Chapter:19

Forever Mine.

AUTHOR POV;

"Hmm... what should I wear for my dinner with Byunghun?" Min Jung asked.

She went looking for the perfect clothes. She search and search and search till she found the perfect one.

"Alright! I'm done then!" Min Jung cheered.

Just in time, L.Joe came and he gave her a light hug. Well, it has been a while since they met. 

"Annyeong oppa!" She smiled.

"Annyeong sweety." He smiled.

L.Joe opened the door for Min Jung and they drove to the restaurant, they couldn't care less about what people would say, there couldn't be bothered to go out hiding like a fool. Because they know that one day, someone would blow their cover, so might as well just show themselves. They dare because they know that they aren't dating and they can deny any rumors.

"Ladies first." L.Joe smiled.

"Oh, thank you mister." Min Jung smiled.

The waitress showed their way to the seat and they sat down with their menu in their hand. 

"Oppa, what do you want?" Min Jung asked.

"Hmm... I don't know. What about you?" He asked.

"Beef steak, medium rare." She smiled.

"Alright then, I shall have the same." He ordered.

The waitress nodded and left the table. The both of them talked about things that they couldn't catch up while waiting for their food. 

On the other hand, Hoya is feeling abit worried. He doesn't like the idea of Min Jung going out alone with L.Joe. He took his belongings and went to the restaurant to spy on the two. He drove to the rsetaurant and he went to the seat nearest to the two of them. He ordered his food and kept an eye on the both of them. 

"Aigoo! So cuteeeee!" Min Jung said as L.Joe showed her a picture od Teen Top going an aegyo.

"But I'm the  cutest right?" He smirked.

"Hmmm.. are you?" Min Jung teased.

"Yahhhh~" L.Joe whined.

"Of course my oppa is the cutest." She said as she pinched his cheeks. 

Hoya felt like going to their table and pulled her hand away from his cheeks. He saw how happy Min Jung is now, and his heart is sinking. He mentally slapped himself for being a jerk to her. 

"Aish, I can't believe she is gone." Hoya muttered.

He looked at Min Jung and saw the way she smiled at L.Joe, the way he ruffled his hair. It used to be him, Min Jung always give him those sweet smiles, ruffles his hair when he is silly. But now, she is doing it with L.Joe. He kept lookiang at the both of them feeding each other eventhough they were eating the same thing. 

After they were done eating, L.Joe paid for the food and they went out. Hoya quickly paid for his food and followed them from the back. He was like their stalker. Many people were looking at the both of them and can't help but to ship the both of them. They walked to their car and drove to the place where L.Joe and Min Jung celebrated their 100 days together. They were nobody except the three of them because not many people know about this place. 

L.Joe and Min Jung were walking beside each other closely. And L.Joe kept on brushing his hand against Min Jung's. He took all his courage and grabbed her hand.

"Woahhh~ Chill dude." Min Jung said.

"Hehehe~" L.Joe giggled.

Min Jung pinched his nose and they were interlocking their fingers. Suddenly, L.Joe went closer to Min Jung and whispered.

"Hoya is following us by the way, don't look back." He whispered.

"Oppa, lets crush his heart." Min Jung said.

"If you say so miss." L.Joe said.

Min Jung wasn't sure of what LJoe is going to do. L.Joe suddenly grabbed her by the waist and crashed his lips on hers. Min Jung got a little surprise but still responded his kiss just to make crush him. She puts her arms around L.Joe and deepened the kiss. Hoya couldn't stand looking at the sight and went to them, pulling them away.

"What the was that for!?" Hoya shouted.

"What the is wrong with you!" Min Jung shouted.

"Who gave you the rights to kiss him?" Hoya asked.

"What makes you think that I need your permission to kiss him?" Min Jung said.

"We broke up remember, you ended this whole relationship. And I have totally given up on you. I ain't that stupid girl who would wait for you. I've changed. You changed me to become like this. What you did to me is unforgivable. You broke my heart 3 ing times and must I still stay loving you? You have your Eunji, you oh-so-lovely Eunji!" Min Jung shouted.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I STILL LOVE YOU!?" Hoya shouted.

"I don't ing trust your words anymore. You barely even trust me. Feel the pain that I felt. Then, you will know to treasure a girl's heart. I don't care whether you still love me, I ain't giving a about it. You were the jerk that is so heartless to me. Me and you were never meant to be." Min Jung hissed.

She pulled L.Joe's hand and they walked away from him. She wasn't in any good mood now, she told L.Joe to sent her back to the company and he nodded. L.Joe felt like killing Hoya for ruining their precious date. For the whole journey, she kept quiet but deep inside she was boiling. She was angry at the fact that Hoya still has the guts to say that he still loves her. 

