Chapter:9

Forever Mine.

Its been a month since I last contacted Howon. The both of us got so busy with our own schedules. Even if we met, we only smiled and we continued on our job.  I am personally getting busy with my agency. We will be having a United Cube soon and all of us are practicing really hard for that day to come. Not to forget, I am also busy with my WGM life and L.Joe has been acting really weird around me. After filming, he would get shy around me and always stutter when I talked to him. I wonder what's wrong....

"Min Jung, you're coming up in a minutes time." the production said.

I nodded and got ready for my schedule. I was guested for in WinWin for this week. I went up the stage and everyone was cheering for me. I smiled and sat down.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Vintage Doll; Min Jung inmida." I greeted.

"Wow, we finally get to have Min Jung as a guest! Are you that busy nowadays?" Shinyoung asked.

"Ahh, aniyo." I said.

"Ehhh, you don't have to be so humble. As you all know Min ung is one of the rising stars in the K-Pop industry." She added.

"Ahh, kamsahamnida." I blushed.

As the show went on, I had really fun talking to them about my life and also I almost splitted out about my relationship with Howon. Thank god, I stopped myself. If not, I'll be in a deep trouble.

"So, you have been in WGM for quite some time. How's your relationship with L.Joe outside of WGM?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hmm, we are very close friends outside of WGM, we sometimes do talk during music shows and tell each other what we do. He's like an oppa outside WGM to me." I smiled.

"Haha, but you guys look really good as couple... maybe are you two dating behind our backs?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Ahh, aniyo! We're really just close friends." I defended myself.

We all had a good laugh and suddenly a music was played. I looked behind and saw oppa walking towards us. A smile immediately plastered on my face.

"OPPA!" I shouted as I ran to him.

Oppa smiled as he hugged me and twirled me around. It has been a long time since I saw him. I was too busy to even meet him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Donghun imnida. I'll be debuting soon." He greeted.

"You're? Why didn't you tell me!?" I said.

"You were busy, so I didn't want to bother you." He said.

"But still!" I said.

The audience laughed at our bickering. So did the emcee. Why didn't oppa tell me!? It was a good news to be shared. How is he even a bother to me? 

We began doing activities together and I seriously had fun doing those activities with my oppa. It was like a catch up for us. Its been months and I finally got to see my oppa. I miss him so much.

"Well, I would like to thank the both of you to come to our show." Shinyoung said.

"Ani, I should be the one thanking." I smiled.

The show finally ended and I walked out of the place with oppa. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Why didn't you call?" I asked.

"Like I said you were busy." He replied.

"Babo, you know you can never be a bother to me. Even if I am busy, my oppa is still my priority." I said.

"Hehehe, sorry. I will call you often then. Oh yeah, I need to go and practice now. Byeeee." Oppa waved.

"Wait! When is your debut date then?" I asked.

"Two weeks from now!" He said.

Alright, I gotta mark it on my calendar. I need to be there to support my oppa. No matter how busy I am, I have to be there.

____________

I woke up happily because I was free for the whole day. I finally had a time to rest. No schedules, and I have the whole day for myself. Got to cherish today. I went out from my room and saw the other members lying down, looking bored. 

"Hey girls, do you guys have schedules?" I asked.

"Nope." They said in unison.

"Great! Let's go shopping girls!" I cheered.

Each of them had their face lit up. Well, which girl can resist shopping. They all agreed and we quickly went up to bath.

I finish my bath and wore something simple, I put on light makeup and I was done.

"Are you girls done?" Chan Ho oppa asked.

"Yesss!" We shouted.

And let the girls day out begin!

Although we had bodyguards around us, that didn't stop us from being like other girls. We ignored the bodygards and let them follow us. Because we were at the mall, a large crowd was surrounding us and it didn't make me feel comfortable. People were all trying to get closer to us. Trying to push the guards so that they could enter the shop that was only opened to us only for now.

"Unnie, this is getting annoying." I said.

"I know, but let us just show that we are happy." Haera unnie said.

After buying the stuffs, the next horror is to get past them. The large crowd is too much. We were out numbered. 

"Miss, stay close to us alright?" The bodyguard said.

We nodded and we went out from the shop. There were alot of pushing and it was abit hard to get out from the crowd. Once we were done getting out, we went to another shop. And this time, there were more bodyguards to protect us. At least I feel safe for that moment.

__________

We ended the day with a dinner and one of the luxurious restaurant in the mall. This is the only time we can eat as much as we want. Because after today, there is no way I can eat my steak anymore.

After ordering our food, we waited for it. All five of us talked and I decided to tell them about my relationship.

