Chapter:22

Forever Mine.

"WAKE UP KANG MIN JUNG!" 

I turned my body and forced myself to wake up. Chan Ho oppa is standing with his arms folded. I nodded in understanding and got up. I wobbled my way to the bathroom and got ready for my rehearsal. I met up with the other members and we went to have our breakfast first becfore heading for practice. While eating breakfast, we caught up with Infinite and we ended up eating together.

"Heading for practice too?" Dongwoo oppa asked. 

"Yeah. We need to make sure that there is no mistake made before the real peformance. I can't tolerate mistakes." I said.

"As usual, our little miss perfectionist." He joked.

I laughed and we continued eating. Hoya was eating really slowly and once again he didn't seem like he had the appetite to eat. I sighed and kicked his leg again and signalled him to eat. He is hurting himself too much. I know it partly because of me he is like this but he still needs to take care of himself too. 

After we were done, we went to the practice room where the hotel has provided us and we practice and try to perfect all our moves. We also practice our singing to make sure that we  know when we would get breathless and went we won't. I made sure that all my members were doing a good job and practice hard. After a few hours, we were done with our practice and headed back our own rooms to shower before heading to the destination and have our final rehearsal. I wore casual clothes to the destination and we met up with the other idols who are also the nominees for tonights award ceromony. We waited for our turn to do our final rehearsal and soon when it was our turn, we did as how we practice earlier and went backstage to get ourselves ready as the ceromony is starting soon and we have to walk at the red carpet.

After a few hours we were finally done and had final check up before leaving for the limo.

"Okay, we are set to go!" I said.

"Are you ladies ready. Its time to go." Chan Ho oppa said.

We nodded and we walked our way to the limo and went in. The other idols seems to be also ready and we waited for our turn to drive to the red carpet. Soon, it was our turn and the bodyguard opened the door for us and I got shocked at the amount of people there. I smiled to the crowd as I strutted my way through. We took some press-photos before entering the hall.

We entered the hall and sat at the seat where we are allocated to. Our table were beside Infinite and I'm quite glad though, because I can get bored easily in award ceromonies. The ceromony soon start and the emcees were speaking and I liste carefully to them. Soon, some groups were performing at the early part of the ceromony and then there were some awards to be given away. Our performance is the third last and we still had plenty of time.

Soon, it was Infinite's turn to perform. They already have their clothes changed and I can't deny that they look freaking hot. I fully supported them like as if I was a fangirl. I sang along and dance to their song on my seat. I think I went crazy for that moment. My members were already laughing at me as well as the other idols and I blushed. After Infinite's performance, it was once again the award ceromony.

"The best rookie girl group; please show us the nominees." 

I was shocked to see our group name there and I hope that we would win. It would so sweet. The emcee was giving us suspense, making us nervous.

"And 2014's best rookie girl group is..... VINTAGE DOLLS!" 

I got so happy that I went to my best friend and hugged him tightly. Infinite soon joined and we did a group hugged. Subconciously, my legs went to Hoya and I hugged him.

"I did it opp-"

"OMG. I'm so sorry." I said.

To cover up my mistake, I hugged all the members of Infinite and went up the stage to take the trophy. I gladly accept it and smiled to the crowd.

"I would like to thank all my fans for supporting us all the way. We have just debuted this year, and you guys gave us the best present ever. THANK YOU! And also to my second family! United Cube, thank you for supporting all the five of us. Saranghaja!" I smiled.

Soon, the other members gave their speech and we went to the backstage to have our clothes and makeup ready. It was going to be our performance next, and we got ourselves ready.

On the stage, we sang and dance our hearts out for our fans. Seeing them smile makes me happy. And after that, we finally finished the performance and we got back to our seats.

"You did great bestie." Woohyun oppa whispered.

"Thank you oppa." I smiled.

_________

The ceromony has finally came to an end and we all headed back to the hotel. We got two trophies and we were happy about it. Chan Ho oppa who seemed really happy, has decided to treat us at the hotel's retaurant. We all shouted in happiness and ran back to our rooms to go and freshened up ourselves before meeting each other at the lobby. While I was washing up, I remembered what I did just now. Did I just hugged my ex-boyfriend!? I knocked my head multiple of times till it hurts. What was I thinking? I mean, my legs moved by itself. Its like I have to share my happiness with him. That's the feeling that I feel. But no way, I can't have this thoughts ever. He hurt me. I must not lose myself to him. Enough is enough.

After I was done, I dried my hair and wore my clothes. 

I went down and saw Ahri unnie waiting while watching something on her phone. I decided to creep up to her and scare her from the back. I tapped her shoulder and she shouted jerk up and I laughed.

"Yah! What if I have a heart attack!?" She scolded.

"Haha, mian unnie. You just look so serious watching something on your phone." I laughed.

"Aish, you're lucky that we are not in dorm, if not, you will be beaten by me." She said.

"But unnie, I know you won't because you love me." I smirked.

"Aish shut up." She said, trying hard not to smile.

"Just smile if you want to unnie." I smiled.

She finally smiled and she flicked my forehead. I winced in pain and she ignored me. Just in time I saw Myungsoo oppa at the lobby, I ran to him and complaint to him at what Ahri unnie did to me. He laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"Min Jung-ah, I'm kinda in a rush right now. I'll talk to you later alright?" He smiled.

He pinched my nose before leaving. I walked back and stared at Ahri unnie. But then, we soon laughed. Soon the others came and Chan Ho oppa showed us the way to the restaurant. We followed him and the waitress showed us the way to our table. Lookis like Chan Ho oppa has reserved the table for us. We thanked him and we looked at the menu.

"Just eat whatever you want today. Just for todaya fter that, you guys have to control alright?" He said.

