Chapter:11

Forever Mine.

"Jagi, let's see the mission now." I said.

L.Joe nodded and he took the envelope that was placed at the table. He sat beside me opened the envelope.

"Wow, we are going to have a wedding photoshoot!" L.Joe said.

"Really? When is it?" I asked.

"Next week." He smiled.

I smiled at him back and he suddenly gave me a hug. I got startled at first but then, I hugged him back. He suddenly whispered to me.

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress." He whispered.

_____________

After hours of filming, it was finally done and L.Joe pulled my hand to the corner. His eyes was full of worried and he soothe my hair.

"You must be having a hard time looking happy just now. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy." He said.

"Its okay oppa, its not you fault. I really had fun today. Thank you oppa." I smiled. 

"Stop acting strong Min Jung, if you need to cry, I'm here for you. I will be your crying shoulder. I'll be your listening ear." He said.

The tears that I tried to hold back since just now suddenly burst out, he hugged me, making me cry on his chest. But he doesn't seem to crae about the wet stain on his shirt. The tighter he hugged, the more I cried. It has been a long time since I cried this much.

"I love him oppa. Why did he have to do this to me? What does she have that I didn't have? Oppa, what do I do now? It hurts, my heart hurts so badly. Was she more important than me?" I said.

"Its okay. Like I said earlier on, it was his loss. Let him regret what he did. How I wish I was the one who met you first..." He said.

"Oppa... I think I will just let go of him, if he is happy with her, I'll be gladly to leave him. Right now, I want to talk to him. See you soon oppa." I said.

I walked away from him and went in my car. Chan Ho oppa gave me a whole box of tissue and he let me cry all I want in the car. Why did he have to do this to me? Why Eunji? Why her? Damn it! 

"Do you want to talk to him?" Chan Ho oppa asked.

"Yes." I said.

He drove me to WoolimEnt and I told him to wait while I go and find him. I went to WoolimEnt and met Sunggyu oppa. I smiled at him and asked him where Howon was. He told me that everyone else was in the practice room and he showed me the way to the practice room.

"Why are you here suddenly?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"I need to talk to Howon." I said.

He nodded and opened the door for me to the practice room, just as I went in, the boys were just sitting down, eating their chicken on the floor. 

"Oh! Min Jung-ah, what are you doing here?" Sungjong oppa asked.

"Howon, you and me need to talk." I said, ignoring Sungjong oppa's question.

He nodded and we went to the corner of the practice room, I swear while looking at him, my eyes were getting really teary.

"Why babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't babe me. Where were you yesterday?" I asked.

"I-I was busy remember?" He stuttered.

"Busy with what? Busy with Eunji you mean?" I asked.

"I wasn't with her yesterday." He said.

HOYA POV;

Should I tell her the truth? What if she doesn't want to believe me? What should I do? She will understand my situation right? Yes, I must tell her.

"Min Jung-ah." I held her hand.

"Don't touch me. You lied, didn't we promised not to hide anything from each other? I'm not gonna believe any words of yours anymore because after this all your words are just excuses." She said.

Without waiting for my reply, she walked away from me. Was everything over? No, it can't be. I quickly ran and chase her before she leaves.

"Stop Min Jung! Listen to me!" I shouted.

She turned back and I could see her beautiful eyes became really red. I ran towards her and she gave me a cold shoulder.

"This is all a misunderstanding-"

"Stop it Howon, stop it. This is not the first time you did this to me. I was going to give you a chance to explain, but you just had to lie. I don't wanna hear any of your excuses. If you like her, feel free to go to her." She said.

All I knew the next thing, I fell to my knees. I can't let this happen. Uhh, that ing annoying girl. Why did she have to come and ruin everything. Is the nightmare coming back again? I have to see him in another guy's arms? Must I? No, way. She is supposed to be with me and only me. 

I went up to my practice room and I ruffled my hair. God, if Woohyun were to know about this, I'm so dead. But maybe I'm already dead though, he is now coming towards me.

"This is not true right?" He said as he should me the article of me and Eunji.

"Its not true, she was the one who initiate it. I really didn't see it coming. She found out about my relationship with Min Jung and she is threaten me with that. If I don't go on a date with her, she is gonna spread it. And you know we are not at the level to even tell our relationship." I said.

