Chapter:30

Forever Mine.

I can't believe that I am back with Howon. The guy who I have break and patch back for so many times. I think now this is our fourth time together and each time, our love has gotten stronger and stronger. 

We held hands when we walked out from behind the curtains and we blushed. I feel really happy now. Its like this is where I was supposed to be. We went out and saw the members reaction, they were all clapping for us and I blushed.

"Congrats for finally settling down. Now, we won't have any problems!" Woohyun oppa said.

I nodded and the looked at Howon, he has to be the man of my life, because we have gone through thick and thin with each other. We understand each other more than anyone. He looked at me and ruffled my hair. 

Infinite and Vintage Dolls were looking at us, smilling. They must have felt relief since every piece of is done and won't ever happened again. Now, I think that we are both ready to show to the public that we are dating each other. There is no need to be scared anymore. Soon, we all dispersed and the people that is left is Howon and I. He looked at me and suddenly pushed me to the wall. I looked at him and smiled. Without any hesistation, I kissed him again and we ended up having a hot makeout outside the corridor. We totally forgotten that we are not inside the room and just kissed as if we own the world. 

"OMG!" Someone gasped. 

We pulled away from the kiss and got shocked to see SNSD TTS, were there, looking at us with wide eyes. I facepalm and just grinned at them. Taeyeon unnie went to me and started to wriggle her brows, I blushed and hid my face on Howon's chest. 

"Unnie, stop it!" I blushed.

"Haha, anyways, you two have gone through a lot, maybe its time for you guys to have your happiness. Last long guys!" She cheered.

"Gomawo unnie!" I smiled. 

"You can continue doing whatever you are doing, I'm positive that we are the only group that has left their waiting room." Tiffany unnie winked. 

"UNNIE!" I blushed again. 

They laughed and I looked at Howon and we laughed too. We finally left the KBS building and not caring about anyone, we just held hands and acted naturally just like a normal couple. We ended up having a date since we have no schedules. We went to all the places we used to go last time. People were all taking photos of us, probably gonna post it in the internet and then the next day, the news would start to come out. All I know is that I'm ready to tell the press everything. I will tell the public that I'm dating Howon, and that we are also getting married. 

We went into the car and he sent me back home. The ride was quiet and the we can only hear the music, it was a peaceful ride. I looked to the right and saw the love of my life. He really does look handsome. His side profile is really hot. I really want to kiss those sharp jaws of him. OMGGG! Kang Min Jung, what on earth are you talking!! He suddenly parked at god knows where and off the lights. He turned to me and suddenly lunged in towards me, devouring my lips. It caught me off guard and he uses that chance to explore my mouth. I finally got the hanged of it and started kissing him. OMG, have we been missing each other's lips really badly till we have kissed for the third time? But whatever it is, my mouth starting kissing his jaw which I have been tempted to do. From the jaw I went to his neck and kiss it. I finally found his sweet spot and kept kissing and biting till it became a hickey.

"Hickey for you babe." I smirked. 

He blushed and kissed my forehead. He finally started to drive again and soon we reached my dorm and he went out with me. He held my hand, not wanting to let go of me and I gripped his hand tightly too, not wanting to let go either.

He pulled me into a hug and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and lay my head on his firm chest. I really miss being in his embrace, its been way too long, this time our break up was really long and in the end we are back together again.

"Okok. Time to let go oppa. I need to go back. I have an early schedule tomorrow to attend." I said.

"I really had fun today love. I can finally go out on a normal date with you without even hiding. Whether they like it or not, I don't care. You are the girl that I love and they can't do anything to stop me." He said.

I blushed and his words and he gave me goodnight kiss before letting me go. I waved at him, and went in to my dorm. I felt really happy. I swear the smile never left my face and my members were looking at me as if I was crazy. 

"I know you are happy but you look creepy smiling like that." Jayoung unnie said.

"I'm just glad that he is back in my life. I guess he is the one for me and I love the fact that he is my one and only." I smiled.

"Aigoo, lovesickfool." AhRi unnie said as she shook her head.

