Chapter:4

Forever Mine.

"I had a lot of fun jagi. I really did. Your dates are so much better than L.Joe's. I love you." I said.

"Glad you did. I love you too sweetheart." Howon said as he kissed my lips.

Gosh, that y lips. I missed them so much! I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He smiled in between our kiss. He pushed me slightly nearer to him and held my waist. Damn, he knows how to . I slid my toungue into his and we were fighting for dominance. But too bad, I won. 

"Your kisses never change." He joked.

"Haha, well you became worst. You can't win a girl!" I said.

"Uh-oh babe, that wasn't my best." He smirked.

He pulled my hand, making me go closer towards him, crashing his lips into mine. He went rough at soon as his lips got into contact with mine. 

"Told ya! I can go hard if you want to." He smirked.

"Byuntae!" I blushed.

"Aww, my baby is blushing." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yahh, stop it!" I whined.

"Hhaha, cute." He said.

I blushed again and hid my face. He pulled me to a tight embrace. He soothe my hair as he hugged me.

"Go in, its getting cold. Sleep straight away okay." He demanded.

"Yes, I will baby." I replied.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Me too. I love you." I said.

I went out from his car and skipped my way to the building. I don't know why, but each time after my date with Howon, I feel happy. I feel energetic. Only he can possess this power. Only he can make me feel this way. Yeah, anyone can make me happy, but no one can make me happy like how Howon does. 

I went in the dorm and they greeted me. HaeRa unnie saw me and she shook her head.

"Went on a date with you dearest Hoya?" She asked.

"Yes!" I smiled.

The other members chuckled and continued what they were doing. HaeRa unnie pulled me to one side and started talking to me.

"Is everything gonna be alright?" She asked.

"What you mean unnie?" I asked.

"I mean, what if the others find out about your relationship with Hoya? How will L.Joe feel? How will the fans feel? Have you though about that?" She asked.

"Unnie... what are you talking about? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing happened. Its just a 'if' situation." She replied.

"Well, now that said it. I know that we will get through this." I said.

To be honest, I wasn't sure of my answer. Will we be able to get through this? I walked away from unnie and laid down on my bed. While I was thinking, the phone suddenly rang. It was L.Joe.

"Yeah oppa?" I asked.

"Hey, I was thinking if we can go out tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow? I thought there isn't any WGM for us?" I asked.

"I know, I was thinking if we can go out when its off camera too." He said.

"Hmm... sure." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Alright! After Mcountdown, meet me at the back of the building. I'll you from there!" He said.

"Okay then." I replied.

I put down my phone and went to bath. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. But it was going to be worth it, because I get to see Infinite and VIXX is going to debut!!! Oh yes, finally they are going to debut! I'm totally anticipating for debut stage. I can't deny but their song is really catchy! I really miss them though. Not to mention, I will be able to see my bestfriend!! Gosh, its been centuries since I last saw her. I'm so going to hug her until her bones are going to break. Hahahaha! Just kidding! Why would I do that to my bestfriend.

But, I wonder why suddenly out of the blue L.Joe oppa wanted to meet me. Putting all the other matters away, I listened to Infinite's song till I fell asleep.

_____________________________

AFTER MCOUNTDOWN;

"HAKYEON-AH! TAEKWOON-AH! JAEHWAN-AH! WONSHIK-AH! HONGBIN-AH! SANGHUK-AH!" I shouted.

"Chill!" Hakyeon said.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I shouted.

"THANK YOU!" Ken oppa said.

I felt really happy for them! They finally debuted with Rock Your Body. Taekwoon oppa carried me and twirled me around. Of course I got shocked but I got the grasp of it. I quickly wraped my arms around his neck. He then let go of me and gave me his genuine smile. Yes, his GENUINE smile. 

"Oppa... you smiled." I said.

"I'm just too happy!" He said.

"Ahem." Someone 'coughed'.

"JOO EUNYOUNG!!!!!" I shouted.

"Calm your babe!" She said.

"I miss you bestieeee!" I said.

"I miss you too!" She shouted.

Hmm.... why do I feel like I'm forgetting something..... Then suddenly, it hit me. OMO, L.Joe must be waiting for me!

"I'm sorry guys! I gotta go. Tell Infinite that I really need to go!" I shouted as I ran.

God, L.Joe must have been waiting for me for so long. I quickly ran to the back and saw a patient looking man, leaning against the wall.

"Omo, oppa! Mian!" I said.

