Chapter:17

Forever Mine.

Days after days, weeks after weeks, months after months, I slowly started to forget Hoya. That was the last thime I talked to him. During those times, I relied a lot on United Cube and L.Joe to forget him. And now, I have finally got over him, I've moved on. Each time I see Hoya and Eunji, I just walk away as if I don't know them. The bright and cheerful me is back and being single is fun. I can do anything I like without anybody looking at me. I can hang around with anyone I want and this time, I'm just going to stay single till I'm really ready to get in a relationship, Now, I just want to focus on my job and succeed.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Twineeeee!" Oppa shouted back.

We finally have the chance to go home because the both of us are having a break after those hectic promotions. Both of our company had given us a holiday for a month and we decided to stay in our mansion. Ahh, I miss this place. The place where omma and appa has built with their hardwork.

"Its great to be back home!" I smiled.

"Totally! Come on let's go inside." He said.

Just as soon as we went in, I felt warm. The feeling to be back at home is really welcoming. That's why we always say, 'Home Sweet Home.' I went up to my room and saw my things still at the same place and god knows how much I missed this room of mine. I changed my clothes and went down to see what oppa is doing.

"Oppa, don't you feel weird that we aren't working?" I asked.

"I know right. Its ironic that went I'm working, I want a break. and now went I have a break, I want to work." Oppa said.

"I know how you feel. Anyways, its been a long time since I last ate meat. Wanna have barbeque?" I grinned.

"How about a yes?" Oppa grinned.

"Okay then, I shall call Infinite, VIXX and Eunyoung. You should call HyangSuk too oppa!" I said.

"Okay then, I shall call her now." Oppa smiled.

I went to my phone and called Woohyun oppa and Hakyeon. Luckily, they were free and agreed to come to my crib. We got our stuffs ready and waited for them to come.

Soon, VIXX came with Eunyoung. I hugged all of them. Its been a long time since I last talked to them. Our schedules were always different timings, and if I get to meet them, its only just for awhile. I hugged Taekwoon oppa the longest. I really missed his chicness,

"Oppaaaaaaaa!" I smiled.

"Uri Min Jungieeeeeeeeee~!" Taekwoon oppa smiled.

"As usual.......only Min Jung can melt his cold heart." Ken oppa said.

"Its because she isn't as annoying as bunch of idiots like you." Taekwoon oppa spat.

"Ouch. That pierced through my heart really deep." Ken oppa pouted.

"That's great then." Takewoon oppa said.

"Anyways, are you okay? Abou-"

"I got over him already oppa." I smiled.

"That's good then!" Taekwoon oppa smiled.

Speaking of the devil, soo Infinite came and I saw Hoya coming along with Eunji, let me repeat, with EUNJI! Uhh, is she that shameless to even come without even being invited? I frowned and Eunyoung tapped my shoulder to calm me down. Eunji came to me and gave me a fake smile.

"Your house is sooooo wonderful!" She sarcastically said.

I ignored her and walked towards my bestfriend. I pulled him to my room and frowned.

"What the is she doing here?" I asked.

"Well, she was with us when you called. Uhh, it irks me to see her. She is so annoying! How on earth can he tolerate her? Gosh!" He said.

I laughed at how he said it. His ton was so y. We had a short conversation together before going down to join with the others. As we were going down, we heard something crack. We rushed down and my eyes widened. The others also rushed in to see what happened.

"Opps! I'm sooooooo sorry!" She sarcastically said.

Well, of course I know its sarcastic. She was trying hard not to laugh. I clenched my fist and slapped her.

"What the !?" She shouted.

"Do you know what did you just broke? That is my omma's favorite vase that she always treasure." I said.

"So what? Your mother can always buy the same exact one!" She shouted.

"Eunji, please stop." Hoya said.

"She slapped me, how am I suppose to stay still. Why get angry over a stupid ugly vase?" She said.

This time oppa cama and glared at her.

"What? Do you expect her to come back from the heaven and make a new exact one?" Oppa hissed.

"And plus, who gave you the rights to enter this house? You werent even invited to come, so you jolly well shut you ing mouth up." Oppa continued.

I gpushed Eunji away and tears started to flow. It took her a long time to finish up the vase, It was all her hardwork and its all broken. I knel down and tried to fix it back but in the end it just gave me cuts all over my hands.

"This is all her hardwork. AND YOU ING DESTROYED EVERYTHING!" I shouted.