______________

NEXT DAY;

As I was still sleeping, someone jumped on me, causing me to wake up and I saw HaeRa unnie looking at me with her iPad on her hand. I looked at her, feeling annoyed because I still 5 minutes left to sleep. 

"What?" I asked.

"Everyone knows that you are dating!!" She shouted,

"So? Howon and I planned to let everyone know, we are going to let our company to confirm it for us." I said.

"Uhh, thank god." She heaved a sigh of relief.

"Wanna bet? In a minute time, my phone will ring?" I said.

"Sure." She smirked.

We timed for a minute and it really came true, my phone rang and I picked it up. CubeEnt asked me to go to the office and I agreed. I looked at HaeRa unnie and smirked.

"Treat me for a lunch." I smirked.

I went into my bathroom and started to wash up and after I was done, I went to CubeEnt and went to the highest floor to meet my boss. I knocked on the door and went in. He smiled at me and told me to sit down. I did as I was told and smiled at him back.

"Are you back with him?" He asked.

"Yes." I blushed.

"Do you want me to confirm it? I mean this news is getting really crazy right now." He said.

"Go ahead. I don't mind." I said.

"Alright then, may you have your happiness with him, my dear." He said as he ruffled my hair.

He is really like my father. I smiled and I went out, I got a call from Howon and he told me that he has already confirmed with WooLimEnt. And we have officially dating in public, no more hiding anymore. We give no s about what people thinking, as long as we have each other, that's good enough. I went to AllKpop and saw the top news about the both of us dating. I opened it up and smiled at what our president/boss has said.

"Both Infinite's Hoya and Vintage Dolls's Min Jung known each other since highschool, they started hating each other and slowly their feelings started to build up, the couple has gotten many problem along the way and many things happened between them, and now, after the tragedy, they have confirmed their feelings and are now loving each other. (They might be getting married soon). Let's give our support to the couple!"

Nawwww, so sweet of them. I looked down on the comment section and saw many supportive comments but at the same time, there were some people who disapprove us. But who cares? Its my life and I can do anything I want.

I went to the lobby and saw Byunghun oppa, leaning against the wall. I went to him and greeted him. He went to me and smiled at me.

"Hey, I saw the news. Congratulations. Although, I may still love you, I wil try to move on and treat you like my own dongsaeng. It may take awhile, so bear with it, if I were to stare at you. I'm really trying hard to forget you. I really don't want to come in between the both of you. And yes, I am sad at the fact that I lost to Hoya without a fight, but if being with him makes you happy, I will sacrifice my happiness for you. Just take care of yourself, if Hoya were to do something bad to you, you have to tell me, so that I can beat him up for you. I'll make sure he cry tears of blood." He said.

"Oppa, thank you. Thank you for understanding. Sorry, for the pain I have caused you. And no matter what you will always be my oppa who has protected me. And if I have any problem with him, I'll be sure to seek you!" I smiled.

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. 

"This is probably the last time I would hug you this tight." He said.

He soon took his leave and to be honest, I felt bad for him. I know that he is just acting, he isn't fine still. He may be smiling, but his eyes can't lie. There is a hint of sadness in his eyes, and I could see it. 

"I hope he gets to move on and find someone way better than me. I'm sorry Byunghun oppa..." I muttered.

I soon went out from the building and joined back with my members for a schedule in Weekly Idol. Before heading there, we went to get ready and I just sat down, while listening to music while the stylist were doing my hair and makeup.

After we were all done, we soon reached the filming site. We waited for the Hyungdon and Defcon to finish their blabering over us coming. I can't help but to laugh at them. They soon welcomed us and we went in.

"GSHDGYTERBDGSBAGS!" They shouted. (If you watch Weekly Idol, you would know that the emcees always mumble when they want their guest to introduce themselves XDXD)

"Who are we? We are V.D! Annyeonhaseyo Vintage Dolls-imnida!" We greeted.

"Ahhh, its so nice to have you guys back. Hasn't it been almost half a year since you last came here?" Defcon asked.

