Chapter:31

Forever Mine.

"Guys!!! Wanna go to the club?" Hakyeon asked.

"Did I just heard club!?" I butted in, with sparkling eyes.

"Yes honey, the club." He said as he pinched my nose.

"I'm up for it. Plus, its been ages since I stepped into the club. Hmmm... how about we go to your dad's club?" I asked.

"Sure, I have yet to go there for quite some time. Maybe we can get free flow drinks and foods." He smirked.

"Hhaha, I like your idea. Haha, let's go get ready now, I mean its late already. And I'm sure all of you are dead bored now." Ravi said.

Everyone nodded and we went to our own rooms and started to change our clothes. Eunyoung and I just shared a room because we seen each other before, so there's nothing to hide anymore right?Hahaha. After I was done putting my clothes, I put on my makeup and soo I was done.

"Are you girls like done?" 

We quickly went down and I went straight to Howon. He puts his arms around me and I pecked his cheeks. 

"Jagi, I think I might need to drive the car this time. I know the way to Hakyeon's dad club." I said.

"Alright. I'll let you touch my baby." He smiled.

I smiled and we went into the car. I drove off first and soon we reached the club and we entered the club like a boss and had a big table for all of us. Since the club is really dark, its hard for people to recognize us, which is good. As I was ordering my drink, someone suddenly patted my head. I turned around and saw G-Dragon oppa with s. I smiled and we talked for a short while. Before he left me, he patted my head again and I smiled. 

Soon, I went back with my drink and sat next to Howon.

"Guess who I saw?" I asked him.

"Hmmm.... who?" He asked.

"I saw G-Dragon! And we talked for awhile." I said.

"You sure are friends with many awesome artist." He smiled.

I smiled and lean my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and I looked at him, before pulling him to the dancefloor. He pulled me by the waist and I grinded on him. He looked at me with those seductive eyes, and kissed me roughly in the middle of the dancefloor. And not caring about the surrouddings, I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. My hand went in his shirt and I started playing around his well-built abs. He broke the kiss and smirked.

"You naughty girl." He smirked. 

He pushed our way through the corner and he pushed me against the wall. He went in rough and it caught me off guard. He uses the moment to explore my mouth. I swear this guys has diiferent type of technique in kissing me. I can't never expect the same type of kissing from him. I soon got the hang of it and kissed him back. 

We soon got breathless and broke the kiss. I hugged him and then run through his hair with my fingers because his hair is in a mess. He puts his arms around me and we wnt back to the table where half of them are half drunk. All of them started splitting all their embarrassing moments. Woohyun oppa even almost ped his pants. And thank god, Taekwoon oppa who wasn't drunk quickly stopped him. Or else I would seeing something that I shouldn't seeing. 

"Oh my god, almost all of them are drunk. What to do?" I asked.

"Well at least all the drivers are not drunk." Howon stated. 

"True. I guess let's call for the day." I said.

All the undrunk ones started to carry the drunk ones. We put them at the backseat and drove back home. I guess all of them are going to get a major hangover the next day. After putting them on the bed, Howon and I went to our room and we sat down on the floor, because we were tired carrying them. 

"Tiring but fun isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded and soon wanted to bath. He held my hand and smirked.

"What do you want?" I said.

"I wanna bathe, with you." He said.

"Yah BYUNTAE!" I said.

"Awwww, pleaseeeeeeeeeee?" He aegyo-ed.

"After we get married." I said.

"Pfft.. fine." He pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just not ready." I said as I cupped his face.

He nodded and I kissed his forehead. I went into the bathroom and started taking out my clothes. And I looked at my scars. I was still not ready to show those scars that will stay with me till the end. I was afraid that he would be disgusted. Because he doesn't know that I still had scars in my body and not just on my arms. Each time I go and bathe, I would always look at those scars. I feel really ugly with those scars.

"What's done is done." I sighed.

After I was done, I wore my oversized tee with shorts and tied my hair into a bun. Howon was surprisingly done, I guess he bathe at the other room. I looked at him and I ran to him and hugged him.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just let me hug you." I said.

He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly. We soon went to the bed and I buried my face on his chest. I just need his embrace now. 

"I love you Howon." I said.

"I love you too." He whispered.

__________________

Its finally December and all my promotions were done and I'm just doing variety shows. Tons of it. And now, I just finished with three days break. And during that time, I stayed with Howon at the hang out place. The both of us were like newlywed couple. And guess what, the both of us has already discussed this with our bosses and we decided to get married early next year. I have also talked to about this to oppa and he is pleased with it. I can't believe that I am getting married to him soon. I have always imagine him being my husband but now, its really going to happen to me. I'm really happy. 

Also, my bestie Eunyoung and Hakyeon has publicize their relationship and thank god, there were all positive comments. Woohyun oppa is trying out acting now and I'm really looking forward to him acting. Teen Top is now preparing for their Concert and I promised Byunghun that I would go to their concert in Seoul. Things are just really getting better now. I feel like this is just the beginning for all of us. 

"Myungsoo oppa!" I shouted.

Myungsoo oppa turned his head and I ran to him. He puts his arms around me and ruffled my hair.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I have a schedule to do here today. How about you?" I asked.

"I just finished my schedule and I'm about to go soon." He smiled.

"Ooohhh alright then! See you next time!" I smiled.