"Its okay. I saw how happy you were when you are happy with your friends! And who was the guy that hugged you?" He asked.

"Why are you asking? Jealous much?" I teased.

"Jealous? You gotta be kidding me." He prosteted.

"Hhahah, he's my close friend. That's all!" I said.

He nodded and we went to his car. Oh yeah, I forget to tell Howon. Better tell him first. I quickly texted him that I would be with L.Joe and he instantly replied me.

"Until what time?" He asked.

"Before midnight." I replied.

"Take care okay. Make sure you come back, one piece when I see you." He texted.

I chuckled and put my phone inside my bag. L.Joe drove me to a hill and laid down a mat. He brought out some food and put it neatly on the mat.

"Picnic?" I asked.

He nodded. He sat down beside me and lay down. 

"You will love the sunset here. I really wanted to show you the sunset here." He said.

"Min Jung-ah, do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked.

"Hmm... not really... why?" I asked.

"Because once, I think about 3 years ago, I had a fansign at a mall. You know as usual, we signed and interacted with the fans. But as I was relaxing for awhile, I had a short eye-contact with a girl who is just walking around the mall. She was really the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Yoona sunbae, EunJi or any girls can't beat her. She was like a fallen angel. But too bad, she was taken. After that day, I always think of her, not sure if she thinks about me. I really want, for once see her again." He replied.

"In love with a fan? Wow. That's new." I said.

"I could still remember what she wore. She wore a pink dress and her hair was tied in a high bun. I will always remember the date when I saw her, January 12 at XXX mall." He said.

January 12 at XXX mall? I was there though an I had an eye contact with him. I remembered wearing a pink dress though... uhhhh! Whatever.. there may be someone who was wearing a pink dress too right. Stop being optimistic. You have Howon.

"Oh, I really hope you see her again." I said.

"I wish." He said.

"3 years... that's long. You must be in love with her even though you don't even know her name." I said.

"Yeah, I really wish that fate will allow me to see her. Like maybe my next fansign maybe? Uhh, I'm going crazy over a girl whom I don't even know." He chuckled.

Soon, the situation became quiet because of the breath taking sunset. L.Joe was indeed true, I love the sunset. Its really beautiful. And also, peaceful. I really would like to thank him for showing me this place.

"Nice isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded and continue to watch the sunset.

AUTHOR POV;

Its funny how L.Joe doesn't know that the girl he wanted to see is infront of him right now. 

"Huh.... how I wish that the girl could be her." He thought.

Well, there is a part of him wishing that the girl is Min Jung. He doesn't know why, but he gets butterfly in his stomach whenever she is near him. He gets nervous when he sees her. Well, what he doesn't know is that he is starting to fall in love with her, but being a totally new in love, he doesn't understand a of what he is going through right now. 

"Hey, should we eat? The food will get cold." Min Jung said.

He frantically nodded and just took any food inside the basket. They soon finished their food and headed back home.

"Take care." He smiled.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow during Music Bank." Min Jung replied. 

She went in the building and got pulled by someone. She almost shouted but the persons hand was fast enough to cover . She was frightened.

"Yah, did that dude do anything to you?" the person said.

"Howon?" She asked.

"Who else." He said.

"Yah! You scared me to death!" She said.

"Heh, so did he do anything to you?" He asked.

"Nope, we just talked. That's all. I'm back to you, in one piece babe." She winked.

"I knew I can trust my baby." He smiled.

"Babo, I love you and only you." She said as she poked his nose.

_________________________

On the other hand, L.Joe was happily sitting at the sofa thinking about the moment he had with Min Jung.

"Why do I feel like this?" He asked himself.

"Feel what?" Chunji asked.

"Hmm? Oh Chanhee! Well, just that I'm feeling happy. I met Min Jung just now, we talked and I have no idea why am I so happy just by talking to her." He said.

"Babo Byunghun. You like her." Chunji said.

"I l-l-like her?" He asked.

"Pretty much." Chunji said

ChunJi left him alone to think. He was still confuse about this love thingy. Then, what about the girl that he always wanted to see? He didn't know what to do. He can't have both girls. Its either than mysterious girl or Min Jung.

_________________________

HEYAAAAA! A new update! Anyways, I did a new story! So please please please check it out!

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/653109/first-isn-t-everything-chunji-romance-teentop-you-exo-baekhyun

Anyways, comment and subscribe! 

XxheartsxX