Chapter:15

Forever Mine.

After one whole day of schedule, I went back to the CubeEnt for practice. It has been 3 months since we last broke up. The both of never talk even though we saw each other. He no longer wore the ring anymore. But, I was the stupid one who still wears the ring. My WGM with L.Joe is going to end soon and all I can say its that, he makes me happy during filming. Maybe that's good. At least I don't think about him 24/7. 

"Min Jung-sshi, L.Joe is here to see you." The secretary smiled.

I went to the cafe and saw him sitting down while sipping his coffee. Its been a week since our last filming. I sat beside him and he smiled at me.

"Hey there." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is this how you treat your guest?" He pouted.

I ruffled his hair and he grinned. He suddenly saw my hand and frowned. He held my hand and pointed at the ring. 

"Why are you still wearing this?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I replied.

"Jungie-ah, its time to move on. He left you. He no longer wears the ring. Its been 3 months, you suffered because of him for 3 months. Leave him and move on. Stop staying in your past, its not worth it." He said.

"I can't." I said.

"Yes you can. You have all of us to help you." He smiled.

"You will?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

HOYA POV;

Its been 3 months since I last talked to her. And all I can say is she is always with her Doojoon and L.Joe. Well, L.Joe is still quite understandable, but Doojoon? Pfft... obviously they are dating already. I always see them together when I pick or drop off Eunji. Day by day, I started to believe in whatever Eunji said. But doesn't mean that I grew to love her. I still think her as an annoying girl.

"Yah, the manager is calling you." Woohyun said coldly.

After telling me, he walked away and went back to what he was doing. The both of us are practically like strangers now. We don't even talk casually. Only when we needed to, which means during variety shows and etc. 

So, I went to the manager and asked him what he wanted and he told me that I will be having a photoshoot the next day. I nodded and walked to my room since it was already late and I had practically had nothing to do. Reply 1997 is done and now Infinite is so called resting after our debut song. Since I had no one to talk to, I plugged in my earpiece and browse through my phone. Pictures of me and her were still stored in my phone. I deleted photos of the both of us. I'm already in the verge of forgetting her. No use waiting for her when she has her oh-so-lovely Doojoon. 

END OF POV;

I woke up the next day and got ready for my schedules. Talking to L.Joe at least makes me feels so much better. Maybe he is true, I shouldn't be wasting my tears for a guy. He has already gotten over me. He fell in love with another girl. There's nothing much I can do about it. His choose to get out from my life. 

Although it still hurts to see him with Eunji, I have to be strong. Even if I can't forget him, I should at least look like I'm going to forget him. I know, someday I will. It may not be now, but I'm sure in the future. Because I would be bored waiting for him to come back to me. 

After reaching the destination, I was asked to go to the waiting room to have my makeup done. It was 6th photoshoot of the week. I went out and greeted the photographer before starting the photoshoot.

"I'm sorry! I'm late!" Someone shouted.

I looked up and my eyes buldge when I saw him. Why out of many idols, must be that Hoya? He greeted the photographer and walked towards me, as if he didn't know me. I felt a little bit hurt when he acted as if he didn't know me. He didn't smile or wave at me all. He kept his cold face just like last time when I was a nerd.

"Okay, Hoya-sshi, can you put your arms around her waist and look at her." The photographer said.

He did as what he was told, and I looked at him back, making the photgrapher feel satisfied. We kept changing clothes and I swear there was a lot of skinship in our photoshoot. His warm hands around me makes me feel secure. When he had to backhug me, the smile that I gave came out naturally. No doubt that I missed his warm embrace. Although I was happy, but was the question is, is he happy? 

After we were done, I subconciously took Hoya's hand and pulled him to the side. His cold expression never once left his face when I looked at him. My tears were threatening to fall.

"A-Are you happy with Eunji?" I asked.

"Well of course, having her by my side was so much better." He said.

"Good for you then. Have a long lasting relationship with her." I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered to myself.