"Guys, I feel distant with him again." I said,

"You guys haven't met?" Jayoung unnie asked.

I shook my head and sighed. How I wish we were never a celebrity, I would be in his arms every single day. We would be even closer and more loving than now. 

"I miss him unnie, I really do." I sighed.

"I wish I could help you." HaeRa said.

The girls came to me and they gave me a group hug. To be honest, I feel really horrible without him by my side. I wonder if he is thinking about me too...... does he miss me? 

HOYA POV;

"Hoya-ah, here's your next schedule." my manager said.

I sighed. I have been given a lot of schedules lately after I was casted for Reply 1997. Oh yeah. I think I forgotten to tell you. Well, last month, I auditioned for a drama and I got casted! Hhaha, its time to show off my busan accent!

Quit about the drama. I miss my angel. She is also getting way busier than before and I hardly even see her now. Sometimes, she is in the country, sometimes she is out of the country. Not to mention, she has became one of the rising stars in the industries. Everyone liked her. Just mention her name, people will go haywire. Every where you go, you will see a poster of her. She is all over South Korea.

"Oppa! What are you thinking about?" Eunji asked.

Jung Eunji, the female lead of Reply 1997. She is so called like my bestfriend in the drama. So I have a lot of scenes with her. I also got closer with her outside drama. 

"Uhh? Nothing. Just feeling tired." I smiled.

"Really? Need me to help you in anything?" She asked.

"Ani, its okay." I said.

She nodded and I walked away from her, sometimes I feel like she is very clingy to me. I'm not being mean or anything, but I don't really like clingy people and also I already have the best girl in the world. Who needs any other girls when I have Min Jung. I looked at my phone and admire my wallpaper. If I can't get to see her, I look at her pictures instead.

"Oppaaaaa~ Your scene is next!" Eunji said as she pulled my hand.

Luckily she didn't see my phone. Uhh, I miss her. But does she miss me?

END OF POV;

"L.Joe oppa! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Uhh? Y-Yeah." He stuttered.

Stuttering again? He has been stuttering way too much lately. I looked at him weirdly. He blushed at me and then quietly walked away.

"Is there something wrong with him?" I asked myself.

Filming soon starts and we were sitting down in the living room. As we were staring into the space, he suddenly took my hand and we went out from the house. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just walking around the neighbourhood." He replied.

Our hands were intertwined as we walked across the streets. Many fans were screaming when they saw us, well maybe more like screaming at L.Joe. He smiled at them and quickly walked away.

____________

"Ahhh, finally done with alll my schedules!" I shouted.

I took out my phone not knowing that L.Joe was beside me. I look through my pictures with Howon.

"Howon-ah, I miss you so much." I said.

L.JOE POV;

I saw Min Jung sitting down while looking at her phone. I decided to quietly sit beside her and look at what she was doing. Then, I saw her scrolling at the her gallery. Then, a picture caught my attention.

"Its that girl!" I shouted.

"Ahh! God you scared me." She said.

"Show me that photo again!" I said.

She timidly showed the photo and I am 100% sure its her. But the only difference is Hoya was behind her while she was taking a selca of herself. 

Without wasting any second, I hugged her.

"I'm glad you're the girl." I whispered.

"Huh?" She said.

"That was the girl I was talking about. The girl in pink dress and tied a high bun." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I still remember every thing about her. And I'm glad that you're her. No wonder you looked so familiar." I smiled.

"But sadly, you're attached. I remembered the girl had a boyfriend and he wore a white shirt. And from that photo, it seems like Hoya." I added.

"L.Joe-ah, please keep it a secret." She said.

"No worries." I smiled.

A part of me was so glad that she was the one, but a part of me felt sad. She was in a relatiohsip with Hoya. Why did he has to meet her first? Why? I wanted her all by myself, but it seems that, that would never happen. No matter what, I'll try to get her. I'm going to wait for one slight mistake and I'll use that chance to make her mine.

END OF POV;

"This can't be happening." I said as I ruffled my hair.

"What's wrong?" Chan Ho oppa asked.

"The girl that L.Joe has like all along was me." I said.

"The fan that he is in love for I think 3 years?" He asked.

I nodded. Oh no, what have I done? I should have check the surrounding even before looking through my phone. I don't feel good about this. I hope that L.Joe won't spread this. Because Hoya might suffer. And I don't want that to happen to him.

_____________

Its a new update. Please please please comment and subscribe! Has it been so boring that people don't even comment? I feel like I am not doing a good job in making this story.

Anyways, I have a new fanfic, staring you and L.Joe. Click the link below if you are interested to read it;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/675577/we-are-destined-to-be-together-ljoe-romance-teentop-you

XxheartsxX