Chapter:23

Forever Mine.

HOYA POV;

"Don't leave me. Stay by my side." She muttered.

She held my tightly and trying to stop me from going.

"Be by my side." She muttered again.

Is she having a nightmare? I saw her frowning face and can't help but to think about what she was dreaming. I sat at the side of the bed and soothe her. She opened her eyes and she saw me. I was expecting her to shout at me but instead..

"Howon-ah."

Her tears were at the brim and she suddenly hugged me. 

"Thank god, you are still here. I had a bad dream just now. Thank god, you are by my side." She said.

I, not knowing anything, just hugged her back while calming her down.

"What's wrong? What happened to me when you had a nightmare?" I asked.

"You were in an Intensive Unit Care (ICU), not waking up for days. You were beaten badly." She said.

"Aigoo, I'm not going to get beaten, why would I? Its just a nightmare. I'm still here, don't worry." I smiled.

"Promise me that you're going to be fine?" She asked.

"Yes, I promise." I said.

She finally calmed herself down and I stayed by her side till she fell asleep. I sang to her many songs, and slowly her eyelids were getting heavier and she slept. I smiled and planted a peck on the forehead. 

"Sweet dreams my princess." I whispered.

I wrote a short note telling her that I already went back to my room. Just being safe, who knows where her imaginations can go. After coming back to my room, Dongwoo hyung was busy playing with his phone. I jumped next to him, looking happy as ever. Min Jung has started to talk to me after weeks, months. 

"Why are you so happy dude?" Dongwoo hyung asked.

"I just love this trip hyung! Today, Min Jung and I interacted really well. We went out just now together. Just now, she had a nightmare about me and almost cried when she saw me. Does this means that she is worried about me?" I said.

Dongwoo hyung just shook his head and laughed. 

"Don't get your hopes high alright? Anybody would be worried when someone they know is in their nightmare. But at least, I am finally seeing you smiling. My best friend is finally back!" He smiled.

"Haha, yeah. I probably shouldn't get my hopes high, I don't even stand a chance to be with her now. She seems to be more happy with L.Joe. She totally ignored my existence, when she is talking to him on the phone. She even bought things for L.Joe, making me feel really jealous." I sighed.

"Its okay, compared to L.Joe, you've known her more longer, that's your strength. You know Min Jung in and out better than him." He said.

"Maybe that's my only strength..." I sighed.

"Hey chin up dude. If you want her back, you gotta show that you understand her more." He said.

I weakly smiled. We soon stop talking and headed to our own bed and fell asleep. Its gonna be a tiring morning tomorrow, since we are also going back to Korea at the same time with Vintage Dolls. 

END OF POV;

__________

"WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKE KANG MIN JUNG!" Chan Ho oppa shouted.

I slowly opened my eyes and aI felt a stinging pain in my head. I rubbed my head and winced in pain.

"Did you drink yesterday?" He asked.

"I think so. I can't ever remember what happened yesterday after I drank."I said.

"Aigoo. Go and bath first after that we are going to have our breakfast first. I'll ask them to do a hangover soup for you. We have to reach the airport by 9:30am." He said.

I nodded and stumbled my way through my bathroom. I went to my mirror and I looked at myself. I wondered why my hands felt so comfy and warm. Then, I realized that yesterday I so called went out with Hoya. Could it be him that held my hand? Why is that its always him that is very warm? I hate the fact that he is always warm and comfortable.

I went in the bathub and soaked myself with lukewarm water. The sensation is relaxing and it makes me refreshed. After soaking myself with water, I got up and have a bath. I then walked out with my bathrobe which is covering my body and started finding clothes to where. I was lazy to dress up so I just took any clothes that would fit together nicely.

I made sure that I have packed my stuffs, and nothing is left behind. I put my suitcase aside and left for breakfast. As I was in the elevator, it stopped at 10th storey and Hoya came in and stood beside me. There was no one alse besides the two of us. I could feel myself fanning myself. Although it wasn't hot, I felt hot when he stood beside me.

"Are you okay now? You seem to drank a lot yesterday." He asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah kinda. I can still take it. Anyways thanks for carrying me to my room, I think. Well, did anything happened?" I asked.

"Nothing..." He muttered.

His lying. Something must have happened. I decided to shook it off since I was drunk and wasn't myself, he should understand that. We went to the retaurant and part our ways to our group. To be honest, I was still awkward talking to my ex. Its just... I don't know. 

"Oh there you are. Come on here." Chan Ho oppa called me. 

I went towards them and thank god I didn't have to wait for my food to be served. I drank my hangover soup and felt so much better. At least the pain ins't really there. After finishing my soup and proceeded to my pancakes and ate it happily. My eyes automatically went to the table just across us. Hoya isn't eating again. He only took one or two bites and that's all. I sighed and continue eating my food. As much as I don't like him, I'm still worried for his health. He used to be so healthy. Also asking me to eat vegetables regularly,  to have more sleep. But he isn't doing it now. He is just exercising all the way, well you can actually see his buffness. I mean his arms are bigger now. And the muscles seem firm enough. 

"I'm done. I'm going up first." I said.

I went to Infinite's table and went towards Woohyun oppa. I whispered to him to ask Hoya to eat at least half of the pancakes. He nodded and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and went up to my room to relax myself while waiting for the others to finish their food. 

Soon, Chan Ho oppa called me to go down because we are checking out and going to head back to Korea. I took my luggage and made sure that nothing is left behind and left the room. As I was walking along the hallway. I met with Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa. They were also getting ready to leave the hotel. All of a sudden Myungsoo oppa took my luggage away from me and pulled it for me.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Mehrong, I am pulling it for you, princess." He winked.