I walked away and until when he was no longer to be seen, I ran with teary eyes. No matter what, he is still in my heart. I can't afford to be like this. Ahhh! Just get out of my head, Lee ing Howon. Why can't I forget you!? I told Chan Ho oppa to bring me to oppa's agency. I need my oppa. He nodded and quickly drove to the building. I went in and went up to his practice room. I didn't care whether the staff were staring at me. I just want to see my oppa. I budge in the room where the he and s were resting. All of them got shocked. I ran to my oppa and cried in his arms. s quickly left the room so that we have our own space.

"Oppa..." I cried.

"Dongsaeung-ah, what's wrong? Is it about Hoya?" He asked.

"I want to forget him, but I can't oppa. I still love him." I said.

"Min Jung-ah, look at me." Oppa instructed. 

I looked up and he smiled at me.

"You know, this are one of your challenges in your life. Yo have to learn how to overcome it. Yes, he may have got over you and went to Eunji but your life doesn't stops here. There is a lot of fishes out in the sea, its not necessary for you to only catch only one species." Oppa said.

"To me, he is the only one. I have never thought of loving any guys. He is the last one that I want to date. I can't think of anyone else except him." I said.

"Stop staying in your comfort zone! You got to learn how to get over him! Stop hurting yourself. As your oppa and your twin, I can't bear to see you like this. If only we were still a normal person, I would have punched his face." Oppa said.

"Oppa, for you, for L.Joe, for BEAST and 4Minute, I will at least try to forget him slowly." I weakly smiled.

"Yes, that's the spirit!" Oppa cheered.

Soon, I left the building and went back to CubeEnt where I unluckily met Eunji who was doing recording with Yoseob oppa. She walked to me and smirked. I walked away but she stopped me.

"Having fun with your Doojoon oppa?" She joked.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"." She smirked.

"Oh, are you talking about yourself? Because you flirt with someone's boyfriend. And not to forget even stole him away. Look here, I don't know what you said to Hoya but let me tell you this, stop it. You already got him. Stop spreading lies about me. Enough is enough. He hates me already. So, just do your job to take care of him. Before I leave, let me tell you some things you really need to take note of. First, he hates aegyo. So never ask him to do aegyo. Second, he is very picky in food. Especially seafood, better not even bring him there. Third, he can get emotional at times, so becareful about what you talk about. Lastly, never talk about his family. Don't ask me why, just don't talk about it. And now, a request from me, I want you to love him with all you got. I won't chase him, he is all yours now." I said.

AUTHOR POV;

While Min Jung was telling Eunji about the things she needed to take note of, her tears started to fall. It was over, she finally handed her love to someone else. She walked away and wiped her tears, but no use it was falling continuously. She can't believe it is really happening. 

"I ing sent him away...." She muttered.

She went up to her practice room and hid herself at the corner. She hugged her knees and continued crying. She took out the ring from her finger. And look at it.

"We promised right?" She asked herself.

"But, it has been broken already. You made the promise, and you broke it. You stupid jerk. You broke the promise!! YOU BROKE IT BASTARD!" She shouted.

She clenched her fist and stood up. She ran to the full length mirror and punched it. Her hand was bleeding but she just keep punching the mirror. The pain on her hand was nothing compared to the hurt that Hoya caused her. 

"Did you hear something cracking?" Hyunseung asked.

"I thought I was the only one who heard it. Sounds like it came from Vintage Doll's practice room. Let's check it out." Junhyung said.

 They all nodded and opened the door and saw Min Jung punching the mirror. They quickly pulled her away and saw the hurt in her eyes. Doojoon came and straight away hug her. 

"Stop it. Don't hurt yourself anymore." He said.

"I give up, I give up in loving Hoya. He isn't coming back anymore." She cried.

"But why hurt yourself like this?" Yoseob asked.

"I needed something to forget this pain I have. Punching the mirror didn't work. What else must I do to forget him!?" She shouted.

Doojoon looked at her crying and can't help but to feel hurt, he hated seeing his dongsaeng crying like this. Just when she was happy the other day, but now, she is back to square one but now its a little more worst. He asked Dongwoon to get the first aid kit and treated the cuts and the wounds from her hand. 

"I give up." She muttered.

"Give a call to Hoya, I need to talk to him." Doojoon said.

__________

Heyyy, a new update!

XxheartsxX