Chapter:8

Forever Mine.

Its been days since Howon and I last text. I'm starting to get worried for him. He was never the type to be angry for a very long time. I decided to go to WoolimEnt building and try to find him. As I was searching for him, I bump on Myungsoo oppa. He gave me a smile and pulled me to god knows where.

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked.

"To Howon of course." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Why would you come here for no reason? Babo." He chuckled.

I smiled and continued to follow him. But the problem is, why is the place getting dark? It seems to be an isolated place.

"Oppa..." I said.

"His favorite place ever since you guys 'fight'." He sighed.

He lightly pushed me into the room and left me with Howon. I went towards him and hugged him from the back. God, he is suffering so much because of me. 

"M-Min Jung?" He asked.

"Yes, its me. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm thinking." He said.

I spun him around and saw those eyes, he is hurting in the inside. His eyes were super red like as if he has been crying. His hair was in a mess, with some facial hair. My heart ache when I saw him.

"I guess its really karma for me, like how I used to treat you last time. I now know how it feels like to see my girl being with another guy." He said.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, don't. Don't apologize. I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad at myself. How dare I make you suffer last time. I was a jerk right? Looking back at those times, during our high school days, our college days, I couldn't be the best for you. Every single year, day, I made you cry.  I couldn't even protect you from danger. I am just incapable, and how dare I shout at you that time? I deserve it." He said.

"What are talking about? You had the right to shout at me. I was the one who begged you, but I didn't show up. You have the right to be angry. Its my fault. I too, have been thinking a lot. Should I just tell the truth? Should I just stop the WGM thing?" I said.

"You don't have to. Its for your career. This can make you more famous. I will try to understand. I don't want whatever you have built be gone just like that. Wait till I am well known and people start looking up on me, let me tell the truth." He smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Just don't get to overboard with the skinship." He added.

I chuckled and gave him a tight hug. Its so nice to be back in his arms.

"Okay, now we have some makeover to do." I said.

He blushed and scratch the back of his neck. I chuckled and told him to wait while I get all the men neccesities. I went out and called Myungsoo oppa to get the stuff for me. In about 5 minutes, Myungsoo oppa came with the things in his hands. I thanked him and went inside the room.

"I should at least help my hubby to groom right?" I winked.

"Heh.." He blushed.

"Alright, we got to shave those facial hair of yours. You look like a old ." I joked.

"What did you just call me? Old !?" He said as he charged towards me.

"I'm sorry! You still look handsome with it. Spare me please?" I pouted.

He shook his head and continue charging towards me. I kept moving back and at last found myself falling on the bed. I tried to move away but he quickly pinned me down and gave me the look that I can't never resist.

"You are in a deep trouble." He whispered.

"Aigoo, those words don't work anymore. Slowpoke." I said as I push his neck towards me and kissed him.

In a split second, he kissed me back and we had a hot make out.

"You are getting way too fast." He chuckled.

"Sometimes, women should take the lead. Have you heard Female President, by Girls Day?" I winked.

"Looks like you'll be at the top." He joked.

"Y-yah! T-That's not what I meant!" I blushed.

"Aigoo... so cute." He said.

I quickly pushed him and started to groom him back to how he looked like before. He just sat down obediently making it easier for me to groom him.

"Jagi, how many kids do you want?" He asked.

I choked on my water and said, " Why such question?"

"Because I am imagining our marriage life." He smiled.

"Marriage life? Haha, we still have a long way to go." I said.

"I just wanna plan." He said.

"Babo, oh god, look at the time. I better get going!" I said as I saw my watch.

"I should send you back." He said.

"Its okay, I have filming later on." I said.

"With L.Joe?" He asked.

"What do you think? Haha, promise me you won't be angry anymore okay? Its all just acting, both of us are just acting. He likes someone else. So it wouldn't be any problem." I said.

"Thank god then. See you when I see you." He said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled and went out from the room. I soon call my manager to pick me up from WoolimEnt. I waited for him, patiently and he finally came. I went in and we went straight to the filming area. Just as I reached the filming area, I was given a chance to put on my own makeup while they got me the outfit. 

They gave me a pink dress and tied a high bun. I did my daily makeup and I was done. Soon, filming starts and I saw the shock in L.Joe's eyes.

______________

L.JOE POV;

Filming ended a few hours ago and I still can't forget about Min Jung, she looks exactly like her. Yeah, maybe the pink dress isn't the same but the image of that girl and her is really alike and I can't help but to fall for her more. God, how can someone be so perfect? I admit it, I'm falling in love with her even more now. But, she doesn't see it that way, she thinks that I treat her like a younger sister. When will you realize that all the skinship I do, its real and wasn't for the sake of entertainment?

"Yo dude, thinking about Min Jung again?" Chanhee asked.

"Yeah... she reminds me of her." I said,

"Her? As in the fan that you fell for last time." He asked.

"Yeah. Ahh, I have a feeling that that girl is her, how can someone look that alike." I said.

"If you are trying to say she looks like the girl, which means she is taken, isn't it?" He said.

"True though..." I said.

I ruffled my hair, what if that girl is Min Jung? Should I feel happy or not? Aish. 

END OF POV;

________________

Why is L.oe giving me those weird looks today? He doesn't seem to be himself. Its like he's thinking about something. I wonder what's wrong with him today. Ahh, maybe he is just tired. 

I went in back to CubeEnt and have my daily practice.

________________

Yohoo! Its a new update!

XxheartsxX