Chapter:36

Forever Mine.

7 YEARS LATER;

"OMMAAAAAAA!!!" 

"Aigoo. HyunWoo-ah, stop shouting will you?" I said.

My marriage life has been going well and life has been great. It has already been 7 years since we got married and we received the best gift that god has gave us, a son.

Lee HyunWoo, our 5 years old son, who is like a troublemaker just like his dad. Every single day, he gives me problems, but no matter what I still love him no matter what.

Vintage Dolls is still staying strong and we have gotten many awards along the years. Although I temporarily stopped my activities due to my pregnancy, HaeRa unnie did well in leading the group while I'm away. And now, I'm sending my naughty angel to the childcare centre because I have schedules to do. Only when I have practice in CubeEnt building, I would bring him along and let him play inside the practice room. Cube United has grown to like HyunWoo a lot. They would often ask me about him and whenever they come to our house, the only thing they care is my HyunWoo. 

"Be a good boy and don't make any trouble alright? If I receive a complaint from your teacher, no ice cream for you." I said.

"I'll be good omma!" HyunWoo said.

I kissed his cheeks and he pouted. 

"Ani not there, but here." HyunWoo said as he pointed at his lips.

He sure has Howon's personality. I pecked his lips and he smiled. I soon left the childcare centre and met up with my members, well we are invited to do a special performance for the students in a high school. We all headed there, and the crowd went crazy. I guess they didn't know that we are all coming.

_______________

The performance ended with a blast and we soon left the school. I'm actually shock that we still receive love from high school students. Ahhh, talking about high school, I sure miss those life, even though I was nothing but a nerd that everybody hated. I can't deny that those were the days where I felt really peaceful. College days were really bad, even I don't wanna think about it. 

"Min Jung-ah, can we hang out at your crib?" HaeRa unnie asked.

"Yeah sure. You guys just wanna see my HyunWoo right?" I asked.

"You know us well." Semi said.

I laughed and we all headed to our next schedules. 

After we were done with our schedules, we separated our ways. The girls will be hanging out later on at night. I drove to the airport to see my hubby whom I haven't seen for the whole 2 months. He has been busy with his world tour and finally he is coming back. I waited for him at a place where there is not many people. Infinite fans were all swarming around the arrival and it gives me no chance to go there, might as well I just wait for him at the back.

Then, the doors opened and I swear I couldn't see him at all. Is my husband too short or the fans are just too tall? So apparently, I saw Myungsoo oppa getting out from the crowd and I shouted his name. He saw me and ran to me. Followed by the other members. Howon, was the last one to come and his hands were full of presents. When he saw me, he almost dropped his presents, but luckily Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa took his presents. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Cameras were all over us, but hell I don't give a damn. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you and my angel HyunWoo." He smiled.

The fans around us were smiling and they were surrounding us.

"KISS KISS KISS!" They cheered.

I blushed and tried to wave it off, but that Howon cupped my face and kissed me passionately. The fans were cheering loudly and talking photos and videos. 

"Aww so cuteeeeee~" Infinite said in unison.

We broke the kiss and I blushed madly. We all soon waved at the fans and I went to my bestfriend.

"Woohyun oppa!!!" I smiled.

"Aigoo~" He said as he ruffled my hair.

"How is my favorite boy doing?" He asked.

"I took care of him well oppa." I smiled.

"Tomorrow, Infinite will be coming to your house. We are going to your dear son." He said.

"Yah, don't be a gay." I said.

Everybody started to laughed and I told the guys to go first, because they are actually tired. Howon just walked beside me. We decided to go to the childcare centre together. He wanted to surprise his dearest son so much. I shook my head and drove to the childcare centre. 

We went in and saw many girls surrounding HyunWoo. 

"He is really like you. Always been popular with the girls." I said.

He cockily nodded and I knocked his head. I went to HyunWoo and he ran to me. I told him to say goodbye to his friends and he did. 

"HyunWoo-ah, I got a surprise for you." I said.

"Is it ice cream?" He asked.

"Its better than that!" I said.

"Now look to your front." I said.

he did as told and I saw his wide smiled. He ran to Howon and hugged his legs. Howon carried him and I secretly took a picture of the both of them. I posted that sweet photo in Instagram and they were lots of likes and comments. 