Before Eunji couls say anything else, Hoya came and pulled her out from the house. Eunyoung came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Its all gone." I said.

Oppa took a plastic bag and cleared everthing while Taekwoon oppa treated my cuts on my hand. Oppa puts the broken vase in the safe and comforted me.

"There's nothing we can do. Let's just continue our barbeque alright?" He said.

I nodded and forced a smile.

HOYA POV;

Arghhhh! Stupid annoying girl! Why the id she do that? Did her paremts taught her some manners? I pulled her out from the house and drove back to AcubeEnt.

"Oppa-"

"Don't oppa me. You ." I said.

"Why are you like this?" She cried.

"Because you ing made her cry!" I shouted.

"You still love her after all...." She said.

She got out from the car and ran inside. I drove back to Min Jung's crib and went to her.

"Min Jung-ah, I'm so-"

"Don't come near me! Get out from my sight!" She shouted.

I sighed and left the place. Looks like she got over me. I ruffled my hair and drove back to WoolimEnt.

She became so cold to me. I clearly still remember the way she said to me. I could see the hatred in her eyes. She is acting the way that I acted to her last time. Uhh, if only I trusted her words. If only I didn't believe Eunji. I would have been enjoying my time with you. Ever since that day, I lived my life with regrets. I'm really stupid, I can believe I made her cry. I can't believe I broke the promise. To be honest, I was shock that she was still wearing the ring. Was I that blind to not see her wearing the ring?

Luckily, I still had one photo with Min Jung. I put it as my wallpaper and stared at it. Ad much as I miss her, I think that she deserves someone way better than me. I always hurt her in every way. She has tolerated with my pathetic pride. She has done some many things that made me happy, but me? All I do is to make her cry. I even caused her to punch the damn mirror. She even hurt herself because of me. 

"I miss you a lot, why do I always realize everything after you are gone? Its already too late." I muttered.

"I can't believe I let her go just like that!" I shouted.

END OF POV;

I had lots of fun with the usuals. I really miss those days where we always hang out together. When we were always free every single day, damn those were the days.

"Yah! What are you thinking?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"Oh! Nothing. Just remembering those days when we had the freedom to do anything we want." I said.

"I miss those times too." He said.

"Oppa, how's life? I asked.

"Great, but its just that the fans are getting a little bit too excited when they see us." He said.

"Of course they would. Shouldn't you guys be used to this? Haha, you guys get this attention in the past too." I said.

"I know, but they are some fans who are really crazy about us. Hahaah!" He said.

"Crazy or not, they are still you fans oppa." I smiled.

He pinched my cheeks and slung his arms around me. I really like how his hugs gives off the brotherly feeling. I lay my head on his shoulder and smiled. Who knew that this cold hearted guy can be a sweetheart at times/

"Oppa, would you risk your life for someone you care?" I asked.

"What's with the random question? Hahaha, well yes of course. I would protect those people whom I love. And that includes you babo." He smiled.

"Its funny how we started by you hating me and look at us now, we are really close." I smiled.

"Hell yeah, I can't beleive I fell in love with you before, I didn't even know why actually." He smiled.

"I wonder why didn't I fell in love with you instead." I said.

"Maybe because we are not fated to be lovers? Haha, but I like us more like this." He said.

"Me too." I smiled.

Then Woohyun oppa came to us and frowned. He took my hand and pulled me behind him.

"No stealling of my bestfriend." He said.

I laughed at the jealous Woohyun oppa. He puts his arms around my waist and we went to the garden.

"Finally, a time alone with my bestfriend." He smiled.

"Haha, oppa its been years sinve we became bestfriends. I'm glad that I have you in my life. You know, ever since we all got busy with our own work, I then realized how much you mean to me in my life. Not having both you and Eunyoung with me, makes me feel empty. While we can, I hope we can cherish those memories together." I smiled.

"Your greasy and handsome bestfriend will always be there for you. Just call me. No matter what whether I am busy, I will still come to you. Because you are my beloved bestfriend that I've known for years. Nothing is more important than you." He smiled.

I hugged him tightly. He indeed has been through with me no matter what. He never once left my side when I'm down.

"I hope that our friendship will last till eternity." I smiled.

"It will. I believe in that." He smiled.

We went back to the others and sat down with them. HyangSuk finally came and I can tell that oppa misses her a lot. They went somewhere alone, leaving me, with Infinite, VIXX and Eunyoung. Since the food was gone, we clean it for awhile and we decided to go out. 

