Chapter:21

Forever Mine.

"Hoya..." I muttered.

"W-What are you doing here!?" I asked.

"Do you think you're the only group that is going to China for the awards?" He said.

"Oh, right." I said.

"But, you wanna know something? I exchange seats with Sunggyu after knowing that he is sitting beside you." He smirked.

"Bwoh!? Pfft... I rather sit with Sunggyu oppa rather than you." I said.

"But, too bad. You're stuck with me." He said as he stuck his tongue out.

I sighed and looked out to the window to avoid any eye contact with him. I took out my earpiece and plugged it in my ear and blasted my songs. I took out my book and started reading. Hoya is busy monitoring Infinite's dance practice and to be honest, he looks the best when he is serious. As I was reading, the air stewardess came to us and asked us whether we wanted anything.

"Orange juice please." I smiled.

"I'll have the same too." Hoya smiled.

The air stewardess blushed when Hoya smiled at her and rolled my eyes. She nodded and served us the orange juice. She shyly smiled at Hoya before walking away. I ignored it and continued sipping my orange juice. 

"That air stewardess was totally enchanted by my smile." He smirked.

"Enchanted my foot." I muttered.

"Hey, I heard that." He said.

"It was meant to be heard." I said.

He pouted and I took my sleep mask and covered my eyes. I wanted to avoid any communications with him and plus I was still tired, and it was still a long journey. I have to cherish these times with some beauty sleep.

_________

As I was sleeping, suddenly I felt something heavy leaning on my shoulder. I opened my sleep mask and saw Hoya leaning on my shoulder, sleeping. It would be rude if I actually push his head away so I decided to let it be and continued sleeping. 

AUTHOR POV;

And subconciously, Min Jung lean her head on top of Hoya's and the both of them got closer. Their arms were interlocking with each other. L was walking to the toilet and got shock to see how intimate those two were. He smiled and took out his phone and took a photo to show s. As much as he hates Hoya for what he had done to Min Jung, he knew that only through Min Jung, he can be himself and vice-versa. 

The both of them woke up at the same time, and Min Jung quickly pulled her arms away from Hoya's. She mentally slapped herself while Hoya is happily fanboying over what had happened. The plane is about to arrive in China soon and Min Jung started to get her things ready. They were told to be remain seated until the plane has safely landed. After the plane has safely landed, Min Jung tried to get her things at the cabin above but couldn't reach because it is deeply inside. She refused to ask help from Hoya although she is struggling to get her bag. Hoya chuckled and he easily got the bag for her.

"You're still a shorty." He teased.

Min Jung took her bag and walked away. Hoya was chuckling right behind her and she sighed. She took out her shades and wore them as they walked out from the plane. She strutted her way out and a lot of people were there welcoming all the idols that has just arrived. Same like what happened just now, people were squeezing and somehow it happened that Woohyun oppa is beside her. He smiled at her and grabbed her hand because he could see that she was struggling to move. 

"Stay close to me alright?" He said.

END OF POV;

I nodded and held his sleeves with my free hand and we finally got through the fans and I hugged Woohyun oppa. He ruffled my hair before heading to his car and waved at me. I waved at him back and went inside my car.

"Hardly came out?" HaeRa unnie asked.

"Yeah, luckily Woohyun oppa is there." I answered.

They laughed and we headed to the hotel and checked in. Since I was the leader, the members decided that I would have a room for myself and I gave way and agreed eventhough I didn't want to have a room to myself. Its gonna be boring alone. I just hope I have something entertaining later on. I went in my room and threw myself on the bed, I wasn't even bothered to unpack my things. I'm too tired for those things. I took out my phone and check for wi-fi and its a good thing that they have strong wi-fi connection and I went to my instagram and took a picture to tell my fans that I have safely arrived in China. I put my phone aside and change my clothes to a more comfortable one. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and headed out to meet with my members. 

"Yah! Infinite will be in the same hotel as us!" AhRi unnie said.

I smiled and went down and really saw Infinite checking in. I ran towards them and they smiled at me. Myungsoo oppa came to me and hugged me for a very long time. I hugged him back.

"How about this? Later on, we shall have dinner together. Infinite and Vintage Dolls?" I asked.

"Call!" Infinite said in unison.

I smiled and went up back to my room. Woohyun oppa, Myungsoo oppa and I took the same lift and realized that he is in the same level as me. How happy can this be? And I hope that they would be rooming right beside mine.

"What's your room number?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"1206." I answered.

"Woohooo! We're 1205!" They cheered.

I jumped in happiness because I am the only member that is in the twelve floor while the others are in the eleven floor. At least I have some form of entertainment. They went in to their room and unlocked the door that is connected with mine. I, too unlocked the door and they came in to my room.

"Wow, all by yourself?" Woohyun oppa asked.

I nodded and they invaded my room. The both of them went straight to my bed and sat down. I sat on the floor and we talked. I'm glad that I have some company. At least fun company.

"So, are you feeling better? About you and Hoya?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah, I feel so much better now. Thanks to my second family." I smiled.