Hoya on the other hand, was too shocked at the happenings. Min Jung rarely spoke harshly to him and when he heard her speaking harshly to him, he felt hurt, really hurt.

"I'm not giving up on you, Min Jung." He said to himself.

So, Hoya went to CubeEnt and and asked the secretary where Min Jung was, she told him that she is at the practice room and he nodded. He went up to the practice room and opened the door, to see Min Jung and the others sitting in a circle, talking. He walked in and pulled Min Jung out.

"Let me go!" Min Jung shouted.

"Here me out first, please!" He said.

"She said to let go right?" Doojoon said.

"Don't get involve in this, this is between me and her." Hoya said.

"Her problems are our problems, if you have something to say, say it straight to all of us. Who knows what you might do to her." Doojoon said.

"I will never hurt her bastard." Hoya hissed.

"You may never hurt her physically, but you hurt her mentally. You are the bastard." Hyuna said.

"Look, I just need to talk to her and would you guys give us some space?" Hoya pleaded.

"No, you want to talk, you jolly well tell it right in front of us. Take it or leave it." HaeRa said.

Hoya sighed and he decided to to just say it out.

"I'm giving you only 5 minutes." Min Jung said.

"Min Jung-ah, I'm so sorry. I should've believed you. Please forgive me and come back to me. I really need you back by my side. Without you, I'm nothing. Please, I beg you." Hoya pleaded.

"Sorry? Go back to you? Are you kidding me? I don't buy your words already. Its too late, even if you believe me now, I ain't gonna care about it. Why should I go back to you? Life isn't easy as you think. Look, I gave up loving you. And I ain't forgiving you." She said.

Out of a sudden, he suddenly hugged her tightly. He didn't care if the others were looking at them. Min Jung tried to push him away but he was too strong. The more she tried to push, the more he didn't want to let her go.

"Don't leave me." He whispered.

A tear slid off from Min Jung's eyes. She gave up struggling and just cried.

"It wasn't me who left, it was you who left. You left me crying like a fool, waiting for you like a mad girl. You made me leave. I made up my mind. I'm leaving you." She said.

"You should have came to me like this before. I gave up on you. You were the blind one who didn't see that I am still upholding our promise. You were the one who decided not to wear the ring. You gave me no choice but to leave you. I can't be waiting for you to come back to me. I have a life too, Hoya." She added.

She pushed Hoya away and went out from the room to cool herself down.

"You choose it. It was never her intention to leave you. You should have seen how much she suffered just because of you. Please, she is recovering from being heart broken. If you want her to be happy, leave her alone." Gikwang said.

He ruffled his hair and went out to chase Min Jung. He ran to the rooftop and saw Min Jung looking out. He went towards her and backhugged her.

"Please, I beg you. Come back to me." He said.

"Stop it, you yourself told me that we are not meant to be. ing hypocrite. I'm giving everything you want. Just go to your oh-so-lovely Eunji because I have my two LOVELY boys with me." She said.

"And who gave you the rights to even touch me? Get your filthy hands away from me." She added.

Hoya could see the hatred look in her eyes. Those loving eyes has turn into hatred. Those beautiful smile has turned into a expressionless one. The warm her is no longer present. Instead, he is getting a cold shoulder from her.

"This time, I will wait for you and I will never let you go." He said.

She ignored his words and walked away. And just after Min Jung left the rooftop, he fell to his knees. He punched the ground and cried. He knew that Min Jung is important to him, but he never knew that she is that impratnt to him. He felt pathetic fro believing what Eunji had said. He sighed and walked back to his car. Because he was feeling to stressed over this, he decided to listen to the radio, thinking it would calm him down, instead it made him even more stressed.

"Well, you only feel the light when it's burning low,

Only miss the sun when it start to snow,

Only know you love her, when you let her go,

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low.

Only hate the road, when you're missing home,

Only know you love her, when you let her go,

And you let her go." 

-SONG BY PASSENGER, LET HER GO.

"Ahhh! Shut the up you ing radio!" He said as he switch off the radio.

He went back to the dorm and slammed the door, making all the members shocked.

"No one enters this room." He said coldly.

He slammed the door and they were sounds of things throwing around. Although s may be hating him, but they are still worried about what is happening behind the door. Sunggyu as the leader and the oldest went up to his room and took out a spare key. He opened the door and got shocked at his room. It was all in a mess, they were blood stains on the broken mirror. His hand is in bad condition. His eyes were red.

"What the happened?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Hoya said.

"What else if he just got rejected by Min Jung." Woohyun said.

"Shut the up bastard!" Hoya shouted.

"Hit the jackpot." Woohyun said.

He left the room and Hoya pushed Sunggyu away. He wanted to be alone for now. He wanted time to think.

__________

Heyy guyss! A new update! Comments are totally loved!!!

XxheartsxX