms. Young Do wanted to go near me but Woohyun oppa pulled him back.

"You're no going anywhere near her." He said.

"Oh well, maybe I should just say it out loud. I'm sure everyone is curious about relationship right? How the both of us know Min Jung, Infinite, VIXX and Eunyoung. Well, we were schoolmates and that Min Jung is my girlfriend. But apparently, she was a player and she went two-timing with Hoya." He smirked.

Everyone gasped and I tried to stand up for myself, but before I can say anything, Eunji budge in.

"And now, she is back to steal Hoya away from me." She said.

"And wanna know Min Jung's deepest secret?" He smirked.

All the reporters were eager to know what's next. Young Do looked at me and he smirked. I ran to him and tried to stop him, but the reporters pushed me away.

"She lost her ity to me because she begged me to." He smirked as he took out the photos of that day.

My knees went weak and luckily Byunghun oppa was beside me. He help me up and suddenly all the flashbacks came to my mind.

"I-It wasn't true! I never two-timed with him. H-He cheated on-"

"He has more evidence than you. No use saying it, Min Jung-sshi." One of the reporters said.

Everyone except Infinite, VIXX, Two-X and Teen Top looked at me in disgust. I let go of Byunghun oppa's grip and ran away. Is my career going to stop here? Why did they have to come back? Why can't they just stay inside the prison? 

Hoya suddenly came to me and backhugged me. I cried and turned around and hugged him back.

"Howon-ah, what do I do? Its not real. I never stole anyone from anyone! He cheated on me first! Howon-ah....." I cried.

"That bastard!" He shouted as he was about to run to Young Do.

"Don't leave me." I cried.

He hugged me tightly. I felt helpless. I felt like everything that I have done is going to waste. I feel like my career is just going to end just like that! What does he want from me now? I never cheated on him, he was the one who cheated on me. He kissed SunMi behind my back! He is saying the total opposite thing. 

BEAST went out and Doojoon oppa came to me and hugged me. He nodded to Hoya and Hoya went inside again. We all went back to CubeEnt, alongside with Vintage Dolls and 4Minute.

"Its going to be alright sweetie. You have all of us, we will always be there for you." Gikwang oppa said.

"You guys are not embarrass of me?" I asked.

"Why would we be? We know that, that all of those are fake. Our Min Jung would not do such a thing. But can you just tell us what happened?" Jiyoon unnied said.

I sighed and told them everything, all of them gasped when they heard that YoungDo had me. Doojoon oppa had his arms around me and I cried.

"I can't believe his back. And his back to have a revenge on me. Same with SunMi. I'm scared oppa. I'm really am." I cried.

"Shhh, don't cry. Everything is going to be alright. We will protect you. For our family, our image is something that we won't care about. We will go through this thick and thin." He continued.

"Thanks guys. I-I really can't ask for more." I cried.

AUTHOR POV;

On the other hand, Hoya was pissed off. For a moment, he has forotten that he is an idol. He went to YoungDo and punched him. Which made many people gasped.

"How dare you bring up about that matter!?" He shouted.

Everyone got really shock when they heard him shout. I mean they have never heard him shout at all. N came in the scene and he glared at him.

"You bastard, how dare you! You ing just spit nothing but lies!" He shouted.

The reporters took photos of them and recorded everything. All the managers of the group came and escorted them back. Eunji from behind the scene smirked because he plan is all working. She is happy to see Min Jung crying like this. Before Hoya left, he shouted.

"Since my image has ruined, but I don't care. My relationship with Eunji is never true anyway. The girl I have always love since middleschool." He shouted.

The manager pushed Hoya out from the building to avoid any more troubles. 

____________

The next day, all the headlines were about Min Jung and Hoya. Soon, their past were all being digged. How Min Jung from being a nerd to the person she is now. How her life was. Same with Hoya, how he became a player who flirts with girls. All their dark past has been revealed. Many of Eunji's fan cursed Min Jung like literally. They gave her death letters. And curse her a lot in her SNS account. Same goes to Hoya fans. And lastly, to those who ships Hoya and Eunji. 

All her schedules were cancelled and she is having a big time depression. She is really more than just stressed up. She is now home alone and as she was crying her heart out inside the room. Someone came in.

_____________

Heyyyyyy! A new update for all of you. Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX