Chapter:10

Forever Mine.

HOYA POV;

Ahhhh! This girl is so annoying! Can she just shut up for a moment. Ever since the start of filiming. She's like a machine gun, talking non stop. 

"Eunji-ah, I'm tired. Please, let me have some rest okay?" I said.

She pouted and I weakly smiled at her. I walked back to my makeup room and lied down on the uncomfortable sofa. But its better than nothing though. Just as I wanted to fall asleep, Eunji came to the room. She ran to me and smiled.

"Oppa, eat with me first!" She said.

"Eunji, you're not even allowed to be here! What would others think?" I said.

"I don't care about how the others would think." She said.

"But I care..." I muttered.

"What did you say?" Eunji asked.

"Uh? Nothing." I said.

At last I gave in and ate with her. Does she ever understand that I'm so tired. But she only thinks about herself. God, I used to think that I would make good friends with her, but lately, I took back my words because she is freaking talkative and I hate talkative girls. 

"Oppa! Shall we go and have dinner together one day? How about this Saturday?" Eunji asked.

"I'm bu-"

"Great! See you on Saturday then!" She clapped her hands.

"I can't Eunji. I'm busy." I said.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear anything~ Mehrong!" She said as she sticked out her tongue.

"I really can't." I said.

"Then, I will wait for you till you come." She grinned. 

Uhh, just when I was about to ask Min Jung for a date. Nothing can stop this annoying girl. I swear, one day I am going to shout right at her face. 

Without saying anything, I slammed my chopstick and left the room. I'm really annoyed by her. Goddamn. I walked past Seo InGuk, not realizing that he was there. I went to the director and asked if they was any filming left for me for today. Luckily, he told me that filming is delayed and he was about to tell us. I smiled and went back to my makeup room. 

Ignoring her endless calling, I took my bags and left the room. I was lazy to entertain her attitude. As I was walking to my car, she ran to me and pulled me back. 

"Oppaaaaaaa~" She whined.

"What do you want now!" I shouted.

"Oppa..." She called.

"Eunji please, I'm tired. Really tired. Let me have a damn rest right now." I said as I ruffled my hair.

Without waiting for her reply, I went in my car and told my manager to drive. At last, no more of the 'oppaaaa'. I heard my manager hyung chuckled and I glared at him.

"Haha, sorry. I can't help to laugh looking at the both of you. I think you guys make a good one." He said.

"Please, she's not even near my type." I said.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. You already have the almighty Min Jung." He teased.

"Good thing that you know hyung." I laughed.

END OF POV;

Ahhh, after doing the intense work out, I could feel my muscles started to ache. We were all sweating and sticky. As we walked out from the private gym. We bump into Infinite except Howon. He has been really busy after being casted in Reply 1997. I smiled at them and we had a chat for awhile.

"Ewwwww, my Min Jung is so sweaty and sticky." Woohyun oppa joked.

"Oh really? Come to mummy!"I said as I chase him around.

I caught him and gave him a bear hug. He smiled and hugged me tightly, not caring that I was sweaty and sticky. That's what bestfriends are. 

"Alright oppa, we wanna go and have a bath first. Byeeee!" I said.

They waved back and went in the gym. We all then went to the ladies and started to wash up. As we were washing up, we kept talking. Talking about all sort of things. Once we all start to talk, we can talk from A to Z. Haha, there's no such thing as 'there is nothing to talk about' in this group. This is how much we have bonded ever since we got together as a group.

"Finally Howon is free on this Saturday. I'm so going to ask him for a date. I miss him so much!!!" I said.

"Aigoo, you and your Hoya. Anyways, have you watched their latest episode? They made Hoya into a gay!" Jayoung unnie said.

"Shut up unnie! He may be gay in that drama, but his not gay in reality!" I defended him.

"Uhh whatever. Anyways, how did you know that he is free on Saturday?" Jayoung unnie asked.

"Well, my bestest bestfriend told me!" I said.

"You sure have a good bestfriend." Ahri unnie said.