I shook my head and chuckled. We soon went down and we separated our ways. After checking out, Chan Ho oppa drove to the airport and we put our luggages away and we roam around the airport. Fans were already there, making me think how thye were able to know that we are going back to Korea at this timing. I just smiled at them while walking around with Vintage Dolls.

Because of the crowd outside, we decided to go in the departure and hang out there because they couldn't come in. Infinite soon came along and we sat at the corner, talking, while waiting for our flight. 

"Aish, I'm sitting alone again." I whined.

"Too bad for you babe." Woohyun oppa joked.

"Oppa! You're so mean!" I said as I pinched his arms.

"Ouch! Okay! I'm sorry!" He said.

We soon boarded the plane and my seat is way far at the back again. I sighed and put my things up and sat in the middle. I wonder who is going to fill up these two seats. I took out the blanket and covered myself. Soon, two shadows covered me and I got shocked to see Myungsoo oppa and Hoya standing in front of me.

"Excuse me." Myungsoo oppa said.

I gave him way to sit and Hoya sat on my right. Oooh, so they are my seat partners. I smiled at Myungsoo oppa and he patted on his shoulder. I nodded and lean my head on his shoulder. In a split second, I soon went into dreamland.

HOYA POV;

Aish, I'm even jealous with my own member just because she leaning her head on his shoulder. I look at her and sighed. I will always lose to the others. I think I'm the last she could ever think of. Myungsoo is busy reading her book and is casually sweeping her hairstrands away from her face. 

"Hyung, do you feel the pain?" Myungsoo asked.

"What pain?" I asked.

"Seeing the girl you love in another guy's arms." He said.

"Of course. If you are not my buddy I would have pulled her away from you." I said.

"Yes, that's how she felt when you are in someone else's arms." He said.

"If you want her back, you jolly well do something about your attitude." He added.

With that, he took out his earpiece and plugged it in his ears. Wait, was he trying to support me to get Min Jung back? These guys are just too confusing, sometimes I really don't know what they are thinking. Myungsoo suddenly lifted Min Jung's head and let her lean on my shoulders instead.

"Make her feel comfortable." He said.

I nodded and put my arms around her. She went closer to me and slept peacefully. 

END OF POV;

"Thank you for boarding our plane." 

I woke up in the embrace of Hoya. Gosh, I've been sticking to Hoya these days. I pulled myself away from him and woke Myungsoo oppa. Seems like has fallen into a deep slumber. 

"Oppa.." I called.

He instantly woke up and I giggled.

"We've reached." I smiled.

He nodded and I went out from my seat. Hoya handed me my bag and I took it and walked away. I took out my shades since my eyes were really bad. I was still having sleepy eyes. After going through the arrival, tons of fans were waiting for all of us and I squeeze through my way and went the place is clear, I saw this particular guy and ran towards him.

"Byunghun oppa! What are you doing?" I asked.

"To pick you up of course!" He smiled.

"Oh okay, I shall tell Chan Ho oppa first." I said.

I went to tell Chan Ho oppa and then left with Byunghun oppa. I walked with Byunghun oppa to his car and I sat beside him. 

"Oh, by the way. I got you this oppa! See it looks like you!" I said.

"Gomawo." He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

He drove to CubeEnt building and we went out from the car. He went to me and hugged me for a very long time.

"You know what? I really miss you." He said.

"Lol oppa? Why are you so random?" I asked.

"I just really miss you. I missed you so much babe." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" I asked.

"It felt empty..." He said.

"What felt empty?" I asked.

"Not having you around." He answered.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped his face.

"Oppa, I'm here now. We can go as many dates as you want alright?" I smiled.

"We can?" He asked.

"Of course, because its my hubby." I joked.

"Hahaha, then two days from now. Keep yourself free wifey." He said.

"I will oppa." I smiled.

He let go of me and I waved at him before heading in. He went inside his car and drove away. I walked in the building and saw an unpleasant sight. Eunji was walking towards me smirking.

"So, did you have fun in China?" She smirked.

"Yeah, of course I had fun! Many things happened there. Well, that includes you dear Hoya too." I smirked.

"What did you do to him?" She asked, glaring at me.

"Well, we talked. We even went out together." I said casually.

", don't you dare take him away from me." She said as she held my arm hardly.

"Have you forgotten, you stole him away from me. I do whatever I want. If you don't want people to do that to you, you don't do the same thing." I smiled sarcastically.

I walked away from her, feeling satisfied at my answer. I went to the lounge and met BEAST. I went straight to Doojoon oppa's open arms and hugged him.

"Congratulations princess!" He smiled.

"Thank you oppa!" I smiled.

EUNJI POV;

Uhh! That annoying girl! I walked out of the building to go to AcubeEnt feeling frustrated, complaining about Min Jung. Out of a sudden, two person blocked me. I looked at them feeling annoyed.

"What do you two want!" I asked.

"I see you hate Min Jung huh? We can help you." the guy smirked.

"First, who the hell are you two?" I asked.

"Well, I'm YoungDo and she's SunMi. We have history with her. so, you wanna work with us?" YoungDo asked.

I smirked and nodded.

END OF POV;

__________

*Drum Roll* Haha, yes. Those who guessed the two people were YoungDo and SunMi is correct. HEHEHE, time for some drama! Well, I hope you are enjoying the story though. Exams are coming up, so I hardly update. Same goes to my other stories. Sorry guys! Anyways, comment and subcribers are love <3

XxheartsxX