Chapter:6

Forever Mine.

HOYA POV;

I stared at her as she was cooking our dinner. She is totally going to be a good wife. I smiled at walked towards her. Only god knows how much I miss her. I backhugged her and planted soft kisses at her neck.

"Y-Yah! I'm cooking." She stuttered.

"Screw the food, I want you now." I whispered to her ears.

"Howon-ah!" She shouted in embarrassment.

"Why? Shy eh?" I teased.

"N-NO! J-Just sit down, our dinner is almost done." She shooed me.

I chuckled and sat at the dining table, she is just so cute, although I have been with her for so long, I still can't resist her cuteness. The way she stutter when she is embarass, the way she blushes when I compliment her, the way she gets jealous when I am seen with other girls. Those are the pieces of her that make her perfect to me. Flaws? To me she doesn't has any flaws. Everything is perfect to me.

"Dinner is ready." She smiled.

I waited for her to be seated and we started eating. Ahh, her food never changes, it is always delicious! I ate my dinner lavishly. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her staring at me eating while smiling. 

"Stop staring at my handsome face. Eat before everything is gone." I said.

"W-What do you mean by I'm staring! Conceited jerk." She said.

I playfully glared at her as I went towards her. She slowly started to back away, walking backwards. I smirked at her I walk.

"What did you call me?" I smirked.

"Nothing!" She said.

"Uh-oh its a dead end! What do you think I should to you?" I asked.

"Jagiiiiiii~ forgive me please?" She aegyo-ed.

*AHHHHHH SO CUTEEEEE.* I thought.

I chuckled and peck her lips.

"Aigoo, you're so scared just now? I'm not that bad babe. BUT! I just want something from you!" I said.

"What do you want then?" She asked.

"I want this." I said as I went closer to her face and kiss her.

She put her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss. Kissing her is always magical, I always love the way she kisses. Its not like the other girls that I have kissed before. Her's has this thing that make me addicted to her kisses.

We pulled away from the kiss and she smiled shyly. I ruffled her hair.

"You're so irresistable." I said.

"Jagiyaaa..." She blushed.

"Never stop blushing for me alright?" I said.

She nodded and then hugged me tightly. Its indeed great to see your love one and because now we rarely get to meet, everytime we meet, it is really special and something I really can't miss. We spent the rest of the time, by watching movies while cuddling each other.

Sadly, the fun went passed really fast. She had to go already. I gave her one last kiss before she went in the car. Until when can I see her again? She is getting busy, I am getting busy. We can hardly see each other, and even if we do, we can't go around hugging, kissing each other. There is a lot of eyes looking at us. I sighed and drove back home to my dorm.

END OF POV;

_______________________

"Oppa! Gomawo!!! How did you know that I wanted to see Howon so badly?" I asked.

"Of course I know! Come on! I am your manager, one look, I can know what you want!" He said.

"Whatever! Anyways, what's my schedule tomorrow?" I asked.

"Some radio shows with Vintage Dolls, photoshoot early in the morning." He said.

"Hmm.. okay!" I smiled.

Ahhh, finally I got to meet him again. I miss him already. I look at my phone and stared at my wallpaper, I traced his face and smiled. Just two more months and it will be our 1st anniversary. I can't wait and I hope that I will be free on that day. Well, tomorrow is going to be a long day tomorrow, I fell asleep, dreaming about my boyfriend.

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up for my schedule and started to get ready. Tired or not, I still have to do my schedule. I wonder who am going to do my photoshoot with. The members were still dead asleep, because they only start their schedule in the afternoon, I went into my van and fell asleep while we are on the way to the place. 

"We're here." Manager oppa woke me.

I rubbed my eyes as I went out from the vehicle. I walked inside and got ready for my makeup. After hours of getting ready finally I was done with the first outfit.

I went out and saw a familiar back. He seems so familiar, I went up to him to greet him and got shocked. It was Myungsoo oppa!

"Oppa!!!!" I shouted.

"Oh? Jungieeeeee!" He said.

The both of us hugged each other.  Leaving the staff in a state of confusion.

"Ani, its not what you think! He's my old friend." I smiled.

They nodded and told us to get ready for our photoshoot. We got ready and took a lot of photos for the newest issue of the magazine, we kept on changing our clothes, hairstyles and so on. By the time it ended, it was evening and I had to get ready for a radio show with Vintage Dolls. I quickly change and gave Myungsoo oppa, one last hug before heading to the radio show. 

"Our Min Jung is so busy huh?" Chan Ho oppa teased.

"Shut up!" I said.

He chuckled as he drove to the destination, the others have reached and they are waiting for me. And it is said that there is boy band that is going to be in the same radio show with us. I wonder who it is. Once we reached,  we went in to the broadcast station and there were six guys who has already seated, waiting for us to arrived. 

Someone suddenly ran and apologized for being late. I turned around and saw Myungsoo oppa, panting. He suddenly turned around to our side.

"Hahaha, what a coincidence!" He smiled.

"I know right!" I replied.

Infinite saw us and they gasped. I awkwardly smiled at them and took a seat beside Woohyun oppa. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. He never change. Howon who was beside Woohyun oppa winked at me and I blushed. All of us talked while waiting for the radio host to arrived. There was so much things to talk about with them.

"Woohyun oppa! You have gotten so much greasier. Aigoo..." I chuckled.

"I am the fanservice king!" He winked.

"You really never change oppa. Always my Namstar oppa!" I laughed.

"Ahem...." Howon coughed.

I laughed at him being jealous. Dongwoo oppa smacked his head for being jealous. I laughed at the both of them so hard. While we we all laughing, the host finally came and we started the radio show. 

"Ahhh Min Jung-sshi, I heard you are on We Got Married with Teen Top's L.Joe. How is your marriage going?" The host asked.

I stared at Howon, and he told me to go on.

"Hmm, I think that Byunghun oppa is sweet, caring and such a gentleman. The reason why my marriage with him is lively is because of him. Well, I feel lucky though, because Byunghun oppa is my favorite member in Teen Top." I answered.

"Well, I hope your marriage will continue to bloom." The host smiled.

"Ahh, kamsahamnida!" I smiled.

And we continued talking, showing our talent and so on. I must say that Infinite is great at talking. Especially Dongwoo oppa. 

"I've been seeing Woohyun-sshi and Min Jung-sshi looking so close... is there anything you want to tell us?" The host smirked.

"A-ANI! Its just that I've known Infinite for a long time. And Woohyun oppa is my bestfriend." I smiled.

"Wow, you guys went to the same school?" The host asked as he looked at our profile.

"Yup, As you can see I also went to CubeEnt and there, I met VIXX." I answered.

"You have many friends Min Jung! I'm so jealous of you!" The host said.

I laughed and had fun in the radio station. And then sadly, it ended and we separated. Howon mouthed to me that he will be calling me tonight. I nodded and went in my van. Finally everything was done. We soon reached the dorm and I headed to the washroom and bathe. I'm really tired. Just as I was done with bathing, The phone rang and I quickly pick up and we talked all night, frogetting the fact that I was tired.

_____________________

Heyy, a short update! Those this story bore you? Don't worry, the drama will start very soon. ;)

XxheartsxX