Chapter:35

Forever Mine.

"Byunghun-ah!" I shouted.

"Min Jung-ie!" Byunghun shouted.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Its been a long time since I last saw him, well I think the last time I saw him was during my wedding day. Wow, which means I haven't seen him in two months. He has been busy practicing for his world tour concert. And finally today marks the start of his concert. Howon followed me from behind and gave Byunghun his present that we bought for him before we came here. 

"Oh thank you bro." Byunghun smiled.

Well, those have became close ever since the time at the hospital. I smiled seeing the two guys that I have cared for is good to each other. Byunghun then pulled my hand in to the waiting room and the other Teen Top members were doing their own things. I greeted them and they greeted me back. Howon just stood beside me and greeted them awkwardly. 

"So how has the preparation been going?" I asked.

"We are doing well. I'm pretty confident about this concert, we have spent our whole day in the practice room, so I know that our hardwork would be paid off." CAP oppa said.

"Well said." I smiled.

"Hehehe." CAP oppa chuckled. 

"Looks like we would have to go now. See you later at the concert." I said.

"Oh yeah, Jungiee, go to our manager, we have placed a special seat for the both of you." Byunghun said.

I noddded and hugged each of them. Then, Teen Top's manager came and he escorted us to the place where we should be. Wow, we were really close to them, but at the same time far from the fans. 

The concert soon start and all the fans start to hype up, so we decided to follow the flow and enjoy the performance. Yes, this is the Teen Top that I fell in love with. Their charisma made me their fan last time. I became one with the fans and followed the fanchant along. Hahaha, once a fan always a fan. Howon looked at me with a weird facial expression. I grinned at him and when back to my fangirling. Byunghun saw us and he winked at us. I totally forgot that I had a husband and got really crazy.

"Yah! I'm beside you by the way." Howon said.

I ignored him and continued singing along the song. It was really fun. I didn't once got tired and kept on cheering from the start to the end.

After the concert has been wrapped up, we went to the backstage and I ran to the waiting room. All the members were totally sweaty but I didn't really care.

"YOU GUYS WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!" I shouted.

"Yeah, so amazing that my wife ignored me." Howon said flatly.

The Teen Top members laughed and I grinned at him, we soon left the place and decided to have our dinner outside. Well, its because I'm really lazy to cook. We went to a restaurant and requested for a private room because people kept staring at us, which made us very uncomfortable. 

"What do you want to order?" I asked.

"I don't know you?" He asked.

"Let's just have a soup and then we order some side dish. Is Tom Yum good for you?" I asked.

"Sure honey." He said.

I called for the waiter and they came. 

"I would like a Tom Yum soup, two bowl of rice, beef hotplate. The drinks would be Ice tea." I smiled.

The waiter nodded and took his leave. While waiting for our food, I decided to take a selca with him and posted it to Instagram. Within seconds, they were many likes and comments. All the fans all seemed happy with our relationship and I felt really happy.

"Jagi, people have all really starting to like us as a couple." I smiled.

"Starting? They already like us as a couple ever since we publicly revealed it." He said as he pinched my cheeks.

As we were busy talking, we heard a knock and we kept quiet as the food were served.

"Enjoy your meal, Mr and Mrs Lee." 

I blushed and the waiter left. I smiled and we soon started eating. Well, I ate most of the beef though. But Howon doesn't seemed to care because he knows how much I love beef. We soon finished our food and Howon paid for everything. We left the restaurant and decided to do some window shopping to digest our food, since we ate a lot.

Howon had his arms around me and I had my arms around his waist. People were taking photos of us and we just smiled, letting them to take photos of us. After we walked for some time, we decided to go home and rest.

________________

"LEE HOWON! OMFG! I THINK I MISSED MY PERIOD!" I shouted.

"WHAT!? YOU WHAT!?" He shouted.

He ran to me and I glared at him.

"I missed my period ." I said.

"Let's go to the doctor then!" Howon said as he was trying to hide his happiness.

Guess what it has been half a year since we have gotten married, and yes along the way, Howon has been very and no matter how many times I tell him to control, he couldn't. I changed my clothes and we went to the hospital. We got a check up and I really hope that I'm not pregnant. Because I'm having my comeback in two days time and it requires us to dance and flipping around.

As the doctor check, she smiled and told me to sit beside Howon and she smiled once again.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Lee. You are 3 weeks pregnant." She said.

"I'm what!?" I shouted.

"Like I said just now, you are 3 weeks pregnant." She smiled.

I hung my head low and fakely smiled. We soon left the hospital and I didn't utter a word. How about my comeback stage? All my fans have been patiently waiting for this comeback. 

"Jagi-"

"Shut up. I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Its all your fault." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I told you to be careful right!? Now how the am I going to perform for my comeback stage!" I shouted.

"Oh, so now its my fault that I got you pregnant!" He shouted back.

"Of course. I clearly told you to stop being too ! Now look what had happened! Drive me to my company, obviously I can't do all those flipping and everything." I said.

Howon just drove me to CubeEnt and I left without saying a word. I went straight to my CEO and hung my head low.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm afraid we have to do this comeback stage without me." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I cried.

"I'm sorry. We were careless. I should have tried to stop Howon. I feel bad right now." I said.

 "It can't be helped. Its okay my dear." He said as he patted my head.

"But what about the comeback stage?" I asked.

"We can just promote the ballad song. And then, we can do a MV later on." He smiled.

"I'm sorry for troubling you." I said.

"Its okay honey." He said.

i bowed and left the building. I couldn't face my members, they worked so hard and I just had to spoil everything. I went in the car and kept a straight face, we soon reached home and before I could walked up to the bedroom. Howon held my hand.

"We are not even done yet." He said.

"I'm tired, I'm really tired. I don't know how to face my members now. I spoiled everything!" I said.

"Its the comeback or the baby you care more?" He asked.

"The comeback of course! Its important to me." I said.

"Wow, the comeback is more important than your own baby." He said.

"You can say that because you're the one who is not pregnant! You can still happily perform for the others while I? What can I do? I just have to rot at home and wait till this baby is out. You won't understand, you will never understand because that will never ever occur to you!" I shouted.

"Min Jung-"

"JUST SHUT UP!" I shouted.

I walked up to the stairs and went to the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and cried.

HOYA POV;

I made her cry. I promised myself that I will never ever make her cry. How can I be so careless? I knew that she is going to have her comeback soon and keep on asking her to make love to me. Whatever she said was true, I can never understand how it feels like to be pregnant. I feel bad for her and her fans seems to be really anticipating on her comeback. I walked up to the room and saw her crying. I went staright to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Howon-ah, its not that I'm not happy that we are finally having a child, is just that the timing is just all wrong. I know I was being a little childish just now. I'm sorry too." She said.

"Its my fault, I know. It just that I can't control my hormones. I'm sorry for causing trouble." I said.

"Its okay, the company has decided to just give a official statement and then we are going to promote a ballad song." She said.

"I ruined everything right?" I said.

"No, you didn't. I will start to care for our baby. Its our baby anyway." She smiled.

I kissed her forehead and am glad that she is okay with it. 

"You're tired right? Go and sleep alright?" I said.

She nodded and soon in an instant snap she fell asleep. I went out from the room and went out to go to Vintage Dolls dorm. Since its partly my fault, I have to go there and apologize. I pressed the bell and Jayoung opened the door. They invited me in.

"Min Jung?" Ahri asked.

"She's at home. I'm here to apologize to all of you." I said.

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"I got Min Jung pregnant and that means that you guys won't be performing your latest song, but instead, you guys are going to do a ballad." I said.

I expected and shouting or a slap from them. But instead, HaeRa hugged me and I got shocked.

"THAT IS THE BEST NEWS I EVER HEARD! THAT MEANS WE WON'T HAVE TO FLIP AROUND!" She shouted.

I got shocked at the reaction that I got. It was totally the opposite of what I thought. I stayed there for awhile, talking to the girls and took my leave. I was worried that Min Jung might not like being alone. I drove back home and saw her still sleeping soundly. She must have been really tired, practicing and in the end everything went to waste. I quickly went to the bed and hugged her. She buried her face against my chest and I kissed her forehead, before I sleep.

END OF POV;

I woke up and saw no one beside me. I guess he already went for his schedules. I went to my bathroom and started to get ready for my practice. I went in the car and checked my phone. Oohhh, the company has already told about the news and I straight away went to the comments.

"Phewww... there wasn't that many negative comments." I said.

We soon reached the company building and I met up with my members. They came to me and hugged me happily.

"Congratulations on being pregnant!" HaeRa unnie said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Come on, let's practice~" Semi said.

They all walked first and I smiled when I looked at them.

"So glad to have them in my life!" I said.

___________

UPDATED!