I laughed and soon we were done washing up. We were in our casual clothes and face. I hope no one recognizes us though. We went out from the ladies and quickly walked towards our car. Luckily there was no one around the area so we safely passed the place.

"Haha, ever since our Min Jung has been promoting our group frequently, we are acting like ninjas now. Min Jung-ah, you're too captivating." HaeRa unnie said.

"Aniyo unnie. All of us did our best to make this group successful. I'm just waiting for the time when we have our first win." I smiled.

"At this rate, you guys would win." Chan Ho oppa said.

"Hmm?" We said.

"Your album sales are increasing, I won't be surprise if you guys are the number one cnadidate for next week." He said.

"Eyy, there is a lot of sunbaes that is promoting at the same time as us." I said.

"You may never know." He said.

Will that happen? Truthfully, I really hope that would happen. I would be happiest girl if we were to win something on our debut song.

"Unnie, are you dreaming? We've reached." Semi said. 

"Ahh, sorry." I said.

I walked up to my room and lied down. It has surely been a tiring day. All I just wish is that tomorrow Howon would be really free after music core.

___________

After announcing the winner for music core. I quickly ran towards Howon, and pulled him aside.

"Jagi!" I smiled.

"Oh, my dear angel." He said before pecking my forehead.

"Are you free today?" I asked.

"Ah, sorry. I'm busy later on." He said.

"Oh really? Nevermind then. Maybe I will take this time to rest then. I love you Howon." I smiled.

"I love you too my dear." He said.

Before I walked away, he pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine. I smiled in between the kiss before kissing him back. He held my waist tighter and deepen the kiss. God, I really miss him kissing me. 

AUTHOR POV;

What the both of them didn't know is that L.Joe was looking at them from afar, he felt broken when he saw them kissing. Slowly, tears started to fall. Never knew first crush would hurt so bad, really bad. 

"Don't look if it hurts." Chunji said.

Chunji tap on his friend's shoulder and pulled him away from seeing the two kissing. He couldn't bear to see his bestfriend, hurt. The L.Joe he knew is strong and not a person who cries. 

"Stop thinking about it. As a bestfriend, I have every right to tell you what to do." Chunji said. 

Teen Top soon came and saw L.Joe's face. They straight away knew what had happened. They gave him a group hug. 

"Its okay bro, you will get over her." CAP said as he tap L.Joe's shoulder.

He weakly smiled at him and walk away. He wasn't in the mood to do anything now. Without waiting for the others, he went to the car and blasted out his music.

___________

"Bye jagi. Take care of yourself alright? I'll keep watching your drama." Min Jung said.

"Take care of yourself too. I love you." Hoya smiled.

"And don't go around cheating behind my back with Seo InGuk-sshi." She joked.

"Hhaha, maybe I would." He joked back.

They soon separate and Hoya walked away and saw Eunji waiting for him. He got shocked when he saw her standing just behind the pillar, which means she heard everything. She smirked at him.

"So, this is why you were busy?" She asked.

"Eunji-ah, please keep this as a secret." He pleaded.

"Unless, if you go on a date with me today." She said.

"Aish, fine. As long as you don't spread about it." He said.

She gave him a broad smile and linked his arms with hers. He looked at her and she just smiled. She then pulled him to the car and gave him a cap to cover their faces. 

"Thanks." He said.

She smiled and they soon started their 'date'. 

__________

And all along the date, it was just Eunji talking. Hoya was just nodding to whatever she was saying, he wasn't even bothered to hear her. 

"Thanks for the day oppa!" Eunji said.

"Oh ok." He said boringly.

Then he felt a lips landing on his. His eyes widened and he pushed for her. 

"What was that for!?" He shouted.

"Nothing! Just wanted to feel how you lips are like." She grinned.

He frowned and walk away. He rubbed his lips because he didn't like how her lips feels. 

"HOYA OPPA! THANKS FOR THE DAY! I LOVE YOU!" Eunji shouted.