"You know, I really don't want to say this but I think you have the right to know.... that bastard Hoya, isn't the Hoya that we know anymore. He-"

"He became even more a jerk. Guess so." I cutted what Woohyun oppa said.

"You're wrong, he became more distant. You know what I'm tyring to say? He is more than depressed. If there isn't any schedule, all he does is stay in his room and kept quiet. God knows how messy his room is now. I hate to say this but he misses you. And no, I'm not trying to ask you to go back to him. But I'm just telling how his condition is now. Although we may still hate him, a part of us still cares for him. He isn't practicing a healthy lifestyle." Woohyun oppa sighed.

"B-But he was perfectly cheerful just now!" I said.

"My dear Jungie, ever heard of acting? He is just acting fine in front of you. No one except us knows how he is like behind the close doors. And you should have seen the way he begged Sunggyu hyung just to sit beside you in the plane. He even risked his pride just to sit beside you." Myungsoo oppa added.

He just acting strong right in front of me? And all these while, I always thought he is busy with his Eunji or maybe flirting with other girls. 

"Don't get us wrong alright, we are just saying this because we just think its better for you to know this." Woohyun oppa said.

I nodded and tried to change the topic because it is getting uncomfortable for me. I decided to talk about my comeback stage and tell them about how my song was gonna be like. I guess they understood that I didn't want to talk about Hoya anymore and they just follow with the flow.

Although we weren't talking about Hoya anymore, he was still lingering in my mind. Its been quite a long time since I actually think about him. I was thinking about him until...

"KANG MIN JUNG!" Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa shouted in unison.

It snapped me out of it and I grinned at them. They shook their heads and pinched both of my cheeks. Woohyun oppa on the left and Myungsoo oppa on the right.

"As I was saying, Infinite and Vintage Dolls are waiting for us downstairs. Go and change. We will meet you outside." Woohyun oppa said.

I nodded and they left my room. I went to my suitcase and took out my clothes and wore it. I put on very light makeup to at least look presentable and went out.

"Ahh, let's go." Myungsoo oppa said.

I interlocked my arms with the both of them as we walked towards the elevator. We went down and saw everyone waiting for us. We walked towards them and we soon headed out. We found a great restaurant through Jayoung unnie who search through the net just to find the best restaurant in the area. 

We went in and found a table that could fit all of us and sat down. The waitor came to us and we ordered all the food tat we wanted to eat. Since our managers weren't there, we ordered all the food that we always wanted to eat but couldn't because of the strict dieting we had for our upcoming comeback.

"Wow, you girls are going to eat all that?" Dongwoo oppa asked.

"Don't underestimate us oppa. Our appetite is more than you think." I smirked.

"Like I don't know. Your stomach can expand as and when they like. I was more concern with your other members." Dongwoon oppa said.

"Hahaha, you guys know me so well." I smiled.

"We know you in and out babygirl. You like an open book to us." Sungyeol oppa smirked.

I laughed and soon the food came and the table became silent. As I was eating, I looked at Hoya and he seems to have some trouble eating. He doesn't seem like he wants to eat. For some reason, I was worried for him. Has he been eating well these days? 

I decided to ignore the fact that he isn't eating, but in the end I couldn't. I kicked his leg and told him to eat. He weakly smiled at me and ate his food. A smile crept onto my face as I watch him eat. 

"Wait.... you shouldn't be thinking about him. He has been a jerk to you remember?" I thought to myself.

I shook my head and continued with my eating. Soon, all of us were done and we paid for our food. All of us had decided to go out and explore the area before heading back to the hotel since we all still have time. Plus I don't really mind hanging out with them since I don't really get to hang out with them lately. 

And all the way, I was just beside Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa just to forget about Hoya. He has been lingering in my mind all the way. And its pathetic that I am still thinking about Hoya. 

"Oppa... has Hoya been eating well lately?" I blurted out.

"Hmm? To be honest, no. He rarely eats. That's why he couldn't really eat. He doesn't have the appetite to eat. And he also practices too hard. He's a bit weak these days. But just for you and his fans, he is acting strong." Woohyun oppa said.

"But.. why me?" I asked.

"Because he realizes everything and every mistake he has done and relizes that he still loves you." Woohyun said.

I hung my head low. I didn't know what to do. I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Have I been hurting him?" I asked.

"Of course not. You never hurt him. He hurt himself. He brought himself to be this way. Its not your fault." He smiled.

"Yes, its not your fault. He needs to properly learn his mistakes too." Myungsoo oppa smiled.

I smiled because it kinda lighten up my mood a little bit and not feel guilty about it. We soon went back to the hotel back and went to our respective rooms. Woohyun oppa looked at me worriedly because I am rooming alone, but I assured him that I wasn't scared anymore and told him to relax. I went to bath and staight away went to my bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I have to wake up early for the final rehearsal and also to get us ready for the awards ceromony. Ahhh what a drag!

_________

Heyyy wassup!!!! A new update. Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX