Chapter:12

Forever Mine.

Evee since that rumors came about, I have yet to talk to Howon. I have been cring every single day, and unlucky for me, today was my wedding pictorial with L.Joe. He knew that I was feeling down and dare not bother me. Well, its a good thing that he isn't bothering me. I really need some time alone.

"Jungie-ah, we are starting our filming." L.Joe said.

I reluctantly got up and he came to me and pulled me to the side. He cupped my face and wipe those dried tears away. He gave me a hug and soothe my hair.

"Its okay, I'll always be by your side when you need me. I'll be your crying shoulder if you want. Don't go through this alone. You know, the rumor may not be true. It hasn't been confirmed that they are in a relationship, so be strong. At least for me?" He said.

I nodded and got ready for photoshoot filming for WGM. And I really tried my best to look happy and natural during the photoshoot. I swear, all the smiles that I gave were fake. None of them were real. And, during the filming of the photoshoot. L.Joe would try to make a lot of jokes to lighten up the mood. No matter what I do, the rumor is always on my mind and it hasn't left my mind since the start. And also everytime I see Eunji at the work place, I feel like killing her. She has always been giving me those smirks and I hate those smirks she gave. God, I hate her so much.

"L.Joe, I wanna drink." I said.

"You wanna drink? Uhh, I guess we can drink in the car. I'll ask my manager to buy some soju bottles for us." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

We went in the car and waited for Teen Top's manager to arrive with the bottles in his hands. Well, I really need to drink. I wanna let out everything. And I hope that L.Joe won't mind. 

"Here you go kids." He said as he handed the plastic.

L.Joe took the plastic and we began drinking. As you guys know that I don't really have high tolerance of alcohol. So, after finishing one bottle I was half drunk already.

AUTHOR POV;

Min Jung has been telling stories about her love story and how her life was before she was a celebrity. L.Joe can't help but to feel pity towards her. He didn't know that the always cheerful Min Jung had a very bad past. 

"But, that guy cheated on me, on my enemy. I hope I don't see him again. I'm glad that he is behind the bars now." She continued.

*That Young Do guy is surely a jerk. How can he do that? Gosh, people these days. There really have no sense of compassion. They don't care about how people feel at all. I saw her tears flowing, she is really sad right now, I could see it clearly from her eyes, it shows me alot of sadness.* L.Joe thought

"I think Howon is not the one for me. I have gave him so many chnace, yet ended up breaking up again. Its back to square 1." She said.

He brought her to my chest and she started crying, he wishes that was the one hurting instead of her. It hurts him to see her cry. She gripped his sleeves and cried even harder. And it was the first time that she cried really this hard over Hoya. She love him too much. She loves him too much to the extend that it hurts. She hated the fact that Eunji gets to see Hoya every single time. Every time she watched his drama, she would start cursing when Eunji is in the same scene as him. And if they were in the same scene, Hoya would give her the look that used to be the way he looked at her. 

"What should I do now?" She cried.

"If you can't take it, leave. Leave him." He whispered to her ears.

"I can't leave him. I really can't. I can't even say the word break up. Its not as easy as you think L.Joe." She said.

He pulled her away and looked at her with loving eyes. He once again wipe her tears away and pulled her lips into a smile.

"Smile looks better with you. So stop frowning." He said.

Soon, Min Jung walked back to her car and they drove her back to CubeEntertainment building, she walked in and she saw Eunji. Eunji came towards me and she lean forward to whisper something to her.

"I'm dating Hoya now." She said.

"What!?" She shouted.

"I'm dating him now. Because I heard you guys broke up because Hoya oppa started to like me." She smiled.

"You! Uhh, it." She said as she ruffled her hair.

She couldn't believe her ears. She choose not to believe her. She sat at corner and hugged her knees. She was crying once again. Doojoon who was just passing by the place heard someone crying, he followed the cry and quickly ran to Min Jung. Without even asking anything, he just hug her and calm her down. It was his first time seeing her crying like this and he knew that something has really happened.

"Shh... don't cry anymore." He comforted her.

"Oppa, is it true?" I asked.

"What thing is true?" He asked her.

"That they are dating." She said.

"I'm not so sure dongsaeng." He smiled weakly to her.

She nodded and buried her face on her knees. She has no idea what is going to happened to her life anymore. 

"Doojoon oppa!" Hyuna called.

Doojoon looked up and saw Hyuna frantically calling him. Min Jung told him to go to Hyuna first and he nodded. Hyuna pulled Doojoon to somewhere far from Min Jung and showed her phone.

 Infinite's Hoya and Apink's Eunji are confirm to be in a relationship.