"Well, I don't know whether you are telling me the truth, but if its really true. I'm going to beat the out of you." He said.

"Its really true, I wouldn't cheat on her. It has been a long journey for me just to get her. Why I would I waste those chances on a new girl?" I said.

He tapped my shoulder and then left me. Uhh, that Eunji. She's nothing but a . She already knew that I was someone's, but why the did she kiss me? And now, because of her actions, Min Jung no longer trust me. ! I ruffled my hair and got ready for my filming. Looks like I'm seeing her again. God, I hate her so much now.

AT THE FILMING SITE;

I went down from my car and saw Eunji happily running to me as if nothing had happened. I glared at her and walked away. She pulled me into a hugged and I roughly shove her away.

"What's wrong oppa?" She asked.

"Its all you fault Eunji! Its all your fault!" I said.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Haven't you see the news? It was because of your damn actions! Its all over the web! And guess what? My girl saw it. She isn't gonna believe me now!" I shouted. 

"If she loves you, she would have still believed in you. She didn't trust you at the first place. Don't be a fool. She doesn't love you." She smirked.

"Don't you dare put words in . You don't know a about her, about the two of us." I snarled.

"Oh really? You know her company and my company is associated right? I always see her with Doojoon oppa. They seem really close. Not to forget, they are intimate too." She said.

"You think I would really believed in that? She's not that type of girl." I said.

"I knew you would say that. Well, I have a prove for you." She smiled.

She took out her phone and showed me a photo of Doojoon and Min Jung. Doojoon was backhugging her. She also looks happy and smiling widely. My heartache a little, was she cheating on me too?

"T-T-This is fake. I know." I stutter.

"No, its real. Well, actually its up to you to believe me." She said.

She walked away with a smirked and left me dumbfounded. She is a two faced . Never knew she is this evil. What is she trying to plot? But whatever it is, was the picture real? She wouldn't do that right? 

I frowned and started my filming.

END OF POV;

"Dongsaeng, are you okay?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"No, I'm not. I talked to him just now. I told everything that I should. I don't even know whether we are still a couple. Aish!" I said as I ruffled my hair.

"Let Beast oppas cheer you up today alright?" He smiled.

He took my hand to Beast's practice room. When I step in the practice room, the members gave me a big group hug. 

"So, since all of us are free, let's go out!" Gikwang oppa said.

"The seven of us only?" I asked.

"Yes, we want our dongsaeng to be happy, so today is Min Jung's day!" He smiled.

"So where do you want to go?" Hyunseung oppa asked.

"I want to go on a picnic, its that okay?" I asked.

"If our Min Jung wants to, of course its a yes!" Junhyung oppa smiled.

I jumped and they all laughed. Yoseob oppa went down to the cafe and told the cooks to prepare some food for our picnic. So while waiting for the cooks to finish cooking, we got ready for our little outing. 

I went back to my dorm and got change to my comfortable clothes. I hope that at least today, I won't think much about him. Let's just give my heart a rest. I've been hurt too much since last time.

I drove back to CubeEnt and saw the boys waiting for me. Aigoo, how can they not be recognized? They freaking wearing outstanding clothes. Hahaha. But who cares anyway. Dongwoo oppa took the basket filled with food and put at the back of the car. I sat beside Gikwang oppa while Doojoon oppa is driving.

"Jungieeee~ wanna share music with me?" Gikwang oppa asked.

I nodded and he plugged in the earpiece for me. While we were on the way, the music that I was listening to, totally fits the moment. I look out from the window and subconciously, a tear fell.

"Haha, uri Jungie is shooting a CF!" Gikwang joked.

A smile suddenly crept on my face. Maybe he just wants to cover up the fact that I cried a little. I weakly smiled and continued looking out of the window. Soon, we reach the place and all I can say its quiet and peaceful. Something that I really need now. 

"This place is very beautiful oppa." I smiled.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways let's sit down under the tree." Doojoon oppa smiled.

I nodded and the boys did everything for me. I was like the princess of the day. They tried their best to make me laugh. And that means that they were practically making a fool out of themselves, just for me.

"And so, Dongwoo cried for his mom, when Doojoon hyung scolded him for being dirty. He went like 'OMMAAAAAA~!! I WANT OMMA!!!' " Hyunseung oppa said.