"I'll be done in a minute!" I shouted from my room.

I changed my clothes and got ready.

"Okay! I'm done!" I said.

I went down and we started our outing, not caring about the crowd looking at us. To be honest, I don't really care about my reputation. Its up to my fans whether they can accept the real me. Woohyun oppa and I were famously known to be bestfriends and some people even ship us to be a couple. Fans were shouting at us to get together and we just chuckled.

"Woohyun oppa and I are just bestfriends!" I smiled.

The fans got crazy and we quickly sqeeze our way through the crowd. All of us decided to go to the hangout that has been left unused for months. We went in the hangout and all of us shouted.

"I MISS THIS PLACE!" Ravi oppa shouted.

"Ahhh! I miss sleeping here when I get kicked out from my house!" Hakyeon said.

Well, everyone really missed this place. While the boys were getting crazy, the both of us went outside to buy some snacks. We did a quick one and after that went back. We went in and saw the boys scattered everywhere.

"Yah! Where have you been baby!" Hakyeon asked as he went to Eunyoung.

"Oppa, we just went to the convenient store and bought some snacks." Eunyoung said.

"You could have brought some of us to follow you guys." He said.

"Oppa, I'm back to you in one peice and that is enough." She smiled.

Hakyeon smiled and hugged her tightly. I smiled and left the both of them alone. Infinite all came to me and they frowned. I laughed at them frowning, which made them frown even more.

"You have the boys for a reason." Sunggyu oppa said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Well, since nothing happened to the both of you, we're glad. Just don't disappear again just like that." Dongwoo oppa reprimanded.

"Alright oppa! Plus, Sungjong oppa! Why on earth were you finding us in that freaking cabinet?" I asked.

"Well, who knows, either one of you squeeze yourself in there." He said.

Sungyeol oppa hit his head and shook his head. I laughed and soon we ate the snacks that Eunyoung and I had bought. 

AUTHOR POV;

As they were eating the food happily, suddenly Hoya came in, looking drunk. Infinite's manager came in along with him. He looked a bit troubled while trying to console the drunk Hoya.

"I came in the dorm and he was already so drunk. He kept asking me to drive to the hangout place and I just did as what I was told. Its a good thing that all of you are here. Can someone help me?" The manager asked.

Dongwoo sighed and helped Hoya to the sofa. Min Jung couln't be bothered to check out Hoya. She simply went to the sofa across his and watch the TV. 

"Someone bring that annoying up. Its hard for me to watch my TV." Min Jung said.

The others just shrugged thier shoulders and just brought him up. Eunyoung came to me and sat beside me.

"You ain't gonna look at him?" She asked.

"Why should I? He never cared when I was suffering, why should I care about him? He has his Eunji. I'm done with him. We've separated. We are no longer together." Min Jung said, without even taking her eyes away from the TV.

Eunyoung sighed and left her, she knew that deep deep deep inside Min Jung care at least a little bit. Min Jung hasn't left her seat since just now, she was still watching her TV but nothing was going inside her head. Yeah her eyes may be watching, but her mind is not with her. She stood up and went up. Eunyoung smiled, thinking that she was going to see Hoya but instead, she went up and pulled L to send her back home. L nodded and they went to the car and he drove her back home. 

Eunyoung's hope went down and sighed. She wanted them together back again but its seems that Min Jung has threw away all her feelings for Hoya. N came to her and gave her a tight hug. She buried herself in his embrace.

"I know, I want them to be back together again. She is the happiest when she is with him." N said.

Eunyoung nodded and sighed once again, although its gonna be a year since she met Min Jung, she felt like Min Jung can be herself with Hoya.

On the other hand, Min Jung is looking outside quietly as L was drving back home. Soon, when they reached. Min Jung just got out from the car and said bye to L. She walked inside her house and threw herself on her bed. She knew that she has gotten over him, but she wants to know why is her heart aching. She hated the feeling. She hated any feelings associated with Hoya. Whenever she is alone, her mind would start asking her questions.

"I think I've made the right choice to leave you." She muttered.

_________

"Ahhh! Its so great to be back! I missed Seoul so much! Do you?" A girl asked.

"Of course I miss it..." The boy smirked.

END OF POV;

__________

Hahahahaha, who do you think the girl and the guy is? HAHAHAHA. Well, anyways, sorry to keep you guys waiting busy with school. Anyways enjoy!

XxheartsxX