Chapter:24

Forever Mine.

We were given some time for rest after our trip to China, so all of us were just hanging out at the lounge of our building. While the others are praticing, Vintage Dolls were just having fun but sooner or later we will be also joining the team to prepare for our family concert soon. While the five of us were talking, all of a sudden Byunghun oppa came alongside with Teen Top. We looked at them, confused. 

"Yah, remembered I told you to make your day free today?" He said.

"Oh yeah. Hehe, so you wanted all of us to have a bonding time?" I asked.

"No. They just wanted to meet you. Since they really missed you." He smiled.

"Oooohh.... alright. Since I have plans with you, come on. Let's go oppa!" I smiled.

I waved to my members and took his car, Teen Top has went back to their company and now I am left with Byunghun oppa. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"A gym date!" He said.

"Gym date? Hahah, alright. Wait a sec, let me take my training clothing." I smiled.

I rushed up and took my training clothing and went down again. We went to the gym that I always went to and had our clothes change. After changing, we met up outside and we did our stretching first. 

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Wanna carry some weights? I'll help you?" He smiled.

I nodded and we went to the weightlifting sections. We found a place for the both of us and he took some weights for us to carry. With absolutely no knowledge about weightlifting, I just took any weight and tried to carry it but in the end, my arm was hurting. Byunghun oppa facepalmed and chuckled. He went to me and took the lightest and gave it to me. Although it was quite heavy, but it was still acceptable for me. And so, from the back, he held my arm and guided me on how to carry it, the right way. I could feel my cheeks burning, because he is really close to me.

"Yeah just like that. You're doing good." He smiled.

I blushed and we continued exercising together. A lot of skinship was made, but the both of us were used to it because of WGM. 

AUTHOR POV;

What those two didn't know is that Infinite is there too. Both of them were too engrossed with their gym date, having fun with each other until they didn't realize that all the while they were beside them, training. Hoya saw them, and he sighed. He saw how Min Jung blushed when L.Joe is close to her and felt really jealous. 

"Aish, they look so good together.." Hoya sighed.

"Hey, don't get your hopes down." Dongwoo cheered.

"How can I not? Just look at them!" He said.

Dongwoo shook his head and he continued his training. Hoya turned his head to the both of them and saw Min Jung helping L.Joe with his sit up. She was like cheering him to do as fast as he could in between 1 minute. And then, at one point of them, when L.Joe got up, he faced Min Jung and stole a peck from her lips. Min Jung got shocked but she just blushed. L.Joe ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo, cutiepie." He smiled.

"Hehehe, oppa! Can you help me with my pull up?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure!" He smiled.

They went to the pull up section and Min Jung jumped to get grip of the pole. She hanged like that for some time, because she couldn't pull herself up. L.Joe held her waist and pushed her a little so that it would be easier for her. 

Hoya looked and he clenched his fist.

"That should be me. I am the only who can touch her like this. First, he stole a kiss from her, now touching her? The ." He said.

The other members looked at the jealous Hoya and chuckled. Especially Woohyun. Woohyun went to him and patted his shoulder while chuckling.

"Too bad for you then, go after her before its too late. She seemed to be still caring for you. As much as I hate you being with her again, but I think you are the only one where she can be herself." Woohyun said.

Soon, the duo was done with the pull ups. They stopped and as they walked back, Min Jung saw Infinite and she waved at them. She ran to them and she went to hug her bestfriend. L.Joe followed her, waiting behind of her while she talked to Infinite. Hoya has been staring at L.Joe with his deadly gaze and L.Joe is totally aware of that. He secretly smirked and when Min Jung was done talking to Infinite, L.Joe put his arms around Min Jung's waist and he looked to the back, seeing a furious Hoya standing. 

"Had fun today?" He asked.

"Yes! I feel better after exercising! Haha, anyways, lets go and shower and after that meet up outside here again alright?" She said.

He nodded and they did their own business and L.Joe went out first. He patiently waited for Min Jung to be done. While he was waiting, cominh out from nowhere, Hoya went to L.Joe, looking pissed.

"Leave her alone." Hoya said.

"Pfft... why should I? She's not yours anymore. So, you don't have the rights to tell me what to do with her." He smirked.

"What do you know about her? You know nothing." Hoya said.

"Oh yeah? So? So what if you know her more than me? If you knew her better than me, why the can't you take care of her?" L.Joe said.

"And, come to think of it, I should learn more about her. Thanks for the suggestions. Let me tell you now, that girl is going to be mine." L.Joe added.

"No, that girl is going to be mine back. My love for her way greater than yours. You can't doubt that." Hoya said.

"Think whatever you want. Oh, Min Jung-ah, you're done? Come lets go~" L.Joe said.

Min Jung looked at Hoya and then she walked away. L.Joe looked at him and smirked.

"What did he talked about?" Min Jung asked.

"Nothing much. You don't have to worry." L.Joe smiled.

She nodded and they walked out from the gym. By the time they finished, it was already dark and they decided to not walk around because first, they are tired and second, they had no mood. He drove Min Jung back to CubeEnt and she went out from the car. At first L.Joe didn't want to see her out because, he has been thinking about what Hoya had said. He may seem confident talking to him just now, but actually deep down inside, he wasn't. He kept thinking for the right words to say to him.

"Aish." He muttered.

He went out and pulled Min Jung back. He crashed his lips onto hers and kissed her roughly. Min Jung got shocked and she just stood there, getting kissed by L.Joe. 

"B-B-Byunghun-ah..." She stuttered.

"I love you. I just love you so much. Ever since the day I saw you in that pink dress. I have found you. I waited for the right moment to tell you the truth although you already knew that I liked you." He said.

He wanted to pull her into another kiss but these time he was stopped. It was Hoya who stopped him from kissing her. 

"You ain't kissing her." He said as he pulled Min Jung.

"Because those lips are originally mine." He smirked.

He pushed her by the waist and kissed her. It would be a lie if she said she hated him kissing her. She loved it, but she choose to stay strong and not show her weakness. He finally broke the kiss and she just stood there.

"I-I am sorry." She said.

She turned around and run away. She wasn't ready for any s. 

END OF POV;

EUNJI POV;

So ever since that day when I meet YoungDo and Sunmi, I have been telling them personal information about Min Jung. Like where she lives, who her manager is, what is she active at. I was determined to make her suffer. This is what she gets for messing with what's mine. 

END OF POV;

___________

Heyaaa! Short update since I had some time.D one with my homeworks so I was able to update it hehehe. Anyways comment and subscribe.

XxheartsxX