We all cheered and ordered the food that we always wanted to eat. But we tried to control the amount of food we ordered, we didn't want to make him pay so much. Afterall he is more like a brother rather than a manager. We waited for out dishes to to be done and while waiting, I checked my phone and saw Byunghun oppa texted me. I opened up the text and smiled. 

"Congartulations my wifeyyyy~ You won two trophies." He texted.

"Hahaha, wifey? What shall I called you then? Hubby? HAHAHAH, those memories though. I miss WGM." I said.

"Me too. Hmm.... let's go on a date after you are back from China." He replied.

"Date? Hahaha, yeah let's go. I need some fresh air after all. Many things is going on these days." I replied.

And so we kept on texting till the food has arrived.

"Oppa, I need to go already. Time to eat. Heh. Bye oppa! See you tomorrow or whenever I am seeing you." I texted.

I put my phone inside my bag and started digging in. We all ate happily till we got really full. We were given free time to roam around till midnight since tomorrow we will be heading back to Korea and continue practicing for our comeback soon. The five of us decided to split up and enjoy ourselves. I walked out from the hotel and decided to walk around the area. As I was walking, I felt someone is following me. I decided to quicken up my pace and the person ran towards me.

"Its just me." 

"H-Hoya?" I asked.

"Yes, its me." He said.

I turned around and heave a sigh of relief.

"Yah, you should have just call my name or something. You scared me for a minute." I said.

He chuckled and walked with me.

"So where are you going?" He asked.

"Hmm? Just walking around the neighbourhood. We're given free time till midnight to roam around. Since we are going back tomorrow." I said.

"Don't mind if I follow you?" He asked.

"Uhh, since you're here, sure." I said.

The both of us were walking awkwardly side by side. There was an awkward silence as we walk pass through the shops.

"So... how's life?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm.. great. You?" I asked.

"Great too." He said.

Liar, stop acting so strong in front of me. I know everything Hoya. Just stop lying.

"These few days, I have been really happy." He said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because I'm talking to you." He said.

I nodded and just continued walking. As I was walking, I saw these cute pillow and that totally reminded me of Byunghun oppa. I went into the shop and bought the pillow to give it to him. I hope he likes it. 

"A present?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah, its for Byunghun oppa." I smiled.

"Oh okay. Hand it to me, I will carry it for you." He said.

"Ahh, okay then." I said as I handed him the paper bag.

AUTHOR POV;

What Min Jung didn't know is that Hoya felt really jealous of L.Joe. He looked at the paper bag and his heart hurts. It used to be him, the person that Min Jung would buy him gifts. Whatever it is, he still felt happy that Min Jung has started to talk to him back. He felt happy when Min Jung told him to eat eventhough he really can't eat since his stomach has gotte used to him not eating. 

"How can I let you go? I don't want you to suffer because of me, but I can't seem to accept the fact that I should let go of you." He said to himself.

He turned his head and saw Min Jung taking a call from someone. She seemed really happy while talking. Then, he realized that the person she was talking to is L.Joe. He could totally see the way she react with him. It was as if he didn't exist at all. Min ung didn't even once look at him when she was talking to L.Joe on the phone. He sighed. He regretted for not believing Min Jung. 

"Oh alright oppa. See you tomorrow. Hehe, yeah me too, I love you too!" She smiled.

Hoya widened his eyes when he heard her saying I love you. Millions of thoughts when through his mind.

"Sorry, I was talking to Byunghun oppa. Hmm.. let's continue walking around?" She said.

The both of them walked around until they found a place to eat. Its like a mini korean shop where they sell ddabokki etc. The both of them decided to eat there since it was crowded. They ordered ddabokki and soju. Min Jung took the bottle of soju and poured it into her cup. She drank and drank until she got drunk. She didn't even touch the ddabokki. 

"Yah, Howon-ah. Why did you leave me? Why did you choose to believe in that girl? You knew me first! You should have known how much I love you. Why did you doubt my love for you? We went through so much together, why did you choose to end it because of Eunji? Do you love her more than you love me? What is that she has that I don't? Am I not perfect for you? If only you believed me, we could have still be loving each other and maybe  we have publicize our relationship. I would have still love you. Why bother hurting yourself now! Stop worrying your members! Stop hurting yourself! Stop acting as if you're fine! Why are you acting strong in front of me? Please stop all of this. Don't suffer yourself just because of me. Its your fault that I left you. Its your fault that I returned the promise ring to you." She said drunkily.

Hoya looked at her and his tears started to flow.

"I know. I was stupid, I was too jealous seeing you so close with L.Joe and Doojoon. I feel miserable now. I don't know what to do. I want you, no I need you back in my life, but I can't. I will do nothing but hurt you. I was blinded by Eunji's tricks. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have believe her. I'm only hurting myself because I wanted to feel how you felt. You And now, I understand. I understand everything. I finally learnt the true meaning of love. I was childish in the past, you gave me many chances but I choose to take advantage of it. Now everything felt different, you no longer gave me a chance. You left me because you were sick and tired of me hurting you. And this when I really really realized how much you've impacted my life. To me, without you, I'm nothing. I have nowhere to go. The fact that you have choose me out of the many guys that loved you, makes me think about how much you've loved me. But I choosed to be a jerk to you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He said. 

Hoya knew that Min Jung probably wouldn't even listen because she has already past out. But still he felt relief telling her. He puts the money on the table and piggybacked her out of the shop. He flagged a taxi and told the driver the address to their hotel. He laid her down on his lap and let her sleep. Soon, they reached the hotel and he once again carried her back to her room. He took out the card from her bag and slide it. He carefully laid her on the bed and stared at her. Before he could leave her, she held his hand.

"Don't leave me. Stay by my side." She muttered.

END OF POV;

__________

hey hey hey! A new update! Please do subscribe and comment!

XxheartsxX