He gave her phone and clenched his fist. The both of them ran to Min Jung and hugged her tightly. Hyuna cried along with her because she couldn't stand seeing her dongsaeng cry. She treats Min Jung like her real younger sister. 

"So its true?" Min Jung asked.

"I-I-I'm sorry Jungie-ah." Hyuna cried.

"Its okay unnie. Its not your fault. So, it has already ended anyway. I'm pathetic to still think that we were still together." She laughed bitterly.

She stood up and took her car keys. She drove to WoolimEnt and went to the secretary and asked her where Hoya was. The secretary smiled and told her where he was. 

"He is with the Infinite members." She smiled.

She nodded and went straight to the practice room and barges in without even knocking the door. The whole Infinite dare not ask her what was she doing. They could see the dark aura around her. She went straight to Hoya and gave him a punch.

"YOU'RE A ING JERK." She shouted.

The Infinite members got really shock when they saw Min Jung giving a punch to Hoya. Woohyun came to his bestfriend and tried to ask what was wrong but she just ignored him.

"Howon-ah, why? Why?" She cried.

Hoya just ignore her cries and look away. Min Jung fell down and cried her off. Sungyeol quickly close the door and switch on to the soundproof wall. 

"WHY EUNJI!? WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME!? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE!" She shouted.

Woohyun curled his fist and punch Hoya. 

"What the ? I trusted you. And you dare lie to me that this was all fake? You are seriously digging your own grave-"

"Let me talk to him oppa. Lee Howon, I didn't know our relationship ended on the day we talked. I thought that you would actually take the initiative to try explaining to me. I know I said that I didn't want to hear any of your explaination, but deep inside I wanted to. I wanted to find so many reasons, so that I won't see you in the wrong. I guess, its time to end the relationship, wait, it has ended ever since you got cheated behind my back. I guess, we are not fated to be together. I gave you so many chances, yet we still couldn't work it out. Howon-ah, I hope that you will have an everlasting relationship with her. I'm so jealous of her right now, she got the most perfect guy on Earth." She said.

"Thank you." Hoya said.

L ran to her and gave her a warm hug. He brought her to a music room that was placed beside the practice room and accompanied her while Woohyun is taking care of Hoya.

"You bastard, what the is this? You took so much time to get her love back and now you are just leaving her hanging just like that? Look, I don't care about you, but I care for my bestfriend's feelings. You knew she love you. You lied to her is one thing, you cheated on her is another thing. What's wrong with you!?" Woohyun shouted.

Everyone got shocked when they heard Woohyun shouted, never once ever in their life they heard him shout that loud. He held his collar and punch him. 

"I don't care anymore, you are dead in my hands." He said as he continuously punched him.

Infinite had to stop Woohyun before anything happens. They didn't want any member to get kicked out from the group. As the oldest, Sunggyu took the both of them and had a private talk with them. And on the other hand, L is comforting the totally depressed Min Jung.

"Myungsoo oppa, how I wish I never take out my glasses. If only I continued being a nerd, didn't went in to the same college with all of you. I regretted. I regretted meeting Infinite espeacially Howon!" She cried.

"Don't be like that. You can overcome this. There must a guy who is totally perfect for you. I'm sure." L said.

"I don't care about who is the perfect guy. I just want to know why he cheate on me. And its none other than Eunji. Why her? , can I switch lives with her? Now, she gets to be in the embrace of Howon." She said.

Min Jung now doesn't want to see him anymore. She got up and left the building, not caring about how her face look like. She drove back to CubeEnt lifelessly. To her, she felt as if her life was gone. She look at her ring finger and touch the ring that Hoya gave her on her debut day.

*We promised to stay together. Isn't this our promise ring?* She thought.

She walked past everybody like as if they didn't exist at all. She went to dark place again and this time she check all around and locked the door. She didn't feel like living anymore. Hoya was her life. She could feel her soul going out from her body. She should be use to Hoya leaving her hanging, but to the pain she was receiving was something that she couldn't take it. She could hear her heart breaking into pieces. Her love of her life has went to another person's arms. 

_________

For days she sat down at the dark place and cried all by herself. 

*Hoya's probably be having fun with Eunji.* She thought.

She refuses to open the door and apparently there were no spare keys for the room. People around her were really worried for her. She also hasn't been doing her schedules. 

"Open the door please unnie." Semi said.

Min Jung finally gave up and opened the door. Everyone quickly gave her a comforting hug. She looked horrible. Her eyes were really swollen after the crying. She wasn't the type of girl that everyone would see her as now. The cheerful girl was no longer there and it has turned into someone who is emotionless.

END OF POV;

__________

hey guys! A new update!

XxheartsxX