Hoya looked back and told her to shut up. Luckily there wasn't anybody walking around that area since it was late at night. She went in the building and he ruffled his hair. To him, that day was his bad day. Not only he had to miss his chance to meet her, he also had to face the most annoying girl.

END OF POV;

THE NEXT DAY;

I woke up after having a great rest last night. I went out from my room and saw Semi running around. I looked at her confused. She saw me and she hid her phone. She grinned at me and ran back to her room. Lol, what's wrong with her. 

I checked my schedule and got ready for my WGM. I went to the bathroom and bath. After bathing, I went to the salon and got my makeup done. And why was everyone around me looking at me with pity? After putting my outfit, I went in the car and we zoom off to the filming area.

"Are you okay?" Chan Ho oppa suddenly asked.

"Of course I am okay!" I smiled.

Lol, people are acting way too weird today. Wonder what's going on. I went down and met L.Joe. He looked at me and smiled weakly. Now what is wrong with him? God, everybody is weird today. I tapped his shoulder and asked him what is wrong with him.

"Huh? Nothing. Anyways, we have a mission to do today." He said.

I nodded and saw him walking away from me. Its so not him to walk pass me. Well, maybe whne he found out that I was actually with Howon. Aigoo, he doesn't have to do that.

"Ahh, Jungie-ah. Be happy alright?" L.Joe said.

"Of course! I'm always H-A-P-P-Y!" I said.

Then I received a text, I opened the text and saw Woohyun oppa name popped out.

"Hey princess, are you free next week?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm free on Tuesday" I replied.

"Really? Good then. Wanna have a bestfriend date?" He texted back.

"Of course. See you on Tuesday then." I texted.

Since I was already holding my phone, I decided to see allkpop just for fun. I mean, its been a long time since I went to the website. 

And the next moment, I regretted going to the website.

"APink's Eunji and Infinite's Hoya dating?"

Being the stupid me, I pressed the headline and saw the both of them kissing. Not caring about the WGM filming, I threw my phone and went out from the place.

L.JOE POV;

"Time for filming!" The director shouted.

I nodded and turn to my left to see a missing Min Jung. I then saw a phone laying on the floor and pick it up.

"Oh , she saw it already." I muttered.

I told the director to excuse us first while I find her. She must be feeling heartbroken right now. I went out and saw a beautiful figure crying on the bench. I walked towars the figure and gave her a hug. 

"Its alright. Its his loss. I'm here. You can cry all you want. I'll be here for you." I said.

She cried even harder and timidly hugged my waist. Well, of course I felt my heart beating really fast when she hug my waist. As she was crying, the director came out running to ask looking piss, but he totally changed his expression as soon as he saw Min Jung crying. I gesture to him, to give us more time and he nodded.

"Come on, let's not be sad. I am going make you have fun today, alright?" I said.

"I hope I can be happy." She said.

"I'll make sure. Now, lets wipe off the tear stain. Luckily, its waterproof. If not you will look like a ghost." I joked.

She chuckled a bit and I smiled. Now it was time for me to step in and grabbed her heart. 

END OF POV;

I could see L.Joe trying his hardest to make me laugh and smile. I appreciate what he is trying to do for me, but truthfully it didn't help. All of those were fake laughter and smiles. Deep down, I was still hurt about the news. Is he going to be the next Young Do? 

"Jaaaagi?" L.Joe called.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Cook me something." He whined.

"Hhaha, how about you help me to?" I asked.

"More than happy to." He smiled.

I walked towards the kitchen first and suddenly felt a pair of arms hugging me. I smiled at him and continued doing what I was doing. He suddenly kissed my shoulder and lied his chin on my shoulder.

"Your cooking is indeed the best." He smiled.

"Cheesy boy." I said.

"Cheesy for you babe, anyways we have a mission. Let's read it together alright?" He said.

I nodded and he helped me set up the table and we started eating.

___________

Heyheyhey, so the drama starts nowwww! Anyways, please subscribe and comment alright. If not, I won't have the inspiration to write :( Hhaha.

XxheartsxX