"Come on, let's eat ice cream appa!!" HyunWoo said.

"Alright, let's go!" Howon said.

I smiled at how sweet he can be. Even though he is tired, he still agreed to go to the ice cream shop. 

we ordered the ice cream that we wanted and ate it happily, even though people were taking photos of us. They kept on complimenting on how good HyunWoo looks. I just smiled and continued eating. Once we were done, people gave way to us and HyunWoo waved at them before leaving. 

I drove back home and told Howon that my members were coming and that he can go and sleep first, but this stubborn guy kept on telling me that its rude to not attend to the guest. If he wants that, I can't really stop him. 

My members soon came and they straight away went to HyunWoo. I shook my head and went to the kitchen to serve them. They bought him some toys and I swear they pamper him more than I do.

"Can HyunWoo be my son? He is so cute!" Jayoung unnie said.

"That's no no." I said.

Howon just sat there laughing at us. The seven of us talked for awhile until they got tired and wanted to go home. HyunWoo has already long fallen asleep in his room. We see them off and we went to our bed.

Howon hugged me and we talked for sometime. I was talking to him about my comeback and until I felt a head lying on my shoulder peacefully. He must have been really tired yet he pushes himself to stay awake. I slowly tugged him to bed and hugged him while lying down.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

_________________

"Morning jagi." 

I woke up and saw Howon in an apron, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and he pulled me downstairs. When I went to kitchen, my eyes buldge when I see the amount of food, OMG, is this a feast or something.

"HyunWoo is still sleeping, so you sit here first, while I wake him up." Howon said.

I nodded, still shock at the amount of food he cooked. I'm glad that I don't have schedules today, I can eat as slow as I want. Well, ever since I had HyunWoo, my schedules became lesser, so that I can take care of him. Well, I can't be always be sending him to the childcare centre. 

Howon soon put HyunWoo on the chair and all three of us ate happily.

"Is omma and appa not working today?" HyunWoo asked.

"Yes my dear. Why do want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"I want to go to Everland!!!!" He said.

"Aigoo, alright then. Since our handsome boy wants to go, let's go then." Howon said.

He smiled happily and I pinched his chubby cheeks. 

"Jagi, I think he realy inherited your personality." I said.

"Why so?" He asked.

"Because apparently, yesterday when I was sending him to the childcare centre, I kissed his cheeks before leaving, he pouted and pointed to his lips instead. Oh god, what did you teach my son?" I said.

"Where did you learn that huh?" Howon asked as he smirked at HyunWoo.

"I saw appa kissing omma at bed..." He innocently said.

"Aigoo, good job son." Howon said as he patted HyunWoo's head.

"Yah! What are you teaching my son. I don't want him to be a player like you!" I said.

"I'm still the player that you love babe." He said.

"EWWWWW. CAN YOU NOT." I said.

"Omma, appa. Are you two fighting?" HyunWoo asked.

"No we are not honey. We are just playing around. Appa loves omma a lot, to even fight with omma." Howon said.

I nodded and HyunWoo started smiling again. I really love seeing him smiling, its like I'm seeing Howon smiling.

_______________

Once it was afternoon, I carried HyunWoo dressed him up first and then, I went to my room and started changing to.

"HyunWoo appa, are you done?" I asked.

"Yes I'm done!" He said.

"Come on, HyunWoo must be really eager to go to Everland." I said.

He nodded and I carried HyunWoo to the car. I let him sit on my lap in the car. HyunWoo really look excited to go to Everland. He has always wanted to go there, but the both of us were busy and no time. Its like after my world tour, if would his. So we don't really have a lot of family time. But I'm really glad that now, I have more time to spend with HyunWoo. 

Once we reached, HyunWoo ran and we had to catch up with him.

"WAHH! ITS EVERLAND!" He shouted.

"Yes honey, its Everland." I smiled.