We soon went to our separate ways and met up with Jayoung unnie for our schedule. We went to do our make up and soo we started filming for Hello Counsellor. We were there with EXO's Kai and Chanyeol. I stand beside Chanyeol and felt really short.I may be the tallest in VD, but I feel really short when I stand beside them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Vintage Dolls imnida!" 

We quickly finish up our introduction and sat down. We all started talking about ourselves and it was my turn, the first thing that they ask is about Howon. I blushed and started talking about him.

"Well, Howon and I have met each other when we were high school. He understands me more than anyone else. I'm pretty much glad to have him and also I have a confession to make. WoolimEnt and CubeEnt has already talked it out with us and it is confirmed that we are getting married early next year!" I said.

"Wow congratulations!" The host said.

Everyone clapped for me and I smiled. The two EXO members congratulated me too and gave their blessing. So soon, we all started hearing out people's problems and helping them. It was fun yet emotional at the same time. 

"And that concludes the final part! Till we see you again!"

We were soon done and we went out from the filming site and went backstage. Well, while we were walking, I was talking to the two members of EXO. They are quite a bunch of fun dudes.  I never really had the chance to talk to them, because it was quite hard for us to talk. I soon took my leave with Jayoung unnie and went back to the dorm. Its already quite late, and I think the other members are all at home, rotting. 

"Chan Ho oppa, can we drop by to the convenient store?" I asked.

"You are not going down. Just tell me what you want." He said.

"I want ramen and 4 bottles of soju!" I said.

"Alright then, wait here and don't move." He said.

The both of us nodded and waited for him to finish buying what we wanted. I guess he did a quick one and we soon went back home. Chan Ho oppa soon checked that all the members are at home before leaving. He just lives right infront of us. I went back to my room and started washing up. After I was done. I called my members and told them to assemble at the living room. They all did as what I said and I took out the soju that I asked Chan Ho oppa to buy and we started to drink. Well, we also do this at least once a month. We drink and bonded through there. No one really cared if we were going to be real drunk, I mean we are at home, who would see it except for us. 

"Aigoo... I can't believe our Min Jung is getting married soon.." HaeRa unnie said, drunkily.

"I know right. Who knew that she woul get married even before us, the two elderly." Jayoung unnie said.

I laughed and drunkily said," Then jolly well find someone to love." 

"Easy for you to say." Jayoung unnie said. 

Semi is just over there, drinking quietly. She is usually loud during these moments. I went to her and knocked her head. She rubbed the area that I just knocked and glared at me.

"Yah, why are you so quiet?" I asked.

"Actually I'm thinking whether or not to say this to you guys." She said.

"Just spill it out!" Ahri unnie said.

"I-I'm actually dating our backdancer." She said as fast as she could.

being a rapper, I could catch whatever she was saying. I smiled and hugged her. 

"I knew it! I knew you like our dear JinHyung! Last Long!" I smiled.

"Whatwhatwhat!? I can't catch what the hell you are saying." The others said.

"She said that she is dating our backdancer, Jihyung." I said.

They all got so happy for her.

"Aigoo, you're a woman now! But what is this, the younger ones has someone and look at the three of us, still single." HaeRa unnie pouted.

We all laughed and continued bonding till it was late at night. We soon grew tired and we just quickly washed all the things before heading to bed. Before I fell asleep. I checked my phone and saw a text from my loverboy.

"Annyeong babe, I just wanna say I love you so much. Hehehe, byeeee. Goodnight!"

I smiled and put away my phone. I wrapped myself with the blanket and smiled before heading to the dreamland.

_______________

NEXT DAY:

I woke up and had a major headache. I walked out and saw Chan Ho oppa cooking hangover soup for us. I went to him and looked at him cooking. He looked at me and smiled. I waited for my soup to be ready because I'm really hungry too. He soon was done and I drank the soup and felt so much better. 

"Anything for today?" I asked.

"Later on in the evening. The CubeEnt anniversary party." He said.

"Ahh thank god. I wanna go back to my bed and sleep now." I said.

He nodded and I went jumped back to my bed and within seconds, my eyes is shut. I was really tired. Even after the three days break, I'm still tired. Maybe I used too much energy with Howon. 

AUTHOR POV;

Hoya on the other hand, is sitting by the balcony of the house thinking on how to make a proposal to Min Jung. He wanted to propose to her in a better place, because he thinks that proposing at the dressing room looks abit wrong. He wanted to make this proposal special. He took out their old rings and smiled. 

"I will make this proposal a better and romantic one." He said. 

Then, Woohyun came and looked at what Hoya is doing.

"Proposing to her again?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean. Its gonna be embarrassing for her when someoen asked her when and where I proposed to her and she said that I proposed to her behind the curtains of the dressing room. Gosh just by saying that, I have chills. No, I can't let that happen." Hoya said.

"Yeah you should. I mean, it sounded really wrong." Woohyun said.

Hoya nodded and soon Woohyun left hm to plan out his little event for Min Jung. 

On the other side, VIXX is busy promoting their latest song, and Eunyoung came to support her boyfriend. VIXX are already on the rise and Eunyoung is really proud of them.

"Hakyeon-ah, fighting. Give all of us a good performance. I'll be watching you." She smiled.

N pecked her lips and winked at her before going up to the stage to do a pre-recorded performance.

Things are just getting way better than what they expect.

END OF POV;

_______________

Well we all can say that they all have a better life now. HEHEHE, the story is going to end soon :( I hope you guys would anticipate! Heheh. 

XxheartsxX