Chapter:27

Forever Mine.

I woke up and found myself being tight up in a dim room. My movements were really restricted and I struggled just to take my phone but in the end I still failed. The rope is too tight. Then two figures walked up to me and I already knew who would it be.

"Look who's awake.." 

I looked up and felt digusted looking at them.

There Young Do and SunMi were smirking as they were walking towards me. I glared at them as I was trying to break free from the rope. I know that my skin is getting abrasion but what matters most now is that I get out from this place.

"Hahaha, we caught you once again. Now this time you will never ever leave this place." He smirked as he held my chin.

I moved my face away and spat at him. He laughed and suddenly slapped me, hard.

", because of you, the both of us were locked up. We wasted our time there, getting ordered like some dogs. And this all happened because of you! Now you gotta pay for what you have did!" He shouted as he slapped me again.

I'm pretty sure that my cheek is really red. I looked at him, holding back my tears because I didn't want to show them that I was weak.

"Haven't you get enough!? You ing hurt me in many ways!" I shouted.

"Its never enough honey. I still want more." He smirked.

"What the did I done wrong to you? I am the one who is suppose to hate you, because you were the one who broke up with me!" I said.

"Well, because I never wanted you, I just wanted your body." He said.

"But now not anymore. I don't want to someone like you. I need a girl who is still a ." He smirked, emphasizing on the word .

"You bastard." I said.

"Oops, I forgot. I made you a non-. HAHA. ." He laughed.

"But whatever it is, from now on, you are gonna get tortured by me and of course my dear SunMi." He smirked.

He suddenly came to me and put his hand behind my back and slid his hands on my back pocket and took my phone. He smirked at me once again and left the room. 

___________

AUTHOR POV;

As BEAST were walking along by the back of the building of Cube. There got shocked to see Min Jung's manager and also her driver unconciously lying on the floor. They were badly wounded and Dongwoon quicly called the ambulance while Gikwang and Doojoon sprint back to the building and tried to find Min Jung. After some time, they met at the lobby, panting.

"Where could she be? We've got to tell our boss." Gikwang said.

Doojoon nodded and they went all the way up to their boss's office. Without even knocking, they barged in and ran towards the table.

"M-Min Jung disappeared! Both her manager and driver got beaten up really badly and we couldn't find her anywhere in the building." Doojoon said.

The boss stood up, looking really shock.

"Try calling her members to see if she's home." The boss said.

They nodded and started calling Vintage Dolls, but to no avail they all said that all the members are at home except for her. They got really worried. The boss has gotten the searching team to track down the car since the car has a tracking device, which was really lucky but the unlucky thing was that, it was going to take days.

_____________

Days passed and Min Jung has gotten tortured by all sorts of things. No, Young do didn't her,  no one did but instead he hits her. Min Jung has gone really weak. She wasn't really getting any food, except when Young Do and SunMi is gone, one of their followers would give her some food to at least keep her full. 

The news about Min Jung missing has gone viral and everyone knew about it. Some were happy that she went missing, some were not. Infinite, Teen Top, VIXX and Eunyong, are also trying their hardest to find her. L.Joe will not forgive himself if he is unable to protect her. He couldn't care less about his schedules and tries his hardest to find the girl he loves. Same with Hoya. Every single day he would try to find her. He tries to go to every places that she likes and he still couldn't find her. He was mad at himself.

"Where are you my baby?" He asked himself.

On the other hand, Min Jung is getting slapped by SunMi and she used her heels to step on her. Min Jung screamed in pain, because the heel is really thin and sharp. The more she screamed, the more deeper she stepped her. Then out of no where, Eunji came and she smirked.

"Damn girl, you look awful! HAHAHAH!" She laughed.

"I told you, you would regret it. This is what you get for stealing Hoya away from me." She smirked.

She pulled herhair and stared at her.

"May you enjoy your stay here." She sarcastically said.

Min Jung had no more energy left to fight back. She just kept quiet, letting Eunji talk. All her words just came into her right ear and come out from the left ear. She isn't really processing anything.

"Hey are you even listening!!?" Eunji shouted.

I went back to reality and looked at her. 

"God, babe. She really look digusting now. Ewwww." Eunji said.