Howon when to buy the tickets and soon we went in, HyunWoo wanted to tried those dangerous rides, but I forbid him. He is too young for that. We ended up taking those very light rides but HyunWoo is still okay with that, then we went to the carnival and we played some basketball for him, becuase he wanted the toy. Because of Howon's very good ablity in sports, he managed to get the toy and gave it to him. He looks really happy and I secretly went to a cotton candy shop and bought some blue cotton candy for HyunWoo. 

"Babyyyy~" I called.

Both HyunWoo and Howon turned. I scoffed when I saw Howon turning around too. 

"Yah, I'm not even calling you." I said.

"Anyways, this is yours." I added.

I gave the cotton candy to HyunWoo and let Howon hold onto the toy while he eats. Howon pouted and I ignored him.

"Yah, ever since HyunWoo is born, you love him more than me." He pouted.

"My son is my everything honey." I smiled.

"You're so mean." He said.

"HyunWoo! Don't you dare take omma!" Howon said.

"Mehrong!!! Omma is HyunWoo's!" HyunWoo said as he cling onto my leg.

"NOOO! Omma is mine!!" Howon said as he hugged me.

"Omg, did I marry a childish husband?" I said.

Everybody looked at us and we were like the centre of attraction, photos were taken and I can't help but to feel embarrass. Gosh, I can't believe this man that I married is so childish to fight with his own son. 

"Yahh, its okay if HyunWoo were to do this, but not for you. Everyone is looking at us!" I said.

"I don't care. You're mine!!!" He said.

I facepalmed and sighed, while tthe crowd is laughing.

"Apparently, I got married with a 5 years old boy." I said.

Everybody laughed and finally Howon stops. I glared at him and carried HyunWoo. 

"HyunWoo-ah, omma loves you the most!" I said.

"Yayyy! I won! Appa lost!" HyunWoo shouted.

"This is unfair." Howon pouted.

I ruffled his hair walked first, Howon catch up with me and link his arms with mine. I looked at Howon and smiled. Childish. I kissed his temples and he gave me a wide smile.

"I love you both more than anything." I smiled.

And at the same time, the both of them kissed my cheeks and I smiled. Even the way they work is similar. He is really Howon jr. Let's just hope that he won't turn to a player like him last time. 

Soon, it was getting dark and we decided to have our dinner outside. We went to a restaurant and eat our food. Then, I realize HyunWoo looking at the other family. I looked at him and asked him what's wrong.

"Do you want to eat what they are eating?" I asked.

"Aniyo omma." He said as he hung head low.

"Is there a place you want to go?" Howon asked.

"Aniyo appa." He said.

Both Howon and I looked at each other, not knowing why HyunWoo is acting so bitter. He eats his food silently and I felt really uncomfortable. My son, can never be quiet just like the father. We soon left the restaurant and brought him to the mall, maybe he want some toys. He did choose some toys and we paid everything for it. The both of us sighed and we just headed home. We put his toys in the toys room and went to the living room, where HyunWoo is sitting. 

"What's wrong? Do you have a stomachache?" I asked.

"Aniyo. Omma and Appa, I feel jealous." He said.

"That guy has a sister. And I don't." He said.

I blushed crimson when I heard that. 

"Can I have a sister omma?" He asked.

"Hehee, HyunWoo... you must be tired. Let's tugged you to bed." I said.

He spread his arms wide and I carried him. I tugged him on his bed and sang him some lullaby until he fell asleep. I went down to the living room and sat beside Howon. He wraps his arms around me and smiled.

"Finally, some time alone for each other." He said.

"Hehe, yes." I smiled.

He held my chin and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss.

"Thank you." He said.

"For?" I asked.

"For giving me million chances." He said.

"I." He said.

He kisses my forehead.

"Love."

He kissed my nose. He pushed my down on the sofa.

"You." 

And he roughly kissed me. I hugged him tightly and responded to the kiss. He carried me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept on kissing till we reached the bed. He pushed me down to the bed and went on top of me.

"Should we grant HyunWoo's wish?" He smirked.

I hit his chest and blushed. He held my hand and went in for a kiss.

Ahhh looks like its going to be a long night!

_______________

THE END!!!!! 

Hehehehe, finally finished this story and I hope that all of you enjoyed reading it. Thank you guys!!

Loveeeeeee yaaaaa!!!

XxheartsxX