Chapter:16

Forever Mine.

AUTHOR POV;

After Hoya being called up by Doojoon, he went to CubeEnt and met up with him at the cafe. While Beast were comforting the really depressed Min Jung, Doojoon went to talk to him.

"What do you want?" Hoya asked coldly.

"I want to tell you to never ever talk to Min Jung ever again. Its because of you, she is really depressed. You're such a coward, you are just running away from all your problems." Doojoon said.

"Words saying from the guy who stole my girl away. I loved her last time, but not now. Whether or not she is depressed its not my business. She left me for you. She ing cheated behind my back." Hoya spat.

"How about you? You ing kissed Eunji. That's even worst. Went on a date with her, giving excuses that you were busy, you lied to her. Isn't that even more? You don't even know the real story. Okay then, since you no longer love her, I suggest you just focus on your dear Eunji and never hurt Min Jung. You have no idea what's she is going through right now." Doojoon said.

He left him and walked back up to the practice room, where Min Jung is in the embrace of Hyunseung. Her dried tears made her look miserable. She wasn't like a human, she was emotionless and lifeless. It was really over for her. 

"He broke his promise...." She muttered.

"He broke his promise...." She repeated.

Those sentence kept repeating and repeating. 

"Min Jung-ah, please... please get over him. He is not worth it. We all really don't like seeing you crying like this. It hurts to see  you crying and hurting yourself. Enough is enough, you suffered a lot. Let him regret his decisions. He wasted it. Show him that you're strong enough to face the both of them." Hyunseung said.

"Oppa, I need to see Eunyoung." Min Jung said.

Yoseob took his phone out and tried to call her, but sadly she was practicing for her debut and her phone is busy. Min Jung understands that she is busy and wasn't upset that she couldn't be with her. She suddenly stood up and wiped her tears.

"Don't follow me." She said.

She took her car keys and drove to the grave where her parents are. She walked towards them and weakly smiled.

"Omma, appa. Min Jung is here. I missed the both of you. Many things has happened. Everything all started really well, but now it is all messed up. I don't feel like living anymore. My life is useless now. The love of my life has really left me this time. He got over me, he is loving another girl. Its been years since you both left oppa and I. I hope that you are in the right arms, and look after me at the heaven." She said.

A tear slid off from her eyes, she stood up and walked back to her car and drove to WoolimEnt. She went to the practice room and knocked on the door. L opened the door and let her in. Hoya saw her and he gave her a cold shoulder.

"What are you doing here? Look I d-"

"I'm not here to find you. I'm here for my bestfriend." She said in a monotone.

"Woohyun's in the washroom. Sit fi-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND!?" L shouted.

"Nothing happened." She said.

"How is this even nothing? It looks bad." He said.

"I accidentally cut my hand with the broken glass." She lied.

Soon, Woohyun came out from the washroom and Min Jung straight away when to her bestfriend's arms.

"Oppa, I need you right now." She said as she buried her face in his arms.

Woohyun looked at her and softened. She was really frail and weak right now. Hoya wasn't bothered about her and continued practicing as if nothing happened. Infinite shook their head and let Hoya do anything he wanted.

Min Jung looked at her ring that she still stupidly wore and made the choice. She walked towards Hoya and grabbed his arm. She weakly smiled and slid the ring off from her ring finger and gave it back to him.

"I don't think I deserve to wear this anymore. Hoya-ah, thank you for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate whatever you have done for me. Meeting you, falling in love with you, was the most perfect thing that happened in my life. You'll always be in my heart and lastly, I still love you. I'll try to forget you, in order not to make you and Eunji uncomfortable. But for now, let me love you as much as I can." She smiled.

"And also don't worry, I have told Eunji all the essential things about you that she needs to know. You don't have to worry about her bringing you to the seafood restaurant. You don't have to worry about her talking about your family. Because I have told her beforehand. Take care of yourself. Remember to make sure that you eat 3 times a day. Don't skip any meals, and make sure to have enough sleep. For the last time, let me hug you." She added.

She hugged him and let go of the hug. She smiled and walked away. Woohyun followed her and Hoya just stood there. He couldn't believe what he had heard.

"She still loves me?" He asked himself.

"Look at what you've done. You just let a gem go just like that. I regretted giving up her for you." L said.

On the other hand, Woohyun was running after his bestfriend. He finally caught her and hugged her really tightly.

"Cry as much as you want. This is the time to let out your feelings." He whispered.

Min Jung buried her face on his chest and cried as much as she can. Making Woohyun's shirt really wet. 

"It hurts to let him go oppa." She cried.

"It just means that you will be able to find someone better than him." Woohyun replied.

Min Jung didn't reply him and just cried in his embrace. Hoya looked at her crying and he regretted, he regretted everything he did to her. 

"Yah, what happened to your hand?" Woohyun asked.

"I punched the mirror. I vented my anger and my depression on my hand." She said.

Hoya gasped. The more he regretted at what he did. He ruffled his hair and stared at the ring that she gave back to him, he clenched his fist and kick the dustbin.

"What have I done? Aish, I've hurt her way too many times. She doesn't deserve someone like me. I guess I should try to stay away from her. I should continue to be a jerk to her." He said.

END OF POV;

__________

I did it. I stepped out of my comfort zone and brave myself to tell him staright to the face. I will slowly leave him. I know I have been saying to myself to leave him but I didn't. But this time, I will. And I promise that.

I went back to CubeEnt and saw the whole United Cube waiting for me at the lounge. I looked at them and smiled. Maybe even without him, I would still be happy. Having my second family with me. Having L.Joe with me. Nothing is impossible.

___________

HEYY, AND UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!

XxheartsxX