SunMi laughed and they headed out. Once they went out, Min Jung using some of her strength to smirked. She actually had two phones with her and she somehow was able to get the phone. She pressed the stop button and save it. From the start, she was already pressing it on play and recorded every single thing they said. 

Just as she thought that she was going to have some break, Young Do came with a whip. Young Do went to her and whip her. Some of her skin tore and she could feel some blood oozing out from her skin. He went to her and cup her face. He smirked and poured water on the wounds. She scream in pain once again and this time, she couldn't take the pain. 

"S-STOP." She cried.

"Oh no honey, I won't." He smirked.

He pressed her unhealed wound, smiling at the fact that she was suffering. 

"Would it be fun if Hoya were to see this?" He smirked.

"Don't you dare do anything to him. This has nothing to do with him. Its between us two." She said.

"Let's see." He said as he walked away. 

Young Do walked out from the room and smirked. He took out Min Jung's phone and dialled Hoya's number. Within a flash Hoya picked up and bombarded with tons of questions, thinking that it was Min jung.

"We meet again." Young Do said.

"Who the are you? And why are you using Min Jung's phone!?" Hoya shouted.

"Who am I? Of course her most perfect boyfriend." Young Do said.

"Y-YOUNG DO? What the , bring her back to me." Hoya said.

"You want her back? off, she is mine now. 

"FUC-"

And Young Do hunged up. Hoya got really frustrated and tried to call the phone again, but the phone was turned off. He ruffled his hair and thought on how is he going to find. He had no clue at all. Then, he suddenly got an idea. 

"If Min Jung's phone were to be taken away, she should have her working phone." He thought.

He texted her and hoping that she would reply.

Min Jung felt her phone vibrated and she turned her head and tried to opened up her text. She saw Hoya's name, asking her where she is. She was happy but then it lasted for a while. She had no idea where this place is. 

Just in time, one of her followers were calling some delivery man and she heard the address. She smirked and tried her best to type back to him. After she successfully type it, she reminded him not to do any rash things and come in a group instead of being alone. She didn't want him to get hurt or anything.

Hoya quickly opened up the text and not caring about what she says at the end, because he was more interested more on the address. Without hesistation, he went out from his dorm and flagged a taxi and told the driver the address. After reaching the destination, he went in as quietly as possible and tried to find Min Jung. He walked all the way to last and the only room. He opened the door and got shocked to see a person lying down on the floor flat. He ran towards the person and saw Min Jung. He quickly untied her and helped her stand up. Just as he wanted to walked out from the door. A smirking Young Do came. 

"Pfft... you think you can leave this place easily?" He smirked.

He pulled Min Jung away and pushed her away. He held Hoya and punched him. Being a good fighter, Hoya evaded the punch and took advantage of him and punched him back. Young Do knew that he would lose so he called out some back up. Min Jung wanted to help but one of his followers held her so she couldn't move. 

Since Hoya is totally outnumbered and he had to realy fast in order not to get punched, but in the end, he failed. Someone from the back kicked him and he fell down. Young Do came back with a iron stick and Min Jung shouted to Hoya to evade before he could hit him. But too late, Young Do already hit him and Min Jung shouted at him.

"STOP IT YOUNG DO, DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE. HIT ME ALL YOU WANT, NOT HIM PLEASE!" She cried.

Young Do looked at her and laughed. He grabbed Hoya by the hair and then looked at Min Jung.

"Hey look, your girl is crying for you. Isn't she so sweet?" He sarcastically asked. 

"L-Let h-her go." Hoya said with a weak voice.

"Min Jung-ah!" Young Do called.

Min Jung looked at him and he punched Hoya.

"Hmm... how about, you be my slave and then I'll let him go. Fair?" He said.

Min Jung wanted to nod because right now, she doesn't care about herself and she just wants Hoya to be saved.

"Aish, you guys are just too slow." SunMi suddenly said.

"My dear Min Jung, say your last words to Hoya before he dies." She smirked.

"Well maybe I shouldn't let you say anything." She smirked.

"SunMi-ah. Please don-"

She shot him.

"Oops, my hand accidently pressed it." She laughed. 

And just in time, the police came. CubeEnt has finally found the place and has sent tons of police to go to the place. They quietly caught all of the followers and sent them to the car, and from behind, a policewomen caught SunMi and kicked her gun away, she quickly handcuffed her and proceeded outside. Now the only one left is Young Do, he tried to run away but luck wasn't on his side. A police caught him and pinned him down to the floor. Min Jung tried her best to run to Hoya and let him lay on her lap. He smiled at her and carress her face.

