Chapter:14

Forever Mine.

"Annyeong Doojoon oppa!" I smiled.

"Oh annyeong dongsaeng!" He smiled.

"Oppa, all this time, I apologize for bothering all of you. I promise this time I won't cry over that guy." I said.

"Its okay, I understand why you were acting that way. Anyway, are you free today?" He asked.

"Yup, surprisingly. I totally have no schedeules." I smiled.

"Great then! Let's go on a date!" He said.

"A date with Doojoon oppa? Wow, I bet all girls are dying to be me." I teased.

"Yahhhh~" He blushed.

I pinched his cheeks and followed him to the lounge where the others were rotting. I sat in between gikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa. Everyone was dead bored and were literally lying down on each other.

"Guys, I'm bored." Sohyun unnie said.

"Same here." Dongwoon  oppa said.

"Let's go out!" Jiyoon unnie said.

"But we're going out later on!" Doojoon oppa and I said in unison.

Everyone looked at us and smirked. God, totally know what they are thinking. I sighed and let them think whatever they want.

"How about this, we go out together first, then later you guys separate with us?" HaeRa unnie suggested.

"You're so smart unnie!" I said.

She grinned and we all got ready for our little outing as a family. This kids are like my second family, like literally. Everyone are really open minded and there's nothing that we hide from wach other. There's no secrets between us. We soon got ready and met at the entrance of our office. Its really a coincidence that all of us has no scheduled. I rode the same car with Doojoon oppa and we all decided to have lunch first.

"Oppa, sushi for today." I said.

He nodded and followed the car in front of us. I don't know how on earth I can be this close with him. I used to think that he is unapproachable. But it turns out the other way round. he was the one who started the conversation first.

Soon, we reached the restaurant and we sat down together. People were all crowding our area and it was kinda suffocating. But, we all just smiled. Aand of course we all couldn't eat in peace with all the fans asking us questions and squeling. And since we were a bit uncomfortable, we quickly finished our food and left the restaurant.

"Phew, that was hart." I said.

"You bet." Doojoon oppa said.

We then drove around Korea, enjoying all the street food that we don't usually get to eat at a daily basis. God, I miss having this freedom. Now, our freedom are so damn tight. Even a kid has more freedom than us. We practically can't have fun outside. But no doubt, I didn't regret becoming a idol, although many things has happened.

"Jungieee~ try this." Gikwang oppa said as he fed me.

"Mmmm.... its delicious!" I smiled.

"Its so nice to see you smile genuinely." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

"I'll try to smile more alright?" I smiled.

"Yes, you should!" He smiled.

Soon, Doojoon oppa signalled me that we should get going for our little date since it was dark already. We bid goodbye to the others and headed to the cinema. I felt like watching a movie. And Doojoon oppa didn't hesistate to agree on watching a movie. We put on our hat and bought our tickets. Well, no matter what, we still have to be careful, so that there won't be any rumors about us. After buying the tickets and popcorn, we straight away went to the theatre and sat down while watching the never ending advertisement. We soon grew bored looking at the adverstiment and we looked at each other's phone and see what's inside the phone. The both of us didn't care whether we see each other's texts or photos. Well, there's nothing to hide in between us.

"Aww, you look so cute last time!" Doojoon oppa said.

"Eyy, oppa. I still look the same. No difference at all." I replied.

"I meant your nerd look. Its really cute. I don't see the ugly part that made Infinite bully you last time." He said.

"Ohh, hahaaha. Its all in the past oppa. Let's not talk about it. Plus, now they are really close to me." I said

He nodded and soon the movie started. We were both really focused on the movie. Doojoon oppa and I linked arms throughout the movie. I enjoyed watching the movie. It wasn't a waste of money, totally worth it. It brought me a lot of laughter. I'm glad I took ths time to refrest myself. Now its not the time for me to be weak. I have my fans who are waiting for me and not having him isn't the end of world. I still have tons of things to do, evethough I still love him.

When the movie ended, we went out and bumped into a couple and it turns out to be Hoya and Eunji. Wow, what a great thing to happen. He looked at me and then looked at Doojoon oppa and smirked.

"You got with him after our break up?" He smirked.

"Well, we are just going out. Plus, at least I went out on a date with someone else after I broke up. Unlike someone, who kisses a girl behind my back." I said.

"You did went out on a date with someone else when we were dating. Forgot about L.Joe?" He smirked.

"Was there any rumors?" I smirked.

"Plus its a pity that you got over me that fast, I guess you didn't love me that much, even after what we have gone through. Well, anyways I have a date to go on now. Goodbye." I smiled.

I linked my arms with Doojoon oppa and I heard him groaned. I smirked in victory and walked away. Doojoon oppa looked at me and high-fived me. I've got to be strong. I can't always be weak in front of him.

HOYA POV;

"Oppa, see what I have told you? She is THAT close with him." Eunji said as she links her arms with mine.

"Hands off me ." I said.

I frowned, why do I feel that Min Jung is speaking the truth. Photos were all shown, she does all types of skinship with Doojoon..... Ahhh! She is just lying. It would be fake if she isn't dating. I'm sure. 

God, I swear Eunji is the most annoying girl in the world. I don't know how did I ended up agreeing to her deal. Now, I pretty much stuck with her. She told me that she would expose my relationship with Min Jung if I don't date her. And at that time, because I love her (which I still do but I despise her for doing all those skinship behind my back) and I didn't want her reputation to drop.  And now she goes all around telling people about our relationship which was never true. All the stories were just made up. When people asked me about her, I just made up anything on the spot. Truth is, I rarely even meet her except for filming.

"Oppaaaaaaa~ wait for me!" She shouted.

"Aish, can you please be faster!" I said.

"I can't, my legs hurts." She pouted.

I sighed and piggybacked her to the car, she smiled and started singing while I carried her. Well, you can't deny that this annoying girl has a great voice. I put her on the passenger seat and went in the car and drove her back to ACUBE, which is just beside CubeEnt. Which gives me more reason why I believed whatever Eunji said, because she pratically gets to see them every single day. 

"Oppa, you believe me now?" She said.

"Yeah. I can't believe she did this to me, after breaking up with me, she went out with another guy, and its just the both of them." I said.

She bid goodbye and I drove back to my dorm. Well, Woohyun hasn't been talking to me eversince Min Jung came crying to me. Actually almost everyone in Infinite rarely talks to me except for Dongwoo hyung. He stills talk to me. I straight away went up to my room and locked the door. I went to my table and took out our promise ring.

"This promise ring is just a piece of !" I said as I threw the ring away somewhere in my room.

If she can get over me, why can't I? It takes two hands to clap. 

END OF POV;

After Doojoon oppa send me back to my dorm, I went straight to my room and threw myself on the bed and stared at the promise ring in my ring finger. Why didn't he noticed the ring in my finger. Can't he see that I still love him? A tear slid off my eye, I can't believe he believe whatever Eunji is saying. Does this means that he doesn't trust me at all?

"I know I shouldn't be crying for the guy who have already left me. but I can't help it haha." I chuckled at my stupidity.

___________

Short chapter! Comments are loved!

XxheartsxX