"HAHAHAHA, REALLY!? GOD, I WANT TO SEE THAT MOMENT TOO!" I laughed.

"Hyung! Stop using my embarrassing moments only~!" Dongwoo oppa whined.

"Aww, the maknae whined!" I laughed.

The others laugh and it made Dongwoo oppa sulked. Doojoon oppa went to him and comforted him. Aww he is the baby of the group. I smiled and I swear, they did make me forget about the problem and we had a lot of fun. Beast oppas are more like my brothers now. No words can explain how much I love them. To be more precise, I think the whole CubeEnt are like my family. I guess it was really the right choice to be in that company.

Soon, it was kinda dark and we all decided to go back since we all have early schedules the next day. We went back to the car and sat where we sat earlier on.

"So, did you have fun today?" Yoseob oppa asked.

"Yes, I really did! Thanks oppas!" I smiled.

"Remember this, United Cube will always be here for you. Don't hesistate to tell us anything alright?" Doojoon oppa said.

"I'll keep that in mind." I smiled.

___________

And so, it was MCountdown and as I was getting ready for our performance, Hakyeon came  up to me and gave me those worried eyes. 

"I'm okay oppa." I smiled.

"You know, I'm not siding Hoya or anything but, I think it was Eunji who initiated it." He said.

"But, why did he have to lie to me? If he didn't, I would still give him the chance to explain. I don't know who to believe now. Hakyeon-ah, what do I do?" I asked.

"Follow what you think its right." He adviced.

"I'll try." I smiled.

"Good girl, haha quickly go. You have a performance to do. I'll be looking at you from the sidelines." He smiled.

I smiled back and got together with the others, when it was our turn, we went up and started our performance and to be honest, I wasn't really on the right mind. I almost forgotten to sing the lyrics. 

"Aish, I screwed it." I said.

"Its okay unnie. Its not your fault. You are just too worried." Semi said.

"Yah Min Jung cheer up! We are the number 1 candidate! So what's with the long face!" Ahri unnie said.

Yeah, just as what Chan Ho oppa predicted, we really got to be the number 1 candidate. Alright, let's wish that this will be our victory, our 1st win. Please let this be our 1st win!

"Alright girls, its now or never. Let's wish that this our 1st win." I said.

_____________

We walked up to the stage and waited for the name to be announced. 

"Congratulations Vintage Dolls!" The emcee said.

Did we just win? Tears of joy were shared with the members. I took the trophy and gave my speech.

"I would like to thank all the United Cube for the great support, my bestfriend who always encourage me and the fans who has supported us our debut. If not because of all of you, we wouldn't get this trophy. I'm really happy to death. V.Ds! You guys have made our wish came true! THANK YOU!" I said.

After the encore stage, we went down the stage and was greeted by Infinite and VIXX. I looked at them smiled broadly. 

"We did it guys!" I smiled.

"I'm so proud of you." Taekwoon oppa smiled.

"Oppa..." I smiled.

I was so happy that I totally forgotten about my fight with Howon and straight away I hugged him. 

"I did it jagi, I did it." I said while hugging him.

Everyone gasped when they saw me hugging him, I looked at them confused and then I got it. I quickly let go of my hug and went further from him. 

"I'm sorry for hugging you." I said.

 Without waiting for the others, I walked away and unfortunately I bumped into Eunji. Uhh, I hate looking at her face. She smirked at me and walked away, luckily she isn't the in the same company as me. 

"Hoya oppa~!" She shouted.

I turned around and saw EunJi skipping towards Howon. She clinged her arms with his while telling him to go to the filming site with her. I was expecting a no from him, but to my surprise he nodded and they walked past me.

WOOHYUN POV;

That Eunji is a devil. How dare she come in and destroy their relationship. I wish I could help, but why is Hoya making things harder. He could have just declined the offer. This guy, what is he up to now. I shook my head and gave a light hug to Min Jung.

"See you on Tuesday bestfriend." I whispered.

She smiled and nodded. Life is back to square one for them. After crossing another mountain, another mountain came out. I pity them.

END OF POV;

_____________

Its a new update. Please comment and Subscribe. I would really love to see comments from all of you. It really makes my day. And also, for those who follow up with my other two ongoing fanfic, please continue reading it alright? Heh.

XxheartsxX