"A-At least y-you're s-safe...." He weakly said before he passed out.

"Howon-ah, bare with for awhile. The ambulance will come." She cried.

"Don't leave me. Please." She added.

And the ambulance arrived and sent the both of them to the hospital. Hoya was sent to the operation room while Min Jung is being treated for her deep wounds. Her hand is fractured and the doctors treating her hand with care. She was sent to a private room and soon, VIXX and Eunyoung came and visit her.

"OMG, my bestfriend." Eunyoung said as she ran to Min Jung.

Leo came to her, looking really mad. He was angry because he hated seeing her hurt.

"Why didn't you tell us! Why did you only text Hoya! Are we not your friends! Do you know how worried were we!?" Leo shouted.

Min Jung got startled by him shouting. Leo suddenly changed back to his ownself and soothe her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried for you. Please, do me  a favour, if you are in trouble or anything, don't hesistate to tell us." He said.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm really am." I hung my head low.

"Its okay babygirl, just don't do it again." Ravi smiled.

She nodded and everyone soon began to talk, catching up with each other. Eunyoung see Min Jung all bruised and she felt sad, out of the blues, she hugs Min Jung. A tear slid off her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you. You were always there for me, but when it comes to your turn, I was never there for you." She cried.

"Its okay babe. Its all in the past, why bother talking about it." Min Jung smiled.

N went to her and hugged her tightly. Yeah they may have a history together but that doesn't stop him from caring for her just like a brother. He buried her to his chest and soothe her hair.

"I'm glad that you fine." He said.

She hugged him back. Soon, BEAST and 4Minute came. Doojoon straight away went to Min Jung and hugged her tightly. He misses her. When Doojoon hugged her, she felt like crying. She missed them too. BEAST and 4Minute gave her a group hug and all of them talked.

"Infinite's with Hoya. I heard from Woohyun that his surgery was a success." Gikwang said.

When she heard the name Hoya, she wanted to meet him. But the doctor wouldn't allow her for today, because she was too weak. Her legs were weak, because if the constant hitting with sticks.

"Now look at your face, they are so ruthless. I hope that they stay there forever and never get out. Bastards." Hyuna cursed.

Min Jung laughed and she went to look at the mirror. She saw tons of bruises on her face, she had whip marks, which made her skin no longer porcelain. She felt like she was ugly. 

"I look horrible." Min Jung said.

"Its never. In our eyes, you're still the beautiful Min Jung." HyungSeung smiled.

Everyone nodded and Min Jung felt thankful to have known them. They talked for another hour and soon, they left for their own schedules. Vintage Dolls came half an hour after they left and they hugged her. While she was talking to Vintage Dolls, Teen Top came with a flowers and fruits. L.Joe went to her and hugged her and gave her kiss on the forehead. He felt terrible that he couldn't be there to save Min Jung, he didn't know about her being missing until the news came out. 

"Oppa, Howon. I need to see him. Please help me get out from this bed, help me ask the doctor. I want to be the first person he sees when he wake up." Min Jung pleaded.

L.Joe got shocked to see her pleading just to see Hoya. His poccessive side doesn't want her to see him. but seeing her really wanting to meet Hoya, makes him sighed and nodded.

"You guys entertain her." He flatly said.

He was afraid that MIn Jung might like Hoya back. He didn't want that to happen. He wanted Min Jung to be his. He sighed and tries his best to get the doctor's permission. After getting the doctor's permission, he took a wheelchair and pushed it to her room, Teen Top help Min Jung to sit on the wheelchair and L.Joe pushed the wheelchair to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Just when  they arrived, Min Jung went straight to the unconcious Hoya. She held his hand tightly and cried.

"Please wake up dear, please wake up. I need you." She cried.

L.Joe heard that and his heartache. He told Min Jung that he would be waiting outside. He didn't want to hear anymore words that could hurt him. 

"Howon-ah, please wake up. I need you in my life, please come back to me. I-I think I'm loving you back again. Please." She cried.

She looked at him, crying. Praying that he would wake up.

______________

Heyaaaaa! A new update! Please do subscribe and comment!

XxheartsxX