"Neh, the last time we came here was during our debut era.." I said.

"Ahhh, Min Jungieeee~ I'm such a big fan of you!" Hyungdon spazzed.

"Kamsahamida!" I smiled.

"Oh yes, I heard you are dating our babo Hoya? Congratulations!!" They said.

"Neh I am. And thank you!" I smiled.

We soon continued our introduction until we had to do the most tension segment, the Random Play Dance (RPD).

"Are you guys confident with the RPD?" 

"Yes we are!" I said confidently.

"Okay, if you guys are able to succeed this in one try. We will buy you any food you want." Defcon said.

Just by hearing the word food makes us all happy. We soon started with the RPD and I told my members to not panic because panic may cause us to forget our dance moves. And because of my lead, we were able to move smoothly and Hyungdon kept telling the PD team to keep on changing the song. But that didn't make us fail. He soon gave up and let us pass, making all of us cheer.

"You guys are seriously the first group that doesn't panic at all." He said.

We laughed and we told that we wanted Hanwoo. And we soon continued the filiming tilll the end. 

_________________

After those tons of group schedules, we were finally done and now I am on the way to meet the usuals because we have planned out to hang out today and tomorrow. We are all going to have a sleepover at the hangout place. I packed my bag and waved at my members and went into the car and Chan Ho oppa drove me to the destination. I was the last one to arrive and I went straight to my boyfriend's arms. 

"Jagi!" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

The others just stood there and shook their heads. I looked to my right and saw Taekwoon oppa, seriously looking at his phone, I guess he hasn't realized that I was already here. I whispered to Howon that I would be going to Taekwoon oppa and he nodded. I tiptoed to him and gave him a backhugged around his neck. 

"Oppa!" I smiled.

"Oh Jungie~" He smiled as he pinched my cheeks. 

He tapped on the sofa, telling me to sit beside him and I nodded. He slung his arms around me and showed me what he was watching since just now. 

"Wow, oppa. You are watching this drama too? Me too!" I said.

"What a coincidence." He smiled,

The both of us soon continued watching the drama. I looked up and saw Howon having a great catch up with the other VIXX members. He looked at me and winked. I blushed and continued watching the drama. This is one thing I like about him, he doesn't really mind if I am with Taekwoon oppa. Because he should know that I'm really close to him. After the episode is done. the both of us went to the kitchen to get some drinks and we were talking and laughing. Eunyoung and Hakyeon were at the corner, making out again. 

"They should have at least did it in the room of something..." Taekwoon oppa muttered.

I could hear him and giggled at what he said. But what he was saying was true though. There is a room for a reason. We quickly took what we wanted and let the couple have their own time. We went out to the garden and sat on the swing. We were gazing at the stars.

"Jungie~" He called.

"Yes oppa?" I asked,

"Are you feeling better now? He asked.

"Better than ever. I feel happy thateverything is getting in place." I smiled.

"That's good then. I have been really getting worried for you. This year is coming to an end soon and I know that you went through a lot this year. I'm really sorry that I couldn't protect you from those bastards. You are like my sister to me. And I probably think that I can only be this nice to you only. I really hope that you would't change and stay the way you are now." He said.

"Oppa, you know. While you were talking, I was thinking alot. You helped me in many kind of ways, you shouldn't be sorry. You treated me more better than how I treat you. I never ever had the chance to say this, but I just wanna thank you for all the things you have done to me. If it not for you, I would have live my life hating Howon. Because of the revenge you told me to do, it made me realized that I still love him. When I needed you, you were there for me. There's nothing much more I can ask. And I will not change at all. This persona will always be me." I smiled.

He hugged me tightly and smiled widely at me. He told me to go in and join back with Howon while he wants to stay out for a while. I nodded and went in, going straight to my boyfriend.

______________

Heyyy thereee! A new updatee! Gosh, my final exam is in 15 days!!!!!!! Goddd! I need to study now! SO I won't be having too much time to update! Sorry guys!!!

Please do comment and subscribe. T.